Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot off the press
No she didn’t, the lying witch 😡 Alice was, and, is only interested in how things affect her. She wanted Ioan to burn in hell for daring to leave her, and weaponised his daughters to make him, and them suffer. No good coming over all nicely nicely and regretful now you toad. We 👀see you Alice and your dirty little games👿

@welp @MadBetty @claudiarocks What do you think? A response from Leon or a response from a judge about something? A custody matter?
She said earlier an appraiser was coming to the house, but that's nothing to be afraid of.
She’s probably trashed the house 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s waiting on Loopy flying in from NZ silly billies 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It sounds like something more definitive so I doubt its the house or settlement as this was almost done or dusted before (but could be). I think her making an offer for him to drop the PRO is most likely.

In any case it's likely victim narrative building: whatever you read about me the upcoming weeks I did it for the right thing etc.
She has been given enough time to clean up her act and play nicely online and she just couldn’t do it. I don’t think that she will ever stop abusing, harassing and inciting others to do the same, DVRO or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And we're back to surmising all these scenarios while she's over there reading these snickering. She loves to tease tit. It may not even be anything anyway!! Took her weeks to start hinting that the last PRO hearing was postponed as she herself said she enjoyed us thinking it was going ahead while she knew otherwise!
She's a manipulative witch. For all we know, if anything, it's that she's not allowed her "witnesses" or her entirely made up treasure of "evidence" or something of little to Jo significance.
Can you imagine her melt down if we went on strike for a day😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fleetwood Max - you can go your own way
Ffs Alice, you really can

Precisely Betty x
The thing is she really can’t without proper help from a therapist and perhaps rehab for her addictions. Plus she needs to accept there are huge issues with her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sounds to me like there are last minute settlement negotiations to avoid the RO being made permanent?
Has she fucked these up or not?
If her lawyer and IG's lawyer are coming close to an agreement - her lastest antics may make IG want to pull the plug - but it's unlikely he actually will. He doesn't have the money for a big Divorce.
Even JD/AH settled in the run up to the TRO being made permanent (and it was dropped in exchange for a NDA)....although clearly that's not the best example of how to settle an acrimonious divorce amicably.

Reactions: 17
Yet again I say, instead of playing to her nonsense tweets, we should all spend 24 hours posting nothing but GET A JOB ALICE.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very true. That's what my brother and I called each other. When I was two and he was four.
Well, Alice has the emotional maturity of a wounded toddler, so that checks out.

Her enablers are just as bad and they should be ashamed of themselves. They think they’re supporting her but what they’re really doing is helping her get into more trouble. And there are two kids involved in this mess. Idiots!
And don't forget, they all get a little thrill and validation from being "friends" with a so-called "famous" person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"if I tell what I think it is they will accuse me of something else"

she has definitely done something this week LOL

She will moan in about 10 hours about mean legal threats. sooo boring
Yes she did something on Saturday alright. She broke the TRO. Repeatedly.

It's funny how she is freaking out now when before she was balls to the wall "duck it I'm tweeting" and tit.

As the hearing looms, her bravado fades...

As for her idiot FMs "You have your girls. He doesn't. They will be there tomorrow. So many people around the world are rooting for you. You're a fantastic role model to your girls." 🤬

I hope he realises it's not just him he needs to think about but Bianca as well!
And his mother!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sounds like IGs lawyers will be beefing up the NDA based on her latest antics (i.e. the list of things she's not allowed to do/say increases every time she thinks of a new thing to do/say)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds to me like there are last minute settlement negotiations to avoid the RO being made permanent?
Has she fucked these up or not?
If her lawyer and IG's lawyer are coming close to an agreement - her lastest antics may make IG want to pull the plug - but it's unlikely he actually will. He doesn't have the money for a big Divorce.
Even JD/AH settled in the run up to the TRO being made permanent (and it was dropped in exchange for a NDA)....although clearly that's not the best example of how to settle an acrimonious divorce amicably.
it's good that Ioan filed the TRO with plenty of evidences, for that reason Alice is unlikely to be believed as easily if she ever writes a piece that isnt mentioning his name but clearly means him.

I dont think that Alice deserves another chance by getting an NDA instead of an PRO, but I can see him going for it. It's cheaper, you get the divorce finally settled and to better terms for you, you can slowly start to build a healthy co-parenting relationship again, there wouldnt be public stuff (well, unlikely in Alice's case, but we are speaking on things on paper here lol), and if she is harrassing him again he can still get a RO.

She just isnt deserving it. The past 4 months were a test and she failed it big time. You can bet your house on it that the second they settle she will claim that the PRO hearing didnt happen because Ioan knew he would lose or some tit like that. She will then forever act like she has some big trump card, but is "silenced"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder when, what month, the divorce will go through.

I have to take a holiday soon and I was just thinking ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.