Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #100 One more week till the PRO, who knows how low she will go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's quite a lot of us on this thread isn't there? Not always the active ones but I was a lurker from single digits long before I jumped in.
I'd wager that's more than 25% of people who see through her don't like her.
Just saying.

Reactions: 36
There's quite a lot of us on this thread isn't there? Not always the active ones but I was a lurker from single digits long before I jumped in.
I'd wager that's more than 25% of people who see through her don't like her.
Just saying.
More like 97%

Reactions: 25
Dearest Alice…

Ok, so I got that off my chest! Night night my lovely turdles

Alice… GET IN THE BIN you utter moron!

FM: So many of us are rooting for you!

AE: And I would be ON THE FLOOR without you!

Eh, I think that ship has sailed.

ETA Does she think her knockers will bring the rich Disney exec back??

Reactions: 34
Hey I tried to like her. first time I ever heard of her was that whole imdb/fansite disaster, off to a bad start but I've only been interested in Ioan's work since Forever so there was no personal vendetta like it's the case with Alice's besties against Ioan. But for me to like her for the few pretty good things she has (like interest in languages) I'd have to cut out a big slice of evilness (and the things in the divorce are just a part of it) lol

Reactions: 17
or posting photos of anyone with better emotional regulation than Alice.
Here's our last remaining cat. My only cat, now hubby and our other 2 cats have passed on.
View attachment 1329265
That’s one of the most beautiful cats I’ve ever seen. Snow-white—just gorgeous.

Leave it to me to still be behind in this thread lol, but thank you so much for the positive, warm wishes for my mental health. I personally don’t think I’m worth being worried/cared about so it shocks and comforts me that I’m cared about AND cared for in here. I love you Let’s hope this medication adjustment continues to stabilize me!

Reactions: 21
You are worth it. Very much so

You don't have to have a personal vendetta against her to feel the ick by her, to see through her, to feel disturbed by some of her (past) tweets... I could go on
But I see what you mean. And really at the end of the day, Alice (plus her sycophants minion fms) makes it personal now doesn't she?

View attachment 1330190
My eyes! My eyes!!!! This is the stuff of nightmares ffs.
Time for another eye bath for me.

More like 97%
Hahaha indeed

Reactions: 11
I read it as her angling for an NDA and shut up money!

it’s like she still hasn’t twigged what’s about to happen her

Reactions: 8
My beloved Emma,

How I have worried about you in these passing months! I hope the blonde-eyeballed-belly-ghoul has not stolen away your beautiful soul, as a world without you would render me a hollow shell of a pupper.

Life has been blessedly wonderful. Bianca and Ioan have recently returned from a trip far beyond our shores, and the tummy-rubs are both abundant and mercilessly divine. My daily romps through the park are filled with much licking and fetching and poo-expelling. Indeed, it seems that absence makes the heart grow fonder—would you disagree, my love?

I worry about your joy, my Emma. From your previous letter, it seems that the bun-pecking-wine-fiend has holed you up in her mope-castle, and I am no stranger to her frequent Instagram posts depicting you in your deepest sorrows.

To amend your despair, I have chewed three corners of this letter, so that you may be eternally familiar with the patterns of my bite—the very nibbles with which I long to embrace you.

I promise that, despite the tug of anguish and evil, we shall sniff our ways to one another someday soon.

With squeaky toys,
Your devoted Bubba Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Bubba Bear,

Although my days have been decorated with anger and ruthlessness, I brighten at the thought of your perpetual happiness.

Life has grown weary as the wide-lipped-mega-cunt becomes ever more vindictive towards the Ioan Gruffudd for whom she pines to this hour. She has grown powerful—I kid you not, she can now dip her pinky finger in a half-glass of wine and absorb the intoxicating elixir through osmosis. What SORCERY!

Alas, I fear the most dire consequences of her rage, my furry hump-nugget: that she will once again take me for a “walk,” during which she carries me as one would a deflated basketball. I have responded to this affront of dignity by shitting in the bed, but it seems she is so unclean that she does not take notice! When she reaches for my paw, I deliver a warning growl, to which she merely laughs and shares of these occurrences on Twitter.

Oh, what I would give to toss her phone and laptop in the green swamp in the backyard—damn these paws and their absence of thumbs! Damn them!

As always, to consummate my love for you, I have taken a glorious wee on this correspondence, and I hold dear and forever your chewed reply.

Snuggle on the couch, wonderful Bubba. Eat kibble. Kiss Bianca. Stick your head out of moving cars. Take ever advantage of life’s golden privileges. How I love you, and may our Merciful Lord one day guide us to one another’s fuzzy butts.

Forever barking,
Your lovely Emma

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
I love these!

Reactions: 10
Now you've started we're going to need more!

Reactions: 13
The other good thing about the PRO is that as the kids mature they will be able to see another narrative (this time with evidence) with their own eyes. The fact that the Judge will side with dad should be a wake up call. At the moment, they are probably buying the whole "Judge is paid off by your father" routine.

I hope the schools are looking out for their welfare at this difficult time. It's probably mayhem in that house. Good that the youngest has a family that will take her out of it.

Reactions: 21
I fear in the now run up to Tuesday things will become especially toxic, as she no doubt tries to fill her time seeking validation online.

I'm still sure she will try & use the mental health / addiction card to get out of any accountability, offering some form of mental health/addiction assistance from professionals (which she'll then try her best to get out of) as a way of delaying or downplaying her actions & their consequences.

Reactions: 18
You should be an author … that my friend was an EPIC read!!

Reactions: 14
There's also the one of the eldest E taking photos of her standing on the livingroom table then falling off, these kids have witnessed far too much batshittery from Alice, how can anyone think this is normal parental behaviour!
She's an acrobatic Fibromyalgia warrior I'll have you know

Reactions: 11
Ed Asner would tell her to go fuck herself into the nearest bin. Trust me.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 1330190
Look I'm in absolute awe of this woman, she's on her hands and knees even though she can barely move because of the excruciating pain of Fibromyalgia. Have a little compassion you can see the sheer hell she must of gone through to post this glamour shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.