Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Sounds like a massive toddler tantrum to me. She's not getting her own way so she's throwing everything out of her middle aged pram

• Haha
Reactions: 30

figgyroll

Won't post screengrab as not discussing, but "f*** you a**hole" followed by "you are a wonderful brother" did make me snort laugh. They're all just absolutely demented.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is happening on Twitter right now? I just had a look. Why is Alice directly trying to communicate with Ioan? And that awful woman who is featured in the court documents needs to stop goading her. She really going full scorched earth. This is why she shouldn't be on SM right now.

markup_10112~2.png
markup_10110~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
I'd like to know why both Ioan and Bianca reported Alice to the police for threatening behaviour at some point, what precisely happened. Why was it necessary for Ioan to have a off duty police officer with him when he collected his belongings.
It makes me think that Alice is being extremely insidious when saying Ioan can see the children whenever he wants.
There's a reason why he won't be around her and hopefully that'll become apparent at the hearing.
I assume the police report is about her tweets and videos that appear to threaten violence. You generally have better chances to get a Restraining Order if you create a paper trail involving police reports. And somebody threatening you over SM is definitely something you would report to the police.

The off-duty police officer is likely so that Alice cant claim that 1.) he stole things and 2.) in case she does "happen" to be there she cant claim that Ioan did something to her.

I am quite certain (and yes, Alice doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt) that the main fear Ioan has to come to the house is that Alice will claim that he did something to her. Lawyers (she implied multiple times that it's because of them) almost always order no contact in an acrimonious divorce for that reason, and given that she made threats of false claims (according to him) the fear will be even bigger here.

But of course he might be actually scared for his life. But I'm just saying you can explain the involvement of police even without physical violence having occured.

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
9F76A142-22B3-4AD6-A2C6-B6678C28018F.jpeg
BB482348-64BD-4637-877E-25094A87C0B0.jpeg

Yeah, dickhead, she’s just trying to live her life!

Good Lord.

I have this fantasy that on Tuesday, the judge will really chew her out, just tell her how awful she is. Of course, it won’t sink in, because she deflects everything negative about her.

A girl can dream though, can’t she?

Edited to correct “reflects” to “deflects”. Damn autocorrect.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Alice lives between Jupiter and Saturn in space, she does act like an alien so I believe that
NHKhAco.png
'

• Haha
  • Sick

veevee04

VIP Member
New names ???!!! You can't just erase your kids names. Argh why does she always decide to post bat shit crazy stuff when I need to go to bed. Alice if you're so happy with your new man why do you need to post about your STBX and his gf?! Gtf over it and be an adult she's behaving like a 15 year old girl instead of a 54 year old woman.

• Heart
  • Angry
So what’s everyone wearing for the PRO hearing? I got the shirt I’ve made and to continue Alice’s tradition of wearing totally inappropriate clothing to professional or high-class spaces I’m plannin’ to get my hands on some sleek assless chaps. Yummy!

I've an old blanket in the pet's bed. I'm planning on draping it over my person, collecting a few empty wine bottles to decorate the lounge with and accessorizing with my pyjama bottoms and one of the kids' Paw Patrol plushies under my arm.

• Haha

Babsi

not looking back is going well
View attachment 1335312
Oh please, not the midlife crisis again. 🎻 🤬 🤮 Midlife awakening, more like. Just imagining Ioan in the outback of Australia on set with Harrow for several weeks away from the swivel-eyed loon and realizing once and for all what he had gotten himself into when he didn't have his hormones under control at 26.🥴

And anyone calling Bianca a grifter in mAlice's presence is simply rich, the grifter of all grifters. Yes, there's an age difference, but as has been mentioned here before, that doesn't really play in light of Bianca's illness. His committing to her with her very real and certifiable illness in comparison to mAlice's feigned maladies speaks volumes of him as a man and a human being.

PLEASE, Ioan, mop the floor with this creature on Tuesday.💪🥰

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Ioan is going to have to go against his better judgement and take her to town. She is never going to let this go. I’m astounded at her arrogance and disregard for the law.

• Heart
OK with welp's help my new guesses as to the 3 people:

DM journalist who has offered her £75k for an exclusive interview if the PRO isn't granted

Cousin giving her money of some sort

Someone sent her a dick pic on Tinder and she thinks she's in love
3) for sure.

Or she got an e-mail from a Nigerian Prince who desperately needs her help to release his millions...

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Alice. He said he’d rather be dead than live with you. If you loved this man in anyway, listen to him. That is heartbreaking.
I’m broken thinking of the life he has had at her hands.

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
Won't she need Ioan to grant permission to take them out of the country??
How you gonna afford that then Al? How ever will you manage all the effort, especially the physical effort in a vacation to the UK with 2 BABIES, when you suffer with all your terrible ill health??
Why would you not be immediately on the phone / FaceTime to your 2nd fave person (ie not his wife R who he met at your wedding but also lived next door) of all time if this marvellous thing had happened, if you got such great news you'd be straight on the blower, He is allegedly a night owl afterall, bizarrely keeping LA hours the same as you!
I wonder if Ioan might want Gloria to take the girls to school so they are SAFE, let's face it they ain't with Alice driving (amongst many other things).

Ioan knows she won't stop all her bullshit, he is & has been so sensible in taking advice on the many ways this whole thing needed to be handled, I can't see him giving that up now, because he'll know that she won't stop, she'll revert so quickly to her usual ways and that he'd most likely have to fight this fight at a later date when Alice inevitably goes back on ANYTHING that she would promise in 1 moment.
The kids are in school, so daycare & a full time nanny🤷‍♀️ No relatives etc to help with childcare?? Erm how about their Dad? That would then enable you to work you goldbricking slugabed (??🤣)
I actually think, I have thought this for a while but it is actually quite frightening to think how low Ioan must have been, he somehow managed to keep his life, the despair he must have had really saddens me & weighs heavy on my heart. I bet if he did say he would rather be dead than stay with her anymore - that Alice would have answered back "And if you leave me you would wish you were dead" or something along those lines. She has such a depraved & twisted mind & that is not a new thing, it goes back years & years!

She said a few days ago about the only rule in the house was happiness at all times, then in the DM article they are wailing all day long, then today back to cloud nine🤷‍♀️ I can't list all her complete contradictions, or I'd be here all day, you never get the same story or answer twice from her, she is a compulsive liar - along with her numerous other compulsions And addictions.

I call complete bullshit on her latest claims, mindgames are her forte after all, I reckon she is trying to fool Ioan no doubt, her friends followers and more importantly herself. She's probably sent him a Wizard message asking if she is a good little girl & behaves from now on can she get everything she wanted & is awaiting a message back lol - deluded clown that she is. Or has she secured a flight for Loop the Loop, so he can be by her side on Tuesday?😂

Or has she been busy out Dr shopping & has managed to BRIBE find one that will try & get Tuesday postponed for her on medical grounds - to allow her more time to get her (cough cough!) "evidence" together??

If Gloria is still there I can imagine Alice trying to fiddle things financially too, if the funds go to Alice I wonder if she's asked/Told/ (wailed to) Gloria saying that she's so hard, so in order to keep her on she is having to reduce her wages?? Thus more beer tokens?? Or if the money goes straight from Ioan to Gloria's bank acc?
Sorry this is soooo long, it started as a reply to poor @Ally Pally & my annoyance with A-Lice grew significantly😬

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
For someone so intelligent she really doesn’t understand the concept of simply shutting the fuck up. There more than 100 threads now all from the stuff she puts out. As dense as fog.

• Haha
  • Heart