Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #103 Alice Evans - You Can't Handle the Truth!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

===============
Countdown clock for next PRO Court Hearing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely though, she's breached the TRO so much she should be in bloody jail ffs.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you Mrsoh :).

Thread recap:
Chaos. Actual chaos.
All Tattlers are hilarious.
Alice fired her poor, long-suffering, lawyer but he still turned up the PRO hearing.
Alice, however, did not, electing to shitpost on Twitter in an increasingly unhinged manner.
@Mad Betty has confirmed that the TRO has been continued until a hearing on 2nd August which may or may not be Alice's birthday. Perhaps they're hoping she won't "forget" that date.

Alice continues to be mental.
The terrible twosome are telling people on Twitter to DM them for inside info about all the ways Alice is a bleep. This may be a trick to doxx people. Don't bother, we all have eyes and can already see all the ways of her cuntiness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
2nd august is perfect: Alice's birthday, I'm off work but not on holidays yet 😎

Still, though, Ioan should brutally go against her now: she has broken the TRO so much and will now continue to

@Mad Betty let us know if there is more from that hearing

Evidently, there was a flurry of activity. Expect to see more filings soon. Alice's antics are not working in her favor.
nice

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Mad Betty Why was it postponed? Did AE request it? Also this is just a delaying tactic. Will any lawyer want her as a client??

She will No Show again on her birthday. In fact, that will be the reason she gives and I'm pretty good at predicting her behaviour.

"I was celebrating with my babies"

• Sick
  • Haha
Evidently, there was a flurry of activity. Expect to see more filings soon. Alice's antics are not working in her favor.
I hope she gets fined for the crap she has spewed. It looks like Gloria might really be fired this time as AE will have some fines to pay. 🤭

• Sad
Reactions: 23
My favourite quote from another site: You know, girl, your Etsy store drove him away...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for updating us all @Mad Betty
So this is what she wanted right, for the status quo to continue, no change. Ioan must be exhausted. Being Alice must be exhausting. And now she gets to just continue breaking the TRO. She must be feeling so bleeping victorious right now. I hope it is shortlived.

Also how hot is my avatar 🔥

• Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.