Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
A book AND a screenplay? Oh my.
Does she really think grown people want to spend their money watching a movie about a couple that split up. The wife's going batshit crazy even after two years, and the man don't say nothing. That will be thrilling. I'm on the edge of my seat already.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jemadah

VIP Member
Fancy a competition for who can get her to say the most ridiculous thing possible? 😂💀
Did you read that news article that said when the car flipped it only just missed that giant dildo statue nearby - you know the one that's a homage to the first ever sex toy being made in that bit of Bristol?

• Haha
  • Wow

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Her comment really has triggered me, I was bullied all through school from the age of about 12, due to having psoriasis. I still suffer with it and have been subjected to nasty comments and looks all my adult life....I'm 43 now and it still effects me, especially this time of year, when I just want to wear a pair of shorts or a cute dress, but its so unsightly I can't. It's a horrible struggle I'll live with all my life, I've had every kind of medication, pills, creams etc over the last 30 years, I just have to remind myself that I'm lucky for what i do have and that there arr millions of people worse off than I. I hate bullies with a passion!
Sorry rant over 😤
I'm so sorry to see you struggle with psoriasis too, I have psoriatic arthritis which basically affects my whole body. My legs have severe psoriasis on the sides of my lower legs, and last summer I refused to wear shorts etc because it's already bad enough people stare at me for 1. Having green ombre hair, 2. Pretty horrific Scarring on my face which is due to dermatilomaina which I suffered from years ago, 3. I use a walking stick and I'm only in my early 40s and I walk a bit strangely, and 4. The psoriasis plaques which almost look like burns. Sorry for going into all of that but I decided to say screw it this summer and just wear shorts and skirts, people are going to stare at me anyway so feck it. I bet you are really beautiful and if you want to wear something you should (if you can) you definitely seem like a lovely person on the inside and if I seen someone with any type of appearance which could be classed by others as outside of "the norm" I make sure I smile at that person, not stare or judge. I do that thing too where I berate myself for when I'm feeling down and tell myself there are others worse off, but then I try to remind myself that it's OK to feel sad about things sometimes, your problems shouldn't be minimised, if something is making you sad then that's just as important as anyone else's difficulties. I hope you understand what I mean, I'm not explaining it very well. It just makes me sad to hear a fellow psoriasis sufferer having issues. If anyone states that's THEIR problem, and I know this is no consolation but after a while you become immune to it, then you start to feel sorry for those who stare as they obviously have issues, not you. Anyway, sorry for rambling, just wanted to send you my love <3

• Heart
  • Sad

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Mate, I'd be drier than the Sahara too, even if it was Cillian Murphy (sorry @KikiFromNy there's something you should know...)
My other significant other is not the most romantic guy in the world but he brings me coffee, orders the food when I'm on my way , gives nice jewelry and goes to be bed early so I can check Tattle. 😂😂

That's all that matters at this point. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
she did delete some tweets btw, like Bianca breaking 3 marriages etc
View attachment 1345833
yet Ioan's girlfriend speaks more Welsh than her
View attachment 1345834
i thought it was fibro

in reality her career was dead

how strange that she was working when the kids were babies, normally other way around
View attachment 1345835
I think Ioan wants to move on yknow. also it's "his" lawyer
Apologies dear fellow turrdle fuckos! I’ve managed (miraculously) to keep to up to date with the last two threads, despite not a child being washed or fed 😂 the past few days… the “benefits” of being self employed have allowed me to follow this thread with huge enthusiasm. And zero work completed 😂😬 But our straw that broke the camels back (our affectionate name for our baby number 4) means I am now rocking a baba to sleep, and can no longer keep up with this thread.
Passing the torch to the American/Antipodean Turds to keep us informed! Love to you all after a particularly toxic day. I truly hope you are all doing ok. It has been very triggering for all of us that have experienced any kind of trauma/violence at the hands of anyone we trusted and or loved. Thinking of YoBee and their extended family. And of course the Es. Rest well, whatever time zone you are each in. 🥰😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
Direct message to Yo if you are reading

I'm getting whiplash changing my Tattle pic between you and Zelenskyy so on the off chance he is addressing the Festival can you do me a solid please and get in front of the screen and grab a selfie with him please and help me cut down on my Tattle admin.

If you can stick it on your socials and write underneath anything you want me to stick in the playlist that would be awesome. :)

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: I had several witnesses too who had spent years in my house who were prepared to say it was THE OTHER WAY AROUND. But I think my lawyer just didn't care.

So Leon told her Gloria wasn't a credible witness? The eldest too? Shaaamme 🤭

AE: He wanted this crazy divorce out of his hands.

Fixed it - He wanted this crazy soon-to-be-divorcee out of his hands.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Forecast for West Hollywood, CA:

Slight clouds in coming days with chilling temps and a threat of rain in the evenings.

Expect periods of heavy rain developing by the weekend.

Monday through Thursday of next week will see major downpours and flooding. A strong wind advisory will be in effect. Keep all small animals indoors.

By Friday expect hurricaine force winds up to 90MPH with extended periods of lightning strikes and the possibility of frogs falling from the sky. Disaster preparedness steps advised.

The weekend will annihilate everyone. 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
I'm manifesting a red carpet appearance with BW. There are just few things that would hurt the Narc more.

• Haha
  • Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Some things judges won't do unless you have an attorney with you in that courtroom. She can delay multiple times by not having an attorney.

Honestly, here in the US, this becomes a gray area dependant on judge and jurisdiction. Some things are up to a judges discretion.

Same with police departments. Ioan could be calling police all he wants over the violations of the TRO since court Tuesday and the cops could tell him if she's not outside your house with a gun - take it back to court.

I had a lengthy post here the other day about the same with child custody. A judge would first have to issue court ordered visitation before she can be accused of violating visitation.

As long as a collaborative divorce was on the table - there would have been no court orders. She can also drag that out a long time. Court ordered law guardians to interview the girls. Court ordered therapists to schedule and interview. Again, Alice pulling the stunt of no attorney the day before a hearing.

With her fighting and lying every step of the way, things will keep getting ugly and dragged out.

We don't know anything behind the scenes. But Ioan has damn good attorney's so I'm putting faith in that.

Just the fact his attorney was able to get a TRO against a woman says a lot about her capabilities.
THANK YOU FOR THIS.
I very much appreciate your input.

It’s about ten out of 38,000 on Twitter. It’s not as much as she believes. If Ioan were to put out any statements now I’ll bet he gets a shit tonne of support. I understand why he hasn’t, yet.
I like the idea of his lawyers putting out a statement. They can do it, calm and collected, and state their client is trying to get custody of his minor children, was an active hands-on father and is committed to raising them. He wishes to share custody with their mother if her 'health concerns' are sorted out but is happy to care for them 100% until that time. Blah blah.

• Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
She has 'her' thread bookmarked at the top of her browser screen. It's the one labeled 'twats', and she checks in on the regular. It's only polite to give a visitor a little shoutout now and then. Yoo hoo, Alice - we see you! Nice blouse!
Odd cause I have her bookmarked on my browser under cunt 😂

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Several witnesses= one witness that I still pay to clean my house and is my personal nanny.
She knows nothing about Bianca’s story since no one is speaking to her. Malice you are a lying, nasty, mean, crude, classless, selfish, obnoxious, bloated toad! I’m so happy Ioan finally got a woman who really is kind, nonjudgmental, and classy. Bee is everything you are not. That would explain your intense jealousy. Cunt! Sorry? Never!

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
My comments calling her a cunt aren’t getting through. Why could that be??

• Haha
  • Heart