Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the only people that fit to Alice's description are Ella, Elsie & Gloria (and she implied this before). If she wanted to have alienated kids to testify against their dad every lawyer in the world would have slapped her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
so now Ioan abused her again
View attachment 1346168
View attachment 1346169
"i have never threatened anyone"
But I thought she was looking after her babies and had nobody around to help for 10 years? Now there’s a parade of people who have been in and out of their house, watching their marital dynamics for years and are ready to back up Alice in her court visit (which will only happen if she’s handcuffed and dragged there because the hardcore evidence seems to disappear when it’s actually needed)?

Assuming people have been in their house and think she is a good egg that means nothing in terms of what can go on in private/when no-one else is around. Are these people thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
AE: I had several witnesses too who had spent years in my house who were prepared to say it was THE OTHER WAY AROUND. But I think my lawyer just didn't care.

So Leon told her Gloria wasn't a credible witness? The eldest too? Shaaamme 🤭

AE: He wanted this crazy divorce out of his hands.

Fixed it - He wanted this crazy soon-to-be-divorcee out of his hands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty sure everyone is raging deep down right now but I’m saying this really for the sake of my own tendency to split:

Going forward, if you EVER find yourself feeling a single OUNCE of sympathy for Alice, just remember that she is actively trying to prevent this and is currently succeeding at it:

F1B0FF8A-187D-41CD-A36B-5E6CB4E52F5A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
B just posted this on her story. Those two are so dignified, honestly I don't if I'd be able to not say something, good on them. I do hope that once the divorce is over they do a joint interview and tell the world what a nasty woman she truly is. She will never change while she has a hole in her arse!! 😒

dead link

• Sad
Reactions: 5
AE: I had several witnesses too who had spent years in my house who were prepared to say it was THE OTHER WAY AROUND. But I think my lawyer just didn't care.

So Leon told her Gloria wasn't a credible witness? The eldest too? Shaaamme 🤭

AE: He wanted this crazy divorce out of his hands.

Fixed it - He wanted this crazy soon-to-be-divorcee out of his hands.
What went on whilst they were married and what Gloria has to say about him sitting in his car (abuse!!!!) is not relevant to the TRO or to the divorce. I'm sure Leon would have explained this til his brains were coming out of his eyeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm so here for that child abduction story line
1655329829163.png
No head, we told you before. If you keep breaching that TRO, you won't be allowed to take them out of the USA.
She must just be playing dumb - no-one is this stupid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Loving notes? My mimsy would be glued shut if my other half sent me notes like that.
I took the bait and looked at the mirror article. Crazy Loon. That all she's got? A misspelled note and an email sent while he is in the airport lounge waiting for his connecting flight? She is a bleeping developmentally stunted loon obsessed with her prize.
She typed up that note herself, complete with spelling errors. Probably when she first spouted that story and piss drunk. Now she is stuck with the misspelled note. That did not come from a florist. There is no way a florist will send out a misspelled note. It reflects badly on them.

• Heart
I took the bait and looked at the mirror article. Crazy Loon. That all she's got? A misspelled note and an email sent while he is in the airport lounge waiting for his connecting flight? She is a bleeping developmentally stunted loon obsessed with her prize.
She typed up that note herself, complete with spelling errors. Probably when she first spouted that story and piss drunk. Now she is stuck with the misspelled note. That did not come from a florist. There is no way a florist will send out a misspelled note. It reflects badly on them.
Also it’s scrunched up like she had a tantrum, and the took it out of the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That would be a sight at any airport. Alice doing the perp walk with a couple of federal agents on each side. Loudly proclaiming that the American justice system is corrupt.
Please let people tape it and upload it to YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That would be a sight at any airport. Alice doing the perp walk with a couple of federal agents on each side. Loudly proclaiming that the American justice system is corrupt.
Would be a replay of her walking down the aisle to Ioan.

• Haha
Imagine reading what your mother posts about you! “Scared” that you should win full custody of your own children?? Jesus wept! bleeping mother of the year this one
I think if he offered her millions (if he had them) in exchange for custody you wouldn't see her for dust. She loves the luxury lazy life .

• Heart
  • Haha
But Alice promised it would turn black over time! She said something about it being a design feature.
I didn't realise that mould was a desirable design feature now? I shall submit a photo of my mouldy bathroom grouting to "Homes and Gardens" forthwith! 🤣

@Cheezychips. We have seen a fabulous wedding photo and a pic of a beloved pet in a kilt, lounging on a tiny sofa (♥) so please feel free to post your creations, we'd love to see them.
(Do any of them have ants attached? Asking for a friend 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.