Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her laughing is weirdly chilling. She is not a good actress, she's aiming for breezy and unbothered but comes across as sinister and unhinged.
I doubt that she’ll care about that - *she* thinks she looks good, and that’s all that matters to her. Ditto the Daily Heil’s comments - the vast majority of which are, shall I say, expressing the opinion that she’s batshitwibblehatstandwoowooowoooooo crazy - they’re all just ‘jealous’.
I really do want to know what in the nine circles of Hell she is wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes that's my point why would anybody ever plead guilty if there's no benefit to doing so (and actually a potential dis-benefit in that it can be used against you in civil actions)
thank you! I couldn't find the words to explain what I was wanting to say... you said it perfectly! 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What did you say??? :LOL:

The Daily Fail never print my comments!

Who knew you could complain about comments???

:devilish:I think I have just myself a new hobby:devilish:
Something along the lines of “what a vile person Alice Evans is and that Ioan and Bianca deserve better than vitriol from the woman”.

Ooppsss 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Haha oh dear me!! my comment obvious touched a few nerves of the FM 😂
FYI despite the plural, they delete the comment and send this mail after just one report. Then they sometimes revise and reinstate the comment. Reporting is a common tactic to stop comments being seen, or getting too many likes. Especially during the first hour when the top comments tend to dictate how the rest are going to go.

Reactions: 21
Haven’t commented for a while, but gawd she looks a decade older than she is. And not by Hollywood standards either, by regular-person standards. Substance abuse really is horrendous for skin and muscle tone.
She has no muscle tone, even in pics when she was much younger and slim she had no muscle tone. I doubt she has ever bothered to go to the gym, or even the garage where they have a treadmill and Peleton bike. She is just plain lazy, especially when exercise would benefit those 107 ailments she claims to have.

Reactions: 18
FYI despite the plural, they delete the comment and send this mail after just one report. Then they sometimes revise and reinstate the comment. Reporting is a common tactic to stop comments being seen, or getting too many likes. Especially during the first hour when the top comments tend to dictate how the rest are going to go.
They emailed me and said that they won’t reinstate it 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Whoever is calling her gorgeous on DM seriously needs their eyes checked. It's not like she's bald and missing teeth but let's be real here!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
the likes are from pre-deactivating. only that one Amber tweet from Loopy is recent

isnt someone sitting in the passenger seat
Yes, it makes me wonder if it was Big E because of the long arms. The person can be seen waving her arms about when Alice opened the back door.

Reactions: 6
Her main appearance issue is her neck. It’s totally collapsed right up to her chin. She looks like Churchill.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Daily Mail again!

What's the betting Strangegirly is AE?
---

Do we think this is a coincidental typo of "well" or were they meaning @welp ???? View attachment 1923549
I did briefly wonder if that was out @welp!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who has pleaded poverty several times over the last few months, it sure looks like she's had recent fillers and botox (note shiny forehead, raised eyebrows and plump upper cheeks):

1675165622191.png

1675165507355.png

Maybe this is why she claims to spend $800 on groceries and haircuts for the girls a week.

EDIT: Not to mention the newest iPhone 14 Pro Max! She should have traded that in for an older and cheaper iPhone model if she was really that poor!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Laughing when she went into court but the video of her leaving shows that the severity of the situation may have finally sunk in. When the pap mentions jail she clearly has a reaction.
She has something that often happens to extremely good looking women as they age. They go through life thinking nothing will ever happen to them because when they’re young and gorgeous they smile and look vulnerable and get away with bloody murder half the time. Especially if they’re a bit famous. She’ll go in expecting people to be ‘poor you’ and feel a bit sorry for her.

Trouble is as you age that stops working. You can’t rely on men going a bit gaga and sympathy from older women so the act just looks pathetic and infantile. Katy Price is another one this has happened to.

I imagine she went into court thinking she was going to be treated as the wronged ingenue and got a nasty surprise when it didn’t wash.

Reactions: 40
I see it the other way around: i dont understand why anyone would plead no contest.

if you plead guilty you are done with it quickly, save costs and you may also get a smaller punishment if you plead guilty after plea bargain.

no contest is basically admitting you did it but not owning up to it
AFAIK no contest is a legal maneuver as part of a plea deal - you get a reduced sentence with prosecutor for saving them a court case. Could be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For someone who has pleaded poverty several times over the last few months, it sure looks like she's had recent fillers and botox (note shiny forehead, raised eyebrows and plump upper cheeks):

View attachment 1924175

View attachment 1924170

Maybe this is why she claims to spend $800 on groceries and haircuts for the girls a week.
She’s had her lips done too (badly) by the looks of things. If your lips are naturally turning down at the corners because of age, fillers look terrible. They just give you an inflated grimace.

Reactions: 14
so now can somebody explain to me why she didnt turn up on thursday? did she thought that way she can delay things a lot longer (failed) or what? Did she just want the "she is going to jail" headlines to scare her kids?

Reactions: 26
so now can somebody explain to me why she didnt turn up on thursday? did she thought that way she can delay things a lot longer (failed) or what? Did she just want the "she is going to jail" headlines to scare her kids?
I think it's part of her "can't make me" toddler antics. Plus she thought it would reflect badly on Ioan that he was sending the mother of his kids to jail.

That's my best interpretation. I'm not fluent in batshitcrazy though.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.