Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I’m long time lurker but always too shy to speak because English is not my native language so please forgive me any mistakes but I just can’t stay silent anymore. This woman is horrendous, she’s causing so much pain not only to her ex (yep, witch, swallow it! he is not your hub anymore) but to her children as well. She’s lying, bulling people and acting like a total nutjob. I wish Ioan fill the defamation lawsuit, she has to be held accountable for her actions.
And as a divorced single mom 24/7 with full time job I just can’t stand her whining about nannies etc, it’s just insulting to all working moms out there. Sorry but I’m glad I took this off my chest.
Gloria?

is that you?

We’re here for you hun ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So Alice is calling Ioan's parents liars for saying the marriage wasn't going well. She said herself they had been in couples counseling. She said herself he told her that her SM use was an issue in the marriage. Yes, both people in that marriage said things that made clear there was trouble. Anyone who dares to state the obvious is a liar in Alice's mind. She just can't seem to accept reality at all.

M33L4

VIP Member
Also she’s been begging for a go fund me for a while. Absolutely nobody took her up on it. Not even her beggy brother (according to Alice). Cameos? Did she do twenty? Always late, always below par and always had a dig at Ioan. The bags, wow the bags, most of that was utter horse shit and put in the bin. She will never be an actress again, she’s too volatile and unprofessional. Keep showing your ass Alice, you did it all to yourself.
She’s down to the dregs of society hand clapping and cajoling her on for their own fun. They all seem to be bitter losers with a grudge.
Troglodyte 1-“Well my ex husband…”
Troglodyte 2-“You go girl…”
She’s lost the fan club and I have a macabre fascination with the logic of those people, show what you have or shut up about it. You were happy to go after Ioan for the last 18 months. If you can turn on someone you supported for years like that, well, hmmm?

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Christ those photos of Ioan with the child. Look at the fear in his face. Poor Ioan. Really. I’m glad Leon dumped Alice after he found Ioan squeaky clean. He’s a decent man. I hope he goes to that French tv festival at the weekend (he’s probably contractually obliged to) and he gets into the work schmoozing again. He needs it. He really does.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
She was open about checking his phone. Bet she had all his passwords too. Then she said she forgot to check his Insta messages and that's how she didn't find out about BW when he was "cheating" as they obviously used this to communicate. Bunny boiler.
Checking your partner's phone because you have some (any) suspicions means you're not in a happy relationship.

Also, her now again saying she checks her daughters sleeping once to twice per night is creepy as fuck. Especially the older girl is coming into the age when privacy becomes very important. That includes sleeping. Leave them be, woman.

Alice, you're a cont. Not cont y môr, just a cont.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Don't be a bellend, Alice. The children's dad gets a say in whether or not you can take them to live in a different country. I know this for a fact from the experience of a friend whose partner refused permission for it to happen.

Journalists can get away with lots of stuff by using the excuse that it's "in the public interest" and if the tweets were already public then all they're doing is sharing the info I guess? Happy to be corrected if wrong though.
It's America. During and after divorce/child custody battle, you can't take them out of state on a vacation without permission from the ex-spouse or court.

It's called "kidnapping" and is a federal crime. The doozy bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
ahhhhh, but IG didn't have conversations with her after a certain date.
Is there a window of time before which she could not use the recordings?
In California you can never use recordings if they have no consent (unless it's to prove heavy DV or very serious crimes). It's illegal.

Ioan has recordings of her because they are voicemails, if you send one, well, you consent to it obviously.

also since february he is allowed to record everything should she ever contact him.

He has been too nice imo. It's probably because of the kids but his niceness got him nowhere and it seems the kids hate him due to the PA anyway.

Time to take the gloves off Yo!!
he is at the same time lucky that Alice is fucking dumb tho.

the amount of money he apparently offered per year sounds like the kind of deal that ruined Brendan Fraser's life, and the chick refused this lol

I think you can summarize this divorce with: The only person that screwed Alice Evans over is Alice Evans

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
A. You don't own half the house.
C. Gonna look a little sus begging for money or Legal Aid when you employ a full time nanny.
B. Stop begging for a GoFundMe. Though you spend what would be a full time job on social media, from around 6 pm to 3 am daily ... maybe actually job hunt during the day with that time. Bonus: time to actually spend with your kids instead of fobbing them off with Benadryl.

• Angry
  • Heart

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
You know, @claudiarocks, at first glance, this looked like a demonic Goth Hello Kitty to me! 👿

View attachment 1345615
I'd be embarrassed to admit I'd made that to sell, fair enough if it was for herself but to sell it and say its not "too" expensive? It's plastic cabochons which cost 20p each, glue gunned on to a cheap bag. I wish I could show you guys some if the stuff I make, I have an Etsy store (it's closed at the moment) and I make bespoke hair bands and bows ect, mainly used to be for boutique stores which sold designer girls clothing to match specific outfits but I began making "pop culture" type ones for adults featuring things like Pennywise from It and also the Shining Twins). It took me a long time to learn how to make things professionally, and I also studied art and textile design and make cosplay costumes (I made an Oogie Boogie ballgown type skirt, boned laced corset and jacket last Halloween for a comic con but it was cancelled so I I've a few bits to finish and I'll be wearing it to this year's, the hood lights up green 😂). If I'm allowed to post some pics of things I haven't shared online elsewhere which won't in any way identify (that's if anyone even cares to want to see any of it) I can show how things *should* be made.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice thinks a deadline is the noise her phone makes when she tries to call Ioan’s number.

• Haha
Oh look, I have no job and now I cannot afford a lawyer for the idiotic and ridiculous legal proceedings that are of my entire doing.

Alice. If you don't have an income, you will arrive at a point where you can't afford things.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The weird thing is Alice is writing a screen play about her life just as Bianca did already. Bianca got slaughtered for it and called a narc and who would do that…. Hello Alice is now doing it

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Well then I guess you cant say whatever you like in the UK as I said
Screenshot_20220615-200957_Twitter.jpg

Funny how she simultanously makes it sound like neither the kids nor him really want each other

"I encourage it but reunification? no fucking way!"
Screenshot_20220615-200747_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow