Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
this is current top suggestion:

first commented by @welp
suggested by @Bwidge
View attachment 1348553
Ok I'll start the new one,. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5

StoneMountain

VIP Member
after the divorce of IG and AE is finally finalized - does anyone know if California requires that the court legal costs must be paid before the divorce is signed and finalized?

ETA: if so, then is maybe why IG didn't request that AE pay cause he knew she never would.

(I ask because that was so in my divorce - so it was promptly paid -- different state in US)

SusanC

VIP Member
Yup. My ex got away with delaying 2 hearings (3 years after divorce over money still owed) because the judge saw he was trouble and did not want him representing himself.

Finally, on the third scheduled hearing within a six month period (and a delayed hearing involves both attorneys and judges coordinating their schedules and cause multiple delays) the judge was sick of his shit and made him sign off on representation.

Judge ordered back monies paid and threw in a bonus PO I hadn't asked for, for conducting himself unprofessionally in court. 😂😂

I mean, 20 years on the memory remains but it's funny now.
BIB - can you explain in layman's terms please?

SusanC

VIP Member
B just posted this on her story. Those two are so dignified, honestly I don't if I'd be able to not say something, good on them. I do hope that once the divorce is over they do a joint interview and tell the world what a nasty woman she truly is. She will never change while she has a hole in her arse!! 😒

dead link

• Sad

Diamonds60

VIP Member
yeah, I said a few threads back that Alice is copying Bianca (about writing a movie) - think this was not long before Alice posted about doing that.
oh - she never reads here.

ETA: probably many turds here have also thought the same
You are defo thinking a lot quicker than me then Lol. I must have missed it, I’ve had to skim read a lot to keep up.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I just seen the replies regarding poring pics of some of my creations, I don't have many on the device I'm using but will post a couple just now as the thread is nearly at its limit anyway. Need to find my charger first as battery about to die, BRB <3
Perhaps behind a spoiler ? X

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
View attachment 1346672
I can't get over this. Is this what she wants to look like? She looks like what I used to do to my Sims when I was a child.

I'm sure people with more knowledge of filters can breakdown what she's done, but the nose has been slimmed, the eyes not really enlarged but STRETCHED, the eyebrows/crow feet area lifted up.

I feel like these people are either taking the piss or are pathologically desperate to be noticed that they go over the top to get a crumb of recognition from someone with a profile.
I’m still catching up on the thread but I had to say I LOVE your avatar name AND your profile pic. Anna Saccone and her creepy perverted disgusting husband can also get in the bin along with Alice.
That photo of Alice is beyond weird. Has she deleted it yet?

StoneMountain

VIP Member
If you tell me the title & who wrote it I can start the new thread? 😘
this is current top suggestion:

first quoted by @welp
suggested by @Bwidge
1655414689779.png

StoneMountain

VIP Member
hey, hey, fellow turds...
We've been requested at the beginning of each thread to:
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

so far -- thread title suggestions:
(I might have missed a few - also, if an earlier post was deleted then the post numbers will be slightly different)

- post # 580
- post # 599
- post # 685/697
- post # 699
- post # 797
- post # 798 (with added: yada yada - per post #831)
- post # 851
- post # 854
- post # 856
- post # 857 (3 suggestions in same post)
- post #913

• Heart
Reactions: 4