Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you don’t know the back-story, the photos of her going into court make her look weird and unstable. I don’t think she has a firm grasp on reality at this point, which is worrying.
She always looked weird and unstable. The good looks didn't hide the hideous outfits and weird open mouth poses not to mention the coercive control poses when she was with her Baby Angel.

She does have a grasp on reality. It's just not a reality that a normal person would want, but she's not normal. The bravado going into court shows it's a game to her. Looks like the Judge gave her a bollocking though and it's about time. Probably the only in person bollocking she ever got where she couldn't start ranting back or she would have been locked up.

Good.
---

Looks like crusty sockbro was offline while Alice was in court!!!
Why is he never there for his beloved sis in her hour of need?! ;) No wonder she won't give him her kidney!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh boy….. she looks excited and ecstatic 🤣
I think that is entirely bravado. Clutching her phone the way she is and that strange looking laugh makes me think she is pooping herself and so she should be. I'm assuming she had no legal representation?
---

For all Alice’s bravado and Tiny Tone’s insistence that she has never been better she looked petrified coming out of the courthouse. You could see her holding back tears and almost looking shell shocked as she tried to get into the waiting car. I don’t know if you have to attend court alone or not but it speaks volumes she had no one with her. Altogether it appeared to be a very troubling day for her………. And it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving specimen….
I agree!

Reactions: 19
HAD to do a #Thread Title (despite being incredibly early): Alice in Chains.

If you don’t remember the group, have a wee lookie on YT…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all Alice’s bravado and Tiny Tone’s insistence that she has never been better she looked petrified coming out of the courthouse. You could see her holding back tears and almost looking shell shocked as she tried to get into the waiting car. I don’t know if you have to attend court alone or not but it speaks volumes she had no one with her. Altogether it appeared to be a very troubling day for her………. And it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving specimen….
BIB: IMO, Alice wasn't alone in the court room - the 2 other persons (that we see in the car) just went to the parking lot and brought the car around before Alice exited the building so that Alice had a very short walk upon leaving rather than having to walk through the parking lot to get to the car.

Reactions: 21
I’m over thinking the shoes a bit now. She usually wears pointy-toed heels or flat pumps. I’ve never seen her in trainers. Is this because Bianca and Ioan wear trainers (and look cute!)? But she has got it spectacularly wrong as always?
I thought she wore them so she was ready to do a runner! 😂

But I was wrong, running is too much like hard work 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This lady is nuts! I've not commented on these threads before but I've been following them. How does she really think this is going to go for her?

I feel so sorry for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's weird being able to plead guilt, not guilty or no contest.
Why would anybody plead guilty rather than no contest?

Reactions: 15
God knows it doesn't make sense!
Whatever she's pleaded she won't take responsibility for her own actions, she will always blame everyone. I bet she's saying they drove her to it privately.

• Pleading guilty means you admit that you committed the crime, whereas
  • pleading no contest means that you accept the conviction but avoid a factual admission of guilt.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I see it the other way around: i dont understand why anyone would plead no contest.

if you plead guilty you are done with it quickly, save costs and you may also get a smaller punishment if you plead guilty after plea bargain.

no contest is basically admitting you did it but not owning up to it

• Wow
Reactions: 15
BIB: IMO, Alice wasn't alone in the court room - the 2 other persons (that we see in the car) just went to the parking lot and brought the car around before Alice exited the building so that Alice had a very short walk upon leaving rather than having to walk through the parking lot to get to the car.
Yeah I think the people in the car were lawyers (or one was anyhow) that represented her. It’s the way she asks about getting in the car, which suggest she doesn’t know the people inside the car very well.

I’m probably overthinking this but when I saw what looks like football boots on her trotters, I wondered if they might have been IG’s and she is wearing them as a subliminal message to him? Maybe something happened between them when he was last wearing them? Or, maybe i’m spending too much time down rabbit holes 😂 who knows I wouldn’t put anything past her, but they are very masculine and an ugly choice even for Alice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So it seems yesterday I missed it as I was too busy adulting at 16.00hrs yesterday afternoon (and getting in a cheeky facetime with the 5yr old granddaughter who wanted to show Nana her new glasses and the baby just wanted to blow raspberries) and I missed all the fun 😫 on page 45 so I'm still not too sure what has exactly (no plot spoilers please 😆) happened. Oh and as for that well known font of all knowledge about being Mothers, I've not really taken to it, was all about smashed avocado (anyone remember the avocado coloured bath/toilets/sinks? I digress) back when I had a look and my two grew up to be decent members of society without their input and influence 😆 Song choice; The Pretenders
Back on the chain gang
Stop your sobbing
Talk of tge town

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Two things

Whilst I'm sure it's attributed to Alice based on her ramblings, holding weight around the middle isn't always related to alcohol. I literally look like humpty dumpty :ROFLMAO: - skinny arms and legs and a barrel middle and I don't drink to excess

Saying she's gone in on her own, doesn't she have any friends - would you want anybody you know going in and witnessing what a nasty horrible piece of work you are, all laid bare for them to see. I wouldn't, I'd be mortified !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn't have any regrets. Everything is Ioan and the bogan's fault. If he came back, everything would go back to normal.
BIB - would that be mAlice normal?

Or everyone else in the Universe normal?

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this point I would think she has to prove to judge why she should keep any custody. It won’t be automatic 50:50 now.
this already is the case as soon as you have a DVRO. At that point the judge can still award you custody though if you are ticking off certain points like doing any parenting class, rehab, anti-batterer class etc a judge ordered (nothing was ordered so it's fine). Well, one point is to not breech the Restraining Order, so if she does get convicted she is properly fucked. But she is no matter what.
---

Sadly knowing her it’s probably Ella 😒
---

Snap (depressingly)
nah didnt look like it

Reactions: 16
pleading 'guilty' or 'no contest' -- 'no contest' cannot be sued in certain circumstance... read below:
1675162597304.png

• Wow
pleading 'guilty' or 'no contest' -- 'no contest' cannot be sued in certain circumstance... read below:
Yes that's my point why would anybody ever plead guilty if there's no benefit to doing so (and actually a potential dis-benefit in that it can be used against you in civil actions)

Anyway - I digress....don't want to derail the thread. Just musing out loud. Don't send answers on an SAE!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.