Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
What the fuck!!! No Alice, you visited REAL domestic violence on Ioan, abused Bianca, both her and Ioan’s family too for good measure. There was plenty of evidence before your bullshit piece about fibro, we have all seen it. It’s available for the whole world to see just how despicable you are, and just what a liar. The court issued the DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RESTRAINING ORDER, not Ioan, or his lawyers. The court saw all the evidence of your behaviour and issued it. You are guilty of domestic violence, yes Alice, you are, and if it’s made permanent next week the consequences for your future will be very serious. But, as long as you can keep spewing your lies and hatred online you won’t care, because you just can’t be held accountable for your actions or behaviour. Alice, you are a complete waste of space, and don’t deserve the love of those wonderful daughters that you had with their father, and should be sharing with him.
ETA more ranting
Let's not forget that she went sniffing around friends of Bianca's ex-husband, another (alleged) abuser, looking for any information she could use. Horrible spiteful cow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

kingseven

VIP Member
Someone just asked me the date and I came really close to saying (completely devoid of context) three days to the PRO 😭😭😭

• Haha
This is such a coincidence between Alice and I but I have a new boyfriend too!

I've just been hesitant to share... Anyway this guy and I have been off and on for about 10 years. See each other, split apart then back together. Right now (I don't like to brag) but things are HOT!

I'm a wee bit older than him but unlike certain fading starlets, I've managed to hold onto my looks. He's also in show biz - I know! Crazy right?

Anyway I am blessed! Some of you may have heard of him. He's quite smoking.

His name is Cillian Murphy. And he is absolutely as real as Alice's boyfriend. 🙄
I'm having an affair. Don't tell my 'hub' but Jason Momoa is actually bi and visited me last night in my dreams. It was awesome.

• Haha

Zippysays

Oh god she is sick in the head, what a narcissistic mess of a woman. All about her, and those girls better have nothing but fun in that all female household with their new names because they belong to Alice and are not their own people they are extensions of big mouth Alice. I'm now lost for words, which doesn't happen too often 🤐 no, she is disgusting and such an embarrassment 🤮

• Angry

welp

VIP Member
She blocked her triplets.

Damn, I wanted to spend the night watching Le Mans, Alice. How dare you exploding on this of all nights :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

veevee04

VIP Member
I'd never heard of these two, but I keep seeing this thread near the top of the list and I read an article in the Dail Fail yesterday ... wow, this Alice woman comes across as a right bunny-boiler. Would that be fair to say? Or is her hubby a complete cad? Probably a bit of both right ... hope the two girls will be okay, but I doubt it given the things I've read about their mother doing and the father being absent. The cycle will continue. As I always say (to myself mostly): Never marry an actor.
On the surface it seems a woman driven mad by her husband abandoning her and the kids for a much younger woman. Dig deeper and you find Alice is a very unstable malicious person. I've never been one to think IG is totally perfect but Alice is a nasty woman who's hell bent on revenge and parental alienation.

• Heart
If he pulled out of getting the PRO I’ll be furious. Not even sad anymore, I’ll just be furious. Excusing abuse of this caliber (or any caliber, really) sets an awful fuckin precedent for other women undergoing divorce procedure as it validates their supposed entitlement to cyber-battering their spouses. It needs to be established, once and for all, that this behavior is not alright. I’m tryna hold faith that her “silver lining” is just a minor convenience that will ultimately do her no favors at the hearing—like hamburger buns having been on sale this week.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Maybe he’s just not paying enough to cover Gloria’s salary and have enough left over for Alice to do what she wants.
My guess is he's paying half of everything and asking Alice to cover the other half by getting off her arse. This recent flurry of Fibromyalgia posts is a dead giveaway, she's feigning illness for the divorce to try and screw more out of him and to claim Gloria's salary.

• Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
CD142A84-65FB-471B-872C-FC8CD876744E.jpeg

I’ve changed my avatar to this. I truly hope he gets justice. It’s heartbreaking watching her still trying to destroy him.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Oh Alice. The TRO is not the main reason for the media coverage. Remember Lorraine? And all the Daily Mail stories you initiated? The ones they published of you falling down drunk? Well before the TRO. You love being in the media. If you could have the PRO hearing live-streamed you would. Silly rabbit.

• Haha
  • Heart

kingseven

VIP Member

Further Additions of Mine

1. A Hard Rain's A-gonna Fall - Bryan Ferry

Gimme More - Britney Spears

Green Green Grass of Home - Tom Jones

Let's Stay Together - Al Green

Your House - Alanis Morrisette

Hedonism - Skunk Anansie

It Shoulda Been Me - Yvonne Fair

Don't You (Forget about Me) - Simple Minds

Band of Gold - Freda Payne

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson

• Haha
  • Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
She Knows jack shit about his payment arrangements with his lawyer. That’s privileged information. Fucking liar.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Reluctantly I have to go to bed.

For those in my time zone who are also reluctantly going to bed, remember to set your alarm a couple of hours earlier than normal so you can attempt to catch up.

For those in my time zone who are going to stay on duty all night for the greater good, I salute you. You go above and beyond.

For those who share the same daylight hours as AE, we are relying on you to do the heavy lifting during our down time. Don’t let us down!

Nighty night

Ps - where’s @claudiarocks? She been around on this pivotal day?!

• Heart
  • Haha