Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
she also said that she was recording all his conversations.

her definition of a happy marriage makes me honestly scared for the "happier than ever" kids currently - people like her have the tendency to exagerate happiness proportionally to how bad it actually is.
ahhhhh, but IG didn't have conversations with her after a certain date.
Is there a window of time before which she could not use the recordings?

Reactions: 4

claudiarocks

VIP Member
I love this film! 🤣 The early scene where Vinny first meets his cousins friend in the cell had me laughing so hard I nearly choked. 🤣🤣🤣
On topic - this is where Alice belongs. In jail.
I love it all but the early scenes are the best …. When the feds are asking if they did it at the beginning 😂🤣👌🏻

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Hi all,

I see I have a good 20 odd pages of catching up to do. I don't think they are veneers either, because the shaping looks too natural, she definitely uses whitening products, but so do I. Some people are blessed with good teeth Malice or have them corrected 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also not sure what malice uses but veneers you can't just take off, they are welded onto your teeth.
I see her twitter is still private but there is a post on her insta.....!
There are 5 types of veneers - one of which is "temporary"
1655382671839.png

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I would like to be played by Matt Berry. Imagine everyone else tattling away, suddenly IT IS I, LEFTOVERCOFFEE, AND I HAVE A TAKE ON THIS DISCUSSION whilst occasionally chortling AH HAAH offscreen every now and then.

(for the record, I'm a short, fat, mother of one in my mid 30s, but this is my casting choice okay?)
I read that in the voice of Matt Berry 🤣

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
@AuroraBorealis - just seen your name & so sorry, 🤭 didn't reply to your last spoiler to me on the Depp thread & I did a copy/paste into my docs but got caught up with all that has happened here, had some catching up to do then it all kicked off y/day.
I'll get back to you asap. 😘 xxx

• Heart

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Ah no sorry I got it wrong. It was the long post on Instagram - where she posted the big eyed picture and the long rant about the screen play/book deal. On a quick read I assumed it was Facebook 🤦‍♀️ Sorry
No hassle, thanks for clarifying! thought I'd missed something meaty and major somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 3