Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Did anyone see this? Like Im still suspicious they are trying to trick but it looks like FM also providing monetary support? If true, they need to expose her ways to others before they hand money over to her (to be used for salad cream, dominos, wine, boxed hair dye, red lipstick, cakes, wine, cheese, and wine) View attachment 1345368
I saw that and found it very strange. Were there people who actually gave her money? They don’t seem that well off anyway. What were they thinking?

Where is this from pls?
Twitter

Reactions: 7
I’ve woke the mimsy munchkins laughing at that picture. What the actual fuck?? She thinks that’s attractive and her best photo? Hahahahahahaha
What an absolute fud.
Alice, Ioan is never coming back, it’s over.
You are not his wife, you are not an actress, you’re barely a mother, you’re about to be homeless and you’re the thickest cunt in the room except when your bro is there.
You are not doing well.
You really need to screw the nut, get sober, some parenting lessons and a wash.

Omg This ^🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💖💖💖

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Bianca didn't say Ellabrat though did she? Which is what that insta person was saying to Alice?
My heads mince so apologies if I got that mixed up.

Also when's the red carpet for Ioan? If it's tonight it's definitely a buckle in time of it the night.

Ooh, just read the article. The reunion sounds like a good watch.
I'm currently rewatching Ringer.

SusanC

VIP Member
The judge made him sign a form that he was waiving representing and agreed to abide by the judges order.

My original protection order had expired but long story short - I had to produce all previous alimony payments and envelopes which my ex had written horribly vile things on and even filled the envelopes with powder (during the anthrax scares here) so the judge asked if I wanted a new PO. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just can't make this stuff up.
THANK YOU. Makes sense now. I didn't know what PO stood for and I wasn't sure what was meant by making him sign off on representation (or lack of).

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as fuck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
Yup. I think she has zero care for the law as demonstrated in sociopathic traits. She will go to any lengths to get what she wants. I have worried for their safety for some time now.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
oh, there is a (mod removed, but you can retrieve this stuff there) message on reddit stating that apparently Deb & Lin revealed that the settlement Ioan originally offered was crazy generous. Why am I not surprised lol
She won’t go to France, I’m sure for a number of reasons. The biggest reason being that she’s too far into her alcoholism to actually make it through the airport and to another country. If she can’t stay sober to take care of her daughters, there’s no way she could navigate international flights.
maybe she'll ask one of her reporter mates to ask inappropriate questions

lulooo

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure everyone is raging deep down right now but I’m saying this really for the sake of my own tendency to split:

Going forward, if you EVER find yourself feeling a single OUNCE of sympathy for Alice, just remember that she is actively trying to prevent this and is currently succeeding at it:

View attachment 1346212
Thank you my dear ❤

• Heart