Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilDill

this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
View attachment 1345532
(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission
How is posting pictures and video of your sleeping/snorting husband without his permission is not an abuse? If I remember correctly, he asked her do not do that many times, she admitted herself, please correct me if I’m wrong. Of course I speak for myself but I consider this as abusing behavior. Snorting video was pure humiliation, I’d divorce her right away if I was him.

And thank you so much for everyone for being so kind to me:)

• Heart
Reactions: 33

M33L4

VIP Member
Bear with me on this one.
Ioan is like a swan, graceful and beautiful while all the work is going on under the water. Alice is an old shopping trolley dumped in the river.

Too far?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I love how her FM's seem to think that no-one will watch IG's stuff any longer because he is such a cad and a bounder 🙄
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've watched loads of his stuff since this shitstorm started. I'd completely forgotten about him, so thanks for the reminder Alice! 👍👍👍♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Her January tweet. Yes, Alice, we CAN believe he left because you were abusive and also insane. These past days with your destructive tweeting have reinforced it.
Screenshot_20220105-032411_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Victims of abuse learn to hide the truth of what's happening at home.
That weird email to nAlice which laughably 'proves' there was no abuse.

IG: I am nearby the gate number on the ticket and also near the help desk.

It's like she had to know exactly where he was at all times. Who the hell would write that?? Someone under coercive control, that's who.

• Sad
  • Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Chris Hemsworth can play my role in the movie.

Absolutely zero resemblance but sure the whole movie will be a total flight of fancy with Alice at the helm 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
she did delete some tweets btw, like Bianca breaking 3 marriages etc
Screenshot_20220615-212157_Twitter.jpg

yet Ioan's girlfriend speaks more Welsh than her
Screenshot_20220615-212110_Twitter.jpg

i thought it was fibro

in reality her career was dead

how strange that she was working when the kids were babies, normally other way around
Screenshot_20220615-212002_Twitter.jpg

I think Ioan wants to move on yknow. also it's "his" lawyer

• Angry
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
They wouldn’t apply to the DVRO, I don’t think. And since California is a no-fault divorce state, it wouldn’t matter for the divorce.
And herein lies Alice's greatest mistake: she went about this like CA is a fault divorce state. She spun the cheating narrative because she thought it would help her case and then weaponized this narrative against Ioan. Everyone single lawyer she's used or consulted with would have told her to stop and that no fault means no fault. No, she opted to use the media, social media, and now the courts (by refusing to cooperate and leaving Ioan no choice but to pursue legal protections) to work out her emotional turmoil and it's left her where she is today. This all could have been avoided. All of it. Being upset that your ex has a GF and intends to uphold the prenup you both agreed to is no excuse for what she's done. I always hope she'll finally take a breath and stop this, but I don't see her slowing down at all.

• Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
Ah she says every day off. So she flew home on weekends or when they had breaks. Yeah I can understand wanting to see kids on days off and also it would piss them off. Difficult.
She also had to fit that around shagging a costar. Allegedly, according to industry gossip.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
this is Abuser Guide Book 101 - "he looks happy, how can he have been ABUSED?"
Screenshot_20220615-192019_Twitter.jpg

(also it doesnt matter, his filing includes only after August 2020, you dont need to be heavily abused to leave a marriage, being tired of putting a brave face on because your partner has no boundaries will do it too)

the signs were there on all those IG posts dating back until 2015 where he was unhappy that she is posting him without permission

• Angry
  • Sick

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I'd never watched anything of his except Titanic and I didn't know it was him! Now I'm watching everything! 😂 I even paid for Harrow and Forever! I love Forever! That should have been picked up for more seasons by Prime or Netflix.

What did Alice do to fuck that up for him? 🤔
I can't remember where I read it, probably here, but I seem to recall someone saying that Alice was angling for a role in season 2 of Forever... That was probably enough for everyone involved to flee the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I think she knows they will which is why she’s holding onto them with everything she’s got. Also this whole they are happy shit is to cover for the fact they likely are not.
Alice keeps saying that she has custody of the girls which is complete bullshit, she has possession of them.

• Sad
  • Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
no its the same

speaking of which, who can translate this bit to me? My Alice isnt as good as I thought

I will always love and re bf never every one of you for the love she support you have given me.

is she saying she will never have a boyfriend but she loves all of her nutters, sorry I can't make sense of this LOL
re bf never = remember

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabitha D

VIP Member
But wait? I’m confused didn’t the warthog say he wants reunification therapy for the girls ? Which is it you dumb twat hiding behind filters (which I’m pretty sure is the visual equivalent of “lying”)? She is INSANE! He just didn’t want a family with you raging and stumbling about drunk on SM highs and cheap wine. I can’t imagine how much longer she can keep most people fooled with this. She is a spinning broken record of alleged wrongs. And it is becoming readily apparent she has no actual love or interest for her kids. Totally agree with posters who said that if Ioan had a million dollar movie deal and offered it all to her for 100% custody , she would say yes. Although she also seems strangely fixated on the fact he left her and not other way around. Like she says, she “never” loses. In her head at least.
Exactly. She says he doesn’t want to see the girls, but in truth she means he doesn’t want to do it on her terms (that is, with Alice present or at the family home). Of course he wants to see them - otherwise there would be no need for reunification therapy.
I can believe he’s cutting her off financially. But not necessarily because he is broke. It could be because Cali law doesn’t require you to pay spousal support to your abuser. Although you can see why Alice wouldn’t admit to that.
At least Ioan still has earning potential. And he may not be A list but I think he’s had a pretty steady career. A decent back catalogue. Plus, with actors, you never know what’s round the corner. Plenty of older and less well known actors have had career revivals due to getting a part in a series which is an unexpected hit. (Thinking of things like Succession, Line of Duty, Ted Lasso etc). Ioan deserves some luck after the absolute shitshow this divorce has become.

• Heart