Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #101 She claims spending all day weeping, can you smell the bull seeping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Song for the list:

Blackfield: Go To Hell

read the lyrics šŸ¤£

Seeing a lot of commentary about how some will lose respect for Ioan, be ā€˜done with himā€™ etc. if he doesnā€™t apply for a PRO. Totally respect that viewpoint and right to hold it. But I feel like we shouldnā€™t forget that this is an abuse victim that fled his home, leaving his children and all of his possessions behind, unable to ever return without protection. Who said (allegedly) heā€™d rather die than continue living with his abuser. Who has been kept forcefully from his children for over a year. Who has had to endure harassment, publicly and privately, for the crime of leaving an abusive marriage.

itā€™s extremely common for abuse victims to feel unable to press charges against or pursue restraining orders against their abusers. Sometimes out of fear: theyā€™re scared if they do, the abuser will escalate. Sometimes out of misplaced hope: they desperately hope that if theyā€™re lenient and forgiving the abuser might take pity and move on. Sometimes out of Stockholm syndrome, they identify too much with the abuserā€™s needs over their own after years of conditioning.

Iā€™m just deeply uncomfortable seeing anyone judge an abuse victim that has fled their home and required an actual restraining order against their abuser being accused of not having a backbone, would we hold this same expectation over a female abuse victim? It can take YEARS and so much therapy to process and overcome the effects of long term abuse.

iā€™m fully aware thereā€™s plenty going on behind the scenes weā€™re not privy too and whichever way it goes, itā€™s with legal counsel and Iā€™m sure a considered decision. As much as Iā€™d love to see Alice see some consequences for once.

I for one recognise the immense strength it has already taken for Ioan to have left, forged a new life, gone through a protracted legal battle to extricate himself from this succubus and fight to be with his children. Anyone who has read the TRO documents can see his ongoing attempts to remain civil and arrange to see his children and how much Alice has continued to use that avenue of communication to torment him.
I am one who would be so disappointed. I would not lose respect for him and I agree that he has shown tremendous courage, has been wonderful in the way he's taken professional advice and is playing the long game. I think though that he is out of the situation and he has the resources to follow through. He doesn't live with her abuse in isolation anymore but his daughters are still there. He can now take action - heroic action - to rescue them. This is his time to shine, I will be disappointed if he shrinks from the opportunity now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice. He said heā€™d rather be dead than live with you. If you loved this man in anyway, listen to him. That is heartbreaking.
Iā€™m broken thinking of the life he has had at her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has there been a mental day like this before?! I've been checking this thread since insomnia struck at 5.00 this morning. Mental!
I know, not for awhile, :ROFLMAO: back in the 'old days' of Alice there were times we got through at least a thread or more a day which meant a crazy amount of catching up! I did get behind during the Depp/Turd trial as I was on here, on their (very fast moving) threads, watching as much LIVE as I could then body language expert videos & squeezing in RL, haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
what does she even want to prove with this lmao (and no, she wasnt supportive, she kept belittling him on IG wtf)
View attachment 1338698
View attachment 1338701
she pushes this "the girls are very happy" VERY hard recently, after she claimed the opposite for ages - hard damage control
View attachment 1338710
so they are like you?
Alice it's YOU Ioan doesn't want to see but you have decided that you and the children come as a package so Ioan cannot see them unless he spends the time with YOU. A court Judge will see through the games you are playing with your children's emotions and judge accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For someone so intelligent she really doesnā€™t understand the concept of simply shutting the duck up. There more than 100 threads now all from the stuff she puts out. As dense as fog.
Love your new avatar! ā¤šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
imagine giving your wife a life where she doesnt have to work while she writes passive aggresive stuff about you on IG - and then she claims she dodged a bullet LOL

and yet again she contradicts her perfect marriage narrative
Screenshot_20220612-234908_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220612-234741_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Itā€™s 9pm and Iā€™m going to be asleep within the next half an hour even though Iā€™m a night owl because my toddler needs me up and fresh to start the day at 6am. Thatā€™s just what you do as a parent. You put the bleeping laptop down and get a good nightā€™s sleep because they depend on you. I canā€™t imagine she hides her disdain for Elsie waking up at the perfectly reasonable time of 6am and wanting her mother.
I agree with pretty much everything you say, Iā€™m a mum too and think Alice is an embarrassment, but maybe I am a bit more of a tit mum than you because if my 7 year old wakes me up at 6am I send her off to play quietly for an hour or so, especially on a weekend! Elsie is 8 and I donā€™t think she needs attention that early, she could probably get herself a snack and put the tv on. Havenā€™t caught up with the thread so not sure if thatā€™s what was happening there though! But now Iā€™m like, am I an Alice for thinking that?!?! šŸ˜³

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this her last hurrah or is she going to keep going after the PRO gets slapped on her?

I think the latter. As for dodging bullets, that would be Olivier Picasso.

AE: Nobody knows who you are. You're a nothing. You're hiding behind a screen. There is nothing sadder. I will never know who you are and never, ever care. Bye Nobody!

But Alice! I am now prepared to reveal my identity and claim the $500. Don't you want to know any more?? I'm saddened. šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wouldnā€™t be at all surprised at this. He seems to have been canny with his money, even when earning more than now. I think, and may have mentioned it before, sorry, I read an interview many years ago where he was talking pension plans. He could still have been in his twenties then.
plus he is supposed to own the houses his brother and sister each live in. Not sure if that's true or another of Alice's stories, but he did co-own the apartment in London where he and Matthew Rhys lived the last 6 years they were in London. So they paid 198k for it in 1999 and listed it for 400k in 2005.

Reactions: 14
This is so crazy to do this 48 hours before you're up for a restraining order

I mean I honestly!
She's firing a bow across cyberspace to Ioan and Bianca and trying to make them feel unsettled and insecure. The sudden I have love letters is laughable and given her love of sharing EVERY DETAIL of their life on instagram shows her to be the liar we have all come to know. I suspect this is a part of the threats of a diary Ioan mentioned and funnily enough Alice said she'd been busy writing. Love letters and flower girls have been introduced into the vocabulary this last week but no mention before by the over sharer šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is not pacing herself. 38 hours to go and she is building to a nasty crescendo. She is way, way beyond the TRO.

I suspect strongly she won't make it the PRO. She is going to implode before then.

She's going all guns blazing, my kids are happy, I was the perfect wife...trouble is she knows all of this will be exposed in 38 hours.

I'm sorry. I really think Alice is trying to leave some desperate legacy. I don't think she'll be at the PRO hearing at all.

I forsee a 'cry for help' she"s foreshadowed with these late night hunts for sleeping pills...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
imagine giving your wife a life where she doesnt have to work while she writes passive aggresive stuff about you on IG - and then she claims she dodged a bullet LOL

and yet again she contradicts her perfect marriage narrative
View attachment 1338811
View attachment 1338810
"When I look at some of my husband's colleagues"...ffs, is she STILL harping on about Matthew Rhys and Damien Lewis, and how they're so much better husbands than Ioan ever was?
She needs to remember that neither of those two were married to her! šŸ™„šŸ„±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am devastated, heartbroken and in utter shock just now: My boss asked me to attend an all-day meeting on Tuesday. šŸ™„šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So whatā€™s everyone wearing for the PRO hearing? I got the shirt Iā€™ve made and to continue Aliceā€™s tradition of wearing totally inappropriate clothing to professional or high-class spaces Iā€™m planninā€™ to get my hands on some sleek assless chaps. Yummy!

I've an old blanket in the pet's bed. I'm planning on draping it over my person, collecting a few empty wine bottles to decorate the lounge with and accessorizing with my pyjama bottoms and one of the kids' Paw Patrol plushies under my arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"When I look at some of my husband's colleagues"...ffs, is she STILL harping on about Matthew Rhys and Damien Lewis, and how they're so much better husbands than Ioan ever was?
She needs to remember that neither of those two were married to her! šŸ™„šŸ„±
Alice has never let a tiny inconvenience like facts stop her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.