Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raiseseyebrow

Like the ring 😭🤣

Just seen this.. I prefer this comment… 🤌🏼

View attachment 1346690
The Ring 😂😂. She’d call it The (Engagement) Ring (from my horrible ex husband)

And a comedy film? While I agree that Alice is an utter clown I’m not sure how anyone could make this situation into a comedy. Unless it’s a dark comedy à la The Thick of It 😍. I guess in this case Peter Capaldi as Malcom Tucker could just be a proxy for Tattle 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What's your point

VIP Member
Any switched on 12 year old would already know AE is a complete crackpot and an embarrassment. I think we are there already.

AE constantly going on about how happy the kids are is a red flag. That house is not the Fun House she pretends it is. She even gave the game away with "mean friends". All of Ella's class will be checking out this shitshow. Kids are glued to their phones, so why wouldn't they?
No fun house more like.
I really do hope the girls know their dad loves them, I think he probably has more chance of sorting things with little E but big E will be more of a challenge. We are talking about a young girl who hacked her dad's social media not so long ago, she was obviously angry at him at that point to do that.

Reactions: 9

Just William

VIP Member
But wait? I’m confused didn’t the warthog say he wants reunification therapy for the girls ? Which is it you dumb twat hiding behind filters (which I’m pretty sure is the visual equivalent of “lying”)? She is INSANE! He just didn’t want a family with you raging and stumbling about drunk on SM highs and cheap wine. I can’t imagine how much longer she can keep most people fooled with this. She is a spinning broken record of alleged wrongs. And it is becoming readily apparent she has no actual love or interest for her kids. Totally agree with posters who said that if Ioan had a million dollar movie deal and offered it all to her for 100% custody , she would say yes. Although she also seems strangely fixated on the fact he left her and not other way around. Like she says, she “never” loses. In her head at least.
Agreed (y) & BIB - it's documented that Narcs prefer to do the leaving so if they're left they can become enraged as they lose their control over the person & Narcs must always win.

Reactions: 8

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I took one night off to go to a pop concert and Alice goes off on one!! You tattle turds are great with receipts - I bloody love it.

I can’t believe she did that Facebook post. Well I can but it’s such an own goal. If she ever gets before a Court they will not be happy with her behaviour.

Also disappointed in Georgia Tennant. Do her and David know Alice and Ioan personally or is she just sticking up for Alice on behalf of wives generally? It makes no sense given the info on how Alice has behaved in the industry.
wait, what FB post?? ive been skimming to keep up. fid I miss something?!

I just seen the replies regarding poring pics of some of my creations, I don't have many on the device I'm using but will post a couple just now as the thread is nearly at its limit anyway. Need to find my charger first as battery about to die, BRB <3
Cant wait to see!!! 💚

• Heart

lulooo

VIP Member
How Ioan has managed to stay silent with all the Alice shit show shaming shenanigans I really don’t know. He has the patience of a saint. Once you engage you’re back in her web and fucked. Alice can’t bear that he will not engage with her on any public platform. It’s driving her crazy.

She could have her own show if she moves to the UK The Alice Shit Show where she interviews wronged women from across the globe plus DIY slots (how to put a door back on its hinges) cookery slots (how to eat the crust of a lasagna) and wine tasting.
And how to look after rats and squirrels too

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Even when legally he could go to town on her for this spectacular blow up of the TRO? In that case it's not worth the paper it's written on and he may as well just throw it away.
There first step is asking the court to fine her I think. His lawyers need to do that and maybe they are on it?

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Let's play at mnemonics. Abusive Liar Ingrate Cunticular Entitled - Exhausting Vain Alcoholic Narcissistic Shrew.

• Haha
  • Heart