Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harper99

So let me get this straight. The kind, compassionate woman in the photo below has…a boyfriend? This beautiful soul with nothing but love in her heart for all humans, creatures and things has…a new man in her life? This foul-mouthed, abusive, terror who has spent a year drinking her way through social media and learning to use Face Tune…has a companion? They say there is someone for everyone…but I seriously doubt it in her case. Yikes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Friendly reminder: Best friends aren't paid employees. If you're paying someone to be your friend then that is no different than paying someone for sex or a man using his position to sleep with his female employees. It's still entirely transactional and involves a power differential. Authentic friendship is free and equal.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Periwinkleblue

My wild guesses as to the silver lining:

1. The visiting cousin has agreed to give her money
2. The visiting cousin is going to testify something about Ioan's behaviour she witnessed
3. The visiting cousin has said Alice can stay rent free in a house in the UK til she is 'back on her feet

It's nothing about the divorce or PRO its some news which means she can continue her alcoholic lazy lifestyle.

• Wow

M33L4

VIP Member
She has went full-on scorched earth and is hoping to delay the PRO hearing with a defamation case.

Imagine telling people your husband said he’d rather be dead than with you and still going at him all these months later. Get some self-respect.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
yes, never have people made agreements to pay later. Okay, she never pays anything herself, so how would she know?
Screenshot_20220612-204223_Twitter.jpg

he would get this TRO almost everywhere for harrassement
Screenshot_20220612-204504_Twitter.jpg

"I want to get on with my life by abusing my ex"
Screenshot_20220612-204547_Twitter.jpg

edit: 1st and 3rd tweet already deleted lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
You gotta feel sorry for the cousin and her kid though. They've probably popped into chez mAlice, whilst on their way to a Disney holiday, just to make sure that the kids are ok.
Next thing they know, they return home to Brizzle, after a fab time in the US, to find mAlice on their doorstep, resplendent in her horse blanket, lovingly embellished with Dorito crumbs and dog hairs, brandishing a half-empty wine bottle and screeching..."It's meeee! Your fave Hollywood star relative, and new bestie, I'm coming to live with you!!"
😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
another threat
View attachment 1336808
In fairness she is right, she hasnt only now shown her true colors. Some people were just too blind for years.
"If I were you I would leave them alone cos to make them chang sides NOW would be a very bad move if you knew what was about to happen.. But hey"

My God, she really terrorizes people. What an absolute bully. I believe every word Ioan has said.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
this exchange 😭
Screenshot_20220612-202341_Twitter.jpg

I admire her almost that she can say this with a straight face
Screenshot_20220612-202553_Twitter.jpg

I btw like that Ioan's cheating decreased from 3 to 2 to 1 year, soon she will admit he didnt cheat lol

• Haha
  • Wow

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I'm glad these threads have started getting exciting again. You've gotta give Alice credit for keeping her narc rage going for almost two years. That stamina! Now if only she could apply that level of stamina and commitment to other areas of her life. 🤔

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
So let me get this straight. The kind, compassionate woman in the photo below has…a boyfriend? This beautiful soul with nothing but love in her heart for all humans, creatures and things has…a new man in her life? This foul-mouthed, abusive, terror who has spent a year drinking her way through social media and learning to use Face Tune…has a companion? They say there is someone for everyone…but I seriously doubt it in her case. Yikes.
Many stupid men are walking the earth, I always thought it was a possibility tbh

Although I'm not very convinced in this case (there are some very obvious lies in other messages and she already half walked back by saying its not serious yet), but she may have somebody that is sponsoring her by the sound of things

In any case if Alice has a new boyfriend I feel zero sorry for him. I already consider Ioan for dumb for marrying her despite the amount of red flags, but whoever dates her next pretty much drowns in red flags LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Alice shit in her own nest.
As soon as Ioan left she kept the children away from him.
What she should have done was palm the kids off on him more than ever, she gave him and Bianca months and months of child free bonding time.
Now they are stronger than ever and ready to welcome the children into their new family.

• Heart
Reactions: 34