Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting the begging bowl out folks!!
The GiveMeCash hints are as subtle as a brick (GoFundMe in bold!) SHE HAS A NANNY/MAID! FFS.

Tomorrow she’ll be papped holding a copy of the Big Issue.

A few more for the playlist:
Money (That’s What I Want) by The Flying Lizards
Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? by Bing Crosby
If I Had $1,000,000 by Barenaked Ladies

1655332153650.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It’s going to be so embarrassing when no one donates. I’m actually cringing inside and out at how totally removed from reality she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She does remember how much the Cameos failed, right?
Dumb as duck going to jail fuckwit.
Fans? Haha.
No Alice, they feed into your insecurities and delusions and laugh at you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I already mentioned her dropping dead, God forbid if something terrible happened to Ioan, she’d be thrusting herself to his side howling for baby angel, shoving Bianca out of the way and mourning forever more.
Could we set up a GoFundMe for YoBee to have a lavish honeymoon? 🤩🥰🤣. And just want to say you guys are on fire and the best company, thanks for all the laughter and love, I’m trying to memorise some of the wit and comedy here!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s on here all the time isn’t she? I bet she has one device with this continuously open, so she can check up on what we’re saying.
She must have it open continuously, she’s very quick to respond to the posts here. For example last thread post 790 was M33L4 saying something about Alice having herpes. Post 815(ish) is a screenshot of Alice twitter saying people think she has herpes. 25 posts here is no time at all, but she never visits here and never lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
The GiveMeCash hints are as subtle as a brick (GoFundMe in bold!) SHE HAS A NANNY/MAID! FFS.

Tomorrow she’ll be papped holding a copy of the Big Issue.

A few more for the playlist:
Money (That’s What I Want) by The Flying Lizards
Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? by Bing Crosby
If I Had $1,000,000 by Barenaked Ladies

View attachment 1346296
I guess all her hinting to her FMs didn't do the trick. Owns half the house? So instead of the 10% she is entitled to under the prenup, she wants half. Nobody can be that obtuse. The more she tweets the more she reveals her actual demands and why Leon just said duck it and fired her as a client. What else does she want, his left testicle?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMFG! MORE LIES! this woman jeez! I can't 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Alice has absolutely no shame. Such blatant lies. Every time she opens her mouth, or types lies come bursting forth. She wouldn’t recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit her on that fat arse 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think if he offered her millions (if he had them) in exchange for custody you wouldn't see her for dust. She loves the luxury lazy life .
She would catapult those poor girls from her house to Ioan. I would contribute to that Go Fund Me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon Alice should def relocate to the UK and take the girls with her. She should def get those British passports for her daughters and take them to the airport. She should def wear her best horse rug and levitating boots and she should def shout DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM at airport staff. Yes the sooner she gets to relocating the better.

I recall two photos on IG. He was feeding one of the girls as a baby & she's posting the convo of how she calls him & in the first photo he looks at her worried, she even posts how he thought he had done something wrong, then when he realises he hasn't in the next pic he's all smiles. 😞
I don't doubt there were times he cold shouldered her or ignored her but I have a feeling that was nearer the end, within the last 4 years.
That Guardian interview he did he said as much that they had been struggling for 4 years & she remarked how he was worried about an article coming out. No doubt what her reaction would be to him saying that. What makes me sad is how many people saw her IG posts & # digs & found her & them funny. How is it funny when someone admits to posting stuff their partner doesn't want posted & then adds insult to injury by adding #digs?
It's a clear violation of their privacy & boundaries which in turn is a form of abuse as he told her he didn't like or want it but she did it anyway.
And people still think she loved him? I just don't get it. When he did an interview in Oz the woman there thought Alice was hilarious doing this & he had to sit there & suck it up & even joke along & remark how he would put make up on just in case she took pics. 😞
This one.

ioan baby 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
This is the thing. ‘Bogan’ refers to someone who behaves/dresses like Alice. Bianca is the opposite. Every time Alice calls her a bogan it draws attention to her- living a lifestyle she can’t afford, not working, wearing token ‘high-end’ designer pieces, drinking, excessive social media use, oversharing, etc etc.
She knows nothing about Bianca’s story since no one is speaking to her. Malice you are a lying, nasty, mean, crude, classless, selfish, obnoxious, bloated toad! I’m so happy Ioan finally got a woman who really is kind, nonjudgmental, and classy. Bee is everything you are not. That would explain your intense jealousy. bleep! Sorry? Never!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s going to be so embarrassing when no one donates. I’m actually cringing inside and out at how totally removed from reality she is.
😩 I would deadass donate and then request a refund, just again and again and again—just dangling them dollas in front of her fishy-lips and reelin em back in like trout bait. 🎣 If she tweeted about it I would DIE lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If there's a GoFundMe it will get shut down just like Amber Heard's did. She has a TRO against her for domestic abuse. I suspect we've only seen a smidge of what's she done and more will come out soon.

No abuse for profit.❌

My itchy fingers will be the first to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I guess all her hinting to her FMs didn't do the trick. Owns half the house? So instead of the 10% she is entitled to under the prenup, she wants half. Nobody can be that obtuse. The more she tweets the more she reveals her actual demands and why Leon just said duck it and fired her as a client. What else does she want, his left testicle?
She’ll have to prize it out of Bianca’s veneers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.