Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caroline Of Brunswick

Chatty Member
No kidding. This should have been done by now. That house would have sold in a heartbeat. She'd know exactly what her monthly income would be. She had nothing but time to find a new home for her and the kids, and settle them in before the next school year. None of that happened because she spent an entire year pissed off, paralyzed and procrastinating. Giddyup, Alice, time is not on your side anymore.
‘Pissed up, paralysed and procrastinating’ -thread title right there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

welp

VIP Member
Do you have some unofficial numbers for this?

Here's the thing: she should have played nice and grab her chance when he still felt some guilt for leaving.
In the TRO she mentions that she wants 300k per year (16th July) and that she wants "almost twice" of what he is offering (15th november), this would imply that he offered 150-200k per year, but I read on reddit today that her ex-besties would have mentioned that he was offering her 150k per child every year, so 300k (plus a lump sum), and that she refused this (wtf). This sounds to me like she was demanding more and more money every time he upped his offer (though might be just her not remembering the right numbers): in any case 200-300k per year is crazy when you are only a jobbing actor.

• Wow
  • Angry

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Ioan is a good looking man. He has an interesting career. Alice knows she has lost a good one, she will never have another Ioan in her life again. She has fucked up big time. She knows it. She should be beating herself up, but she is lashing out at everyone else.
That's what this all boils down to. Her outer ugliness matches her inner ugliness and never again will she have a man who looks like or is like Ioan.

The fact he is with a woman who has an incurable progressive illness who seems kindness itself despite the fact she is beautiful, is what has had Alice on Defcon 1 for almost a year now.

She cares nothing about her girls and their feelings - clearly - it is about what she lost through her own fault is what fuels her rage.

• Heart
  • Sad

Josephine Shaker

Is she really so fucking stupid that she keeps this constant barrage of shit up? I’m not sure what covers a TRO but surely this can’t go on for the next two months? I know the term narcissist is being bandied around a lot these days but having been raised by one I think I’m in a decent position to diagnose from across the pond of Alice. The sad thing is: they cannot be helped. They cannot be cured. They can adjust, with great difficulty, but they’ll never change and not will she. And she’s have two messed up daughters by the end of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

welp

VIP Member
btw regarding the earlier discussion on whether Ioan needs to make a statement: No, imo. No point to change now the excellent strategy of staying silent. 99 % of the (interested) public has realized that she is nutters, so no damage will be done in all likehood (unlike the earlier stuff). When the truth comes out entirely a big part of that 1 % will be left embarrassed to the bones. And at some point it will: Alice cant forever delay the inevitable.

• Heart

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
That's why we stay. We know it's going to get worse when we try to leave and it does.
I don't have a computer and I use my phone to get on here and look. I'd never been on a forum or looked at Daily Mail, etc. I saw something on my news feed about them that brought me here. I, as some, initially felt bad for her. That was short lived. I stay because my heart needs to know Ioan and girls will be OK. It's weird to feel so strong about strangers, but after seeing/reading all her self absorbed abuse/lies, I want to see a happy ending for Ioan, Bianca, and those beautiful girls. I'm praying August court date will speed this up.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Paying Gloria and "all the expenses of the week"
What an odd expression....what are "all the expenses of the week" ? Not...I pay for absolutely everything....the expenses of the week
Does that include the bills, the mortgage, insurance ? Thought not.
Or is it just the alcohol and fast food delivery?
she has ordered a bit at ebay the past month too

but yes, doesnt sound like she pays the bills

i wonder which mysterious man does, cant put my finger on it

Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine) View attachment 1345368
They were running a fanclub with giveaways and shit like this (and I think they were sending presents to the family too), you will spend some money on it, even if the stuff they giveaway was sponsored by Ioan & Alice

(talking from experience here, I used to be a admin in a huge discord community, and some people spend quite a bit money for a voluntary job that the normal user cant see)

at least I hope its that lol. But I wouldnt be surprised about anything. Alone her selling her creations to those prices by the benefit of her husbands name and by befriending people on twitter is almost a crime in humanity

on a sidenote: Lin admitting that she was actually cruel is too good to be true, but hey ho, they dont need my approval lol

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============================

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

===============================

Link to the last thread:
I always appreciate you posting this xx
It’s important to take a break from the threads and the drama that surrounds Alice sometimes. Be mindful that she is triggering and a spoiled greeting-faced brat.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I love that she put the word divorce in quotation marks, like it's not legitimate or real. I can see her doing air quotes around it and saying, "I'm 'divorced' now." Like it's a phantom occurrence.

And Alice, babe, he's not chasing TROs and DVROs. He's chasing ONE PRO that will hopefully make you shut your gob and stop defaming him and Bianca. It's not much to ask. But hey, if you keep breaking the restraining order, at least you won't have to worry about where you will live or what you'll eat. I hear jail food isn't great but at least you won't have to get off your ass to prepare it. Oh, and saying you have to delete stuff before making your social media public again is consciousness of guilt, hon. Lawyers love that shit!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
@Just William I love you 🥰
Can I please just say thank you to you all. This thread has literally blown up the last few days. The compassion on here astounds me.
Also, Alice is a cunt. Pass it on…

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
🤣🤣. I’m just picturing them flying off to Monte Carlo staying in luxury resort and walking the red carpet while Alice sits in her own filth tweeting bollocks that no one cares about 🤣🤣. Oh the pay back feels good.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
I do find this case a scary lesson

Despite so many evidences being out there that prove her behavior, despite it being blatantly obvious that she lies in every corner, despite her ruining her kids life...there is still support there for her (only on her SM and some blue ticks but still)

Imagine if she was smart and cunning about this instead? How many abusers have gotten away that way?

• Sad
  • Angry