Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Bianca didn't say Ellabrat though did she? Which is what that insta person was saying to Alice?
My heads mince so apologies if I got that mixed up.

Also when's the red carpet for Ioan? If it's tonight it's definitely a buckle in time of it the night.

Ooh, just read the article. The reunion sounds like a good watch.
I'm currently rewatching Ringer.
I’ve just looked for it cause it does sound ace my kinda thing … but I’ve found a million versions and he’s not in any of them lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Snotbuster

VIP Member
it’s comments like this that just make lose all hope for some humans. Imagine the inflated sense of self this will give mAlice when she reads that 🤢🤮 “you are the epitome of what it means to be special” 🤢JFC

View attachment 1346671
Well, "special" can mean a lot of things. Within the post, it's clear the writer is using it positively. But out of context, that sentence sums up AE. The epitome of special. Next thread title?

• Haha

SusanC

VIP Member
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as fuck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
This one? In Monte Carlo?

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Would that show up on the court list? I just checked and it has no further updates.
How would we know if stuff is happening?
Any documents they want filed with the court or other legal documents. Any documents setting time in front of the court for whatever motions they wish to bring before the court.

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Oh no. Which part?
"Finally, on the third scheduled hearing within a six month period (and a delayed hearing involves both attorneys and judges coordinating their schedules and cause multiple delays) the judge was sick of his shit and made him sign off on representation.

Judge ordered back monies paid and threw in a bonus PO I hadn't asked for, for conducting himself unprofessionally in court."

The two bits in bold.

SusanC

VIP Member
I used to be so mad she has shagged one of her on screen sons on that til it was pointed out and sleuthed out that it wasn't Joseph Morgan or Daniel Gillies so I'm good now.
Unless it was the dude that played Kol.
Nah I'm going with Kasper who played Fin.
That's what I concluded too.

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
I have the ability to buy these things but I don’t have the ability to explain to my OH why I’m buying California court documents 🤣🤣
He thinks I have a lot of work to do on the phone atm
I already bought those and uploaded them here.

Just William

VIP Member
I agree Welp. It is the right and proper course of action.

I could not help but laugh when I saw some suggestion on here, and without any irony at all, about how Piers Morgan should write something/speak with him. I mean WTAF. Here we all are noting Alice’s many lies, hissy fits and bullshit when Morgan himself has published fake photos of abused Iraqi PoW; stormed off-set in a fit over Megan Markle and been heavily implicated in phone hacking but continues to deny (lie?) it.

I mean, c’mon people! Give your lovely heads a wobble! 😘
I'm one who suggested he sat down with Piers only because they're friends. BIB - I didn't even know that about Piers. Which clearly shows I have been living under a rock! ;) 🤭

• Heart