Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reluctantly I have to go to bed.

For those in my time zone who are also reluctantly going to bed, remember to set your alarm a couple of hours earlier than normal so you can attempt to catch up.

For those in my time zone who are going to stay on duty all night for the greater good, I salute you. You go above and beyond.

For those who share the same daylight hours as AE, we are relying on you to do the heavy lifting during our down time. Don’t let us down!

Nighty night

Ps - where’s @claudiarocks? She been around on this pivotal day?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Though she opened the door a tiny bit with "they shouldnt switch sides with what is to come out" - the story of her threatening Ioan with divorce in order to come back from Oz gets credibility with things like this.
Sorry Welp I don't understand. Are you saying that story came form them? Or that something else is to come out re that divorce threat?

Reactions: 3
I agree with pretty much everything you say, I’m a mum too and think Alice is an embarrassment, but maybe I am a bit more of a tit mum than you because if my 7 year old wakes me up at 6am I send her off to play quietly for an hour or so, especially on a weekend! Elsie is 8 and I don’t think she needs attention that early, she could probably get herself a snack and put the tv on. Haven’t caught up with the thread so not sure if that’s what was happening there though! But now I’m like, am I an Alice for thinking that?!?! 😳
No you aren’t. When my youngest (he’s nine) gets up early he makes a snack and watches TV or plays with his toys. Older kids are perfectly capable of doing that. Alice was telling her usual lies again. She’s probably asleep all day long after nights of endless booze and the girls have to fend for themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
177.gif
finally caught up & wondering if I should risk going to bed tonight? :cool:

I hope she's shitting bricks knowing her goose is cooked & with nothing left to lose she's giving it a last hoorah but it's Alice so who knows?
I just really hope Ioan still pushes for a PRO (which should be a slam dunk getting it with all the proof of her continued abuse) I would be very disappointed if he didn't after all she has & still is putting him (& the girls) through & because she's gotten away with so much abuse for so long.
She has repeatedly broken the TRO with no repercussions. I want to see her abusive lying malicious arse finally nailed to the wall.
Tough tit if having a PRO royally fucks up her life from here on out.
I couldn't give a duck. It would be justice & she would finally be reaping what she has sown.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you outline the steps please bearing in mind that the system is totally different in the US? Do you know something his expensive US lawyers don't? Serious question.
I'd like to know this too. We have discussed it many times and all the USA law people here have said there is nothing more he could have done. He has exhausted every avenue that was open to him and the PRO > 100% custody seems to be the only option left to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nice to see you all again 🥰👋🤘❤

RL is crazy, 6 and a half year relationship ended a month or so ago. I checked out for a while but so happy to be back seeing the same old names 🙂 lots of love to you turds ❤💩❤💩❤💩❤💩

Very excited for what is coming! Fingers crossed for a clean up. Whatever she may be implying, I'm sure he's done his due diligence under proper instruction.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
"you" sell the house? you are not even the owner lol

also she just made out of 6 months two whole years lmao
Screenshot_20220613-002747_Twitter.jpg
Adultery hasnt been a crime almost anywhere for a very long time
Screenshot_20220613-002504_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
None of us know any of the players in this sad mess, but I think most of us here agree that Ioan comes across as a sensitive and kind man and a loving father. Being rejected by his own children must be unbearably hurtful. I believe he hasn't forced contact the past few months because he wants and needs for them to want to see him, if that makes any sense. He has been a victim of coercive control himself and doesn't want to do exactly that to his kids.

In my view, Ella is lost to him and he should let her go in the hope that she comes around like the proverbial bird that's been set free. She has shown with various behaviors that she takes after her mother, who has groomed her well. The same sense of entitlement, lack of boundaries. Throwing a fit when at her dad's apartment, most likely because he tried to establish rules about screen time, chores or something of the sort. Expecting that he drops everything to drive her to school after shutting him out for months. Equating being pulled out of an elite school he couldn't afford with child abuse. Hacking his Insta.

Elsie I really feel sorry for. I think she is in a very bad place, being manipulated and bullied by her mother and her big sister. What is an 8-year-old going to do when Mommie Dearest and Big Sis say, no, dad is a cad and you're not talking to him. A kid that age doesn't have that much strength of freewill.

Once the PRO is in place and he has increased leverage in custody, Ioan needs to fight for Elsie. I know, I know, it's frowned upon to separate siblings, but in this case I think it would be the best for everyone. They are 4 years apart, that age gap is going to become more significant as Ella moves into adolescence and Elsie is still in Barbie and unicorn mode. Ella has more of a bond with her mother, Elsie more with her father. Ioan could get Elsie the therapy she needs to get through all of this. And I can totally see Bianca being an understanding and cool stepmom to an 8-year-old. That would be my hoped for outcome.
BIB - I don't think Ella is lost to him. Much of what Ella is supposed to have done is only an Alice story and/or Alice using Ella's account. Ella doesn't want Alice putting images of her on social media and Alice continues to do it; I think Ella is as much a victim as Ioan and Elsie.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
"you" sell the house? you are not even the owner lolView attachment 1338891Adultery hasnt been a crime almost anywhere for a very long timeView attachment 1338892
Oh she did a lot more than shouting. And he has more than 100 pages of proof!

BIB - I don't think Ella is lost to him. Much of what Ella is supposed to have done is only an Alice story and/or Alice using Ella's account. Ella doesn't want Alice putting images of her on social media and Alice continues to do it; I think Ella is as much a victim as Ioan and Elsie.
She definitely is a victim whatever she has or hasn’t done. She is a child and has been manipulated by a mother she loves and trusts. She’s being groomed by Alice in her endless efforts to revenge Ioan. It’s not the kid’s fault. It’s never the kids’ fault!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Might I suggest…
Great idea, only I had that 3 weeks ago, so I‘ll need to go with something else. But in line with Alice’s teachings, I should be able to succumb to a life-threatening illness on Tuesday and be miraculously cured on Wednesday… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"you" sell the house? you are not even the owner lol

also she just made out of 6 months two whole years lmao
View attachment 1338891Adultery hasnt been a crime almost anywhere for a very long timeView attachment 1338892
There's a few states where adultery can be used in the divorce petition and they have at fault divorce. The other person can also be sued it's called alienation of affection or something. California is a non fault state. Im not sure what proof you would need.

Reactions: 10
If she is coming to Court I would say there is a fairly strong possibility it will be in a wheelchair.

I can see her doing this.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've an old blanket in the pet's bed. I'm planning on draping it over my person, collecting a few empty wine bottles to decorate the lounge with and accessorizing with my pyjama bottoms and one of the kids' Paw Patrol plushies under my arm.
This. I might wear this.
1655073763415.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's warm & muggy here, due to get warmer this coming week (oh deep joy!) so come Tuesday at 4.30 I'll be in my usual slobette mode - vest top & knickers, lol, (helps keep me cool, I live alone so I don't give a duck!) balcony door open, fan on, cigs/snacks/liquid refreshments all close to hand, laptop on, eyes glued to Tattle! 👀

Just two more sleeps to go before Ioan hopefully gets his PRO! #JusticeForIoan 🛡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.