Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusanC

VIP Member
Any documents they want filed with the court or other legal documents. Any documents setting time in front of the court for whatever motions they wish to bring before the court.
So if he filed an emergency hearing set this week for enforcement of visitation with his children, that would show up on the court list?

Reactions: 8

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
my nephew (6) just got scared off Alice's latest IG pic, I'm not joking, the poor boy got so upset 😭
When I went to open my tab again the preview was stuck on that picture and even I had a little jump though I had seen it before! Hugs for the wee lad, he shouldn't have to go through such frights.

• Haha
  • Sick

Citney

VIP Member
I'd never watched anything of his except Titanic and I didn't know it was him! Now I'm watching everything! 😂 I even paid for Harrow and Forever! I love Forever! That should have been picked up for more seasons by Prime or Netflix.

What did Alice do to fuck that up for him? 🤔
I’ve never seen him in anything, of course I guess I saw him in Titanic, but I didn’t notice him, he must have had a very small part. And of course I’ve never seen her in anything, in fact I had never heard of either of them until I saw her on Twitter.
She has a British home? Kept that quiet. Sell it pronto and use the proceeds to stay where you are along with your £100k savings. Simple. Oh no wait, that would require work. Sorry I forgot that’s not an option.
Her home or their home? You know Alice, everything she has is here’s and everything Ioan has is also her’s. 😂

• Haha

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Prospective Thread Title - Glum, Dumb and Full of Rum

And now back to work I go!
How about Skint, Bent, and full of Shint! 🤭
Obviously I know the real spelling unlike Malice.

If Alice wrote this, do you think she would s-lag off her biggest movie? Nah, it would be all about how the Oscars strangely missed her performance.
Maybe this should be the next thread title. Oh, honey, why'd you do it?

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Hi all,

I see I have a good 20 odd pages of catching up to do. I don't think they are veneers either, because the shaping looks too natural, she definitely uses whitening products, but so do I. Some people are blessed with good teeth Malice or have them corrected 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Also not sure what malice uses but veneers you can't just take off, they are welded onto your teeth.
I see her twitter is still private but there is a post on her insta.....!

So technically we could get away with calling her a sea cunt in a thread title then?? Genius!!
You are a genius @tropeonarope
If we could make something that rhymes with fica....that's Italian for you ;)

Off topic - I've been wracking my brains trying to think of the word in German and I went into a timewarp to my childhood and early teens in Germany. I've now had a song called 'Fell in love with an alien' stuck my head alllllll day and it's driving me mad. Any tips on how to get rid of earworms, lads? :(

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Sounds like the court told her she is responsible for her own legal fees. AAhhh, the sweet... sweet... sight of reality hitting that mountain troll smack in the face
CA lawyers - are there circumstances where she will be ordered to pay his costs for the DVRO? Or does that not happen?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Adawu

VIP Member
I guess all her hinting to her FMs didn't do the trick. Owns half the house? So instead of the 10% she is entitled to under the prenup, she wants half. Nobody can be that obtuse. The more she tweets the more she reveals her actual demands and why Leon just said fuck it and fired her as a client. What else does she want, his left testicle?
Both his testicles of course. It's mAlice we are talking about!

SusanC

VIP Member
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as fuck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
In France? Would be a bit difficult for her to arrange wouldn't it?

• Haha