Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am here for this.
I have been waiting for her to be held accountable for her many MANY breakages of the TRO and those who she incited by proxy.
Exactly this. She invited complete strangers as well as her deranged brother to go after Ioan and Bianca. Bullies getting consequences is food for the soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
After reading up on our DVRO (and domestic violence TRO) process here in LA I think Ioan may have had (or is in the process of having) his lawyer Anne file for contempt of court given Alice's clear and intentional breaches of the TRO. She can be charged and fined. Jail time is a possibility, but highly unlikely. Probation is an option though. It helps to open the door to court ordered treatment, anger management classes, etc.

She may know this is happening via Leon. This is speculation only, of course. I personally would press for her to be held accountable. I don't think there's any other way to handle this situation given her repeated attacks on SM and attacks by proxy via her designated Twitter representatives.

It will be interesting to see what it is she fears is happening right now, but I suspect it has to do with her stomping on the TRO.

ETA: The actual paperwork submitted here in Los Angeles for contempt of court. This includes restraining orders. I'm really leaning towards this. Notice item 8 B on page 2.

View attachment 1331104View attachment 1331105View attachment 1331107View attachment 1331108
Wow, hope you're right, MadBetty. Someone will be sure to tell the judge that Malice has already declared judges corrupt on SM. She's never taken the legal actions seriously. She should be scared. The 14th is going to be a very bad day in "Wild West" Hollywood. ⏳⌛

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly this. She invited complete strangers as well as her deranged brother to go after Ioan and Bianca. Bullies getting consequences is food for the soul.
If it happens I'll have one thought - bleeping finally.
I hope if it happens that she gets pulled up that the abuse by proxy also gets notice cause it's black and white right there in the TRO for the smartest person in the room to read that that's a big no go.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having a personality disorder myself, I’ve always feared having a child of my own, but you make it sound like such a wonder and a beneficial experience for all. I try to believe I could fix myself up a little more in the coming years and offer my very best as a parent. I’m nowhere near as destructive as Alice (I am to myself, but we’re working on it in DBT). We’ll see…
Thanks for your reply ❤

I want to apologise. When I said PDs can be devastating I was thinking about Alice and the sort of person she is, and believing that at least some of what makes her her is due to NPD.

But I’m actually realising how offensive and upsetting my comment is given that there are friends here with personality disorder. It’s not something that has a universal outcome in people’s personalities and behaviours, and when I called it devastating I didn’t really think about the impact that could have if read by someone with that diagnosis who is doing their absolute best to live with it and take an active role in managing it!

That’s the difference: Alice refuses to see she’s the problem, while some people with a PD diagnosis say ‘right, okay, so what can I do about this?’. I have so much respect for that.

You know, so, so many amazing parents battle their own problems or mental health difficulties, and it doesn’t make them bad parents. In some ways it’s the opposite. One thing that made us hesitate when considering trying was that we both have episodic depression, a family history on one side of addiction and personality disorders on the other. My spouse worried we’d be knowingly conceiving a baby likely to experience the same issues as us and our families.

I understood that, but see it a bit differently. We both have tried our absolute hardest during the dark times to keep going and improve how we feel and get treatment, and given that a huge percentage of people will develop a diagnosable MH issue a) it could happen regardless of family history, and b) if it does, who better to parent and guide that child but us? With our lived experience, compassion and bag full of tools?

Parenting absolutely isn’t for everyone (I’m such a huge supporter of people who are childfree!) but if you do decide one day to try for a child and are able to welcome one into your life you seem so introspective and compassionate, I feel you’d know when the right time is and know what to work on to ensure you give it your best shot ❤

So much of toddler raising at least is about healthy communication, empathy, modelling, reflecting and boundaries, so if you work on or possess those you’ll be golden. I spend so much of my day reflecting ‘you feel frustrated honey, because mummy wouldn’t let you snatch her snack off her! Is that right? It’s okay to be frustrated sweetheart, snatching isn’t okay, we can work together to help you figure out how to feel better’ or just simply sitting lovingly with my child with the emotion while it surges and passes. They say the hardest part of being a parent is regulating your own emotions, and I totally get that haha. It’s really good practise at emotional regulation for sure. Taking deep, calming breaths and mentally taking a step back when your toddler has been getting on your last nerve for the past four hours straight instead of snapping. It’s a wild ride!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Playing catch-up here, been glued to the fast moving Harry and Meghan threads the last few days.

mAlice still nuttier than squirrels jobbies, I see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Doing the absolute basic parenting doesn’t make her anything of the sort. She’s so transparent.
Not like she was doing anything else all afternoon was it anyway? Might as well keep the rat some company

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FYI. I'd be scared too if I knew I'd violated a restraining order. The courts take these things very seriously.

markup_10041.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
the posts about expecting a response/doing it for the best of Ioan and the follow-up stating that she hasnt got a response yet were deleted the past hour btw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
the posts about expecting a response/doing it for the best of Ioan and the follow-up stating that she hasnt got a response yet were deleted the past hour btw
She's been on Tattle then and seen our discussion here. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for your reply ❤

I want to apologise. When I said PDs can be devastating I was thinking about Alice and the sort of person she is, and believing that at least some of what makes her her is due to NPD.

But I’m actually realising how offensive and upsetting my comment is given that there are friends here with personality disorder. It’s not something that has a universal outcome in people’s personalities and behaviours, and when I called it devastating I didn’t really think about the impact that could have if read by someone with that diagnosis who is doing their absolute best to live with it and take an active role in managing it!

That’s the difference: Alice refuses to see she’s the problem, while some people with a PD diagnosis say ‘right, okay, so what can I do about this?’. I have so much respect for that.

You know, so, so many amazing parents battle their own problems or mental health difficulties, and it doesn’t make them bad parents. In some ways it’s the opposite. One thing that made us hesitate when considering trying was that we both have episodic depression, a family history on one side of addiction and personality disorders on the other. My spouse worried we’d be knowingly conceiving a baby likely to experience the same issues as us and our families.

I understood that, but see it a bit differently. We both have tried our absolute hardest during the dark times to keep going and improve how we feel and get treatment, and given that a huge percentage of people will develop a diagnosable MH issue a) it could happen regardless of family history, and b) if it does, who better to parent and guide that child but us? With our lived experience, compassion and bag full of tools?

Parenting absolutely isn’t for everyone (I’m such a huge supporter of people who are childfree!) but if you do decide one day to try for a child and are able to welcome one into your life you seem so introspective and compassionate, I feel you’d know when the right time is and know what to work on to ensure you give it your best shot ❤

So much of toddler raising at least is about healthy communication, empathy, modelling, reflecting and boundaries, so if you work on or possess those you’ll be golden. I spend so much of my day reflecting ‘you feel frustrated honey, because mummy wouldn’t let you snatch her snack off her! Is that right? It’s okay to be frustrated sweetheart, snatching isn’t okay, we can work together to help you figure out how to feel better’ or just simply sitting lovingly with my child with the emotion while it surges and passes. They say the hardest part of being a parent is regulating your own emotions, and I totally get that haha. It’s really good practise at emotional regulation for sure. Taking deep, calming breaths and mentally taking a step back when your toddler has been getting on your last nerve for the past four hours straight instead of snapping. It’s a wild ride!
You sound like wonderful parents. Parenting is the hardest but most rewarding 'job' I've ever done. The saying that parents have to learn to regulate their emotions in response to children who can't yet, in order for them to learn to do so is very true. It's been the steepest part of my growth as a parent; not responding how you instinctively feel in the moment of kids pushing your buttons is not easy. Most parents are a work in progress. I continue to learn, make mistakes, look at how to do better. Empathy is at the heart of it and I have that in buckets. Equally important is seeing your children as individual people. They certainly teach you an awful lot. Their more simplistic view of the world often cuts straight to the heart of the matter without all the complexities adults cast on things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seriously, I don't expect her to obey the PRO when she gets it either. All it will take is a loved up picture of IG and BW, a red carpet event, announcement of some kind and she'll be off like a rocket.

Just wait until there's a big announcement - the film, engagement, baby and it will all kick off again. Only a stint in jail might change things but who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My god she really is trying to project herself as Mother of the Year isn’t she 🤮
That's actually zero parenting. I always knew when my son was getting out of school, including the last day. The school puts that on the calendar. So she's either can't be arsed to find out or she's used to being ordered around by a 12-year old.

I also find it curious that this is the kid who threatened to report her father to child protective services for taking her out of her private school. So today is the last day in said private school. You'd think she wouldn't be quite as giddy about getting out early, but hey, pre-teens...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She should know what time to collect her own kid. Something tells me she doesn’t normally do it. Wasn’t there a whole witch fit when the rat was in the Prius and the school runs being miles apart, she wanted Ioan to do it? Lying witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.