Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has something that often happens to extremely good looking women as they age. They go through life thinking nothing will ever happen to them because when they’re young and gorgeous they smile and look vulnerable and get away with bloody murder half the time. Especially if they’re a bit famous. She’ll go in expecting people to be ‘poor you’ and feel a bit sorry for her.

Trouble is as you age that stops working. You can’t rely on men going a bit gaga and sympathy from older women so the act just looks pathetic and infantile. Katy Price is another one this has happened to.
Also in my personal experience when that happens they can turn into a vicious hateful person.

Reactions: 21
She’s had her lips done too (badly) by the looks of things. If your lips are naturally turning down at the corners because of age, fillers look terrible. They just give you an inflated grimace.
Yep, she'd be better getting botox at the corners of her mouth, as it gives a "lift" to the downwards look - the guy that does my botox told me. She has defo had botox, as someone else stated, it gives you the shiny head look, although I only get that for a few days, after it. I am 11 years younger than mAlice though. I think she may of had fillers in her forehead to plump out the lines, as botox only paralyses the muscles, it doesnt get rid of wrinkles.
And yes she has had way too much filler in her lips. I have the minium amount, to keep the definition in my lip shape, which isn't as prominent these days, I defo don't want a trout pout! And the red lippy only highlights it!
I do think however that she has lost a bit of weight.
I'm hoping that we can somehow find out the outcome. I'd love to see her doing community service, at least she'll be out the house and getting some fresh air and excerise 🤣

Reactions: 16
I think this is going to be an inflection point for Alice. The pap walk is alluring. She wants to perform.

I think she's going to escalate.
I really hope she isn’t. Not for her sake, well perhaps a microscopic amount as I’m not that nasty, but mainly for her daughters who have been through more than enough because of her hateful, evil behaviour. Also for Ioan and Bianca. Ioan tried to play fair with her at the beginning, being very generous and kept paying all her living expenses for far longer than he needed. I wonder if she has finally realised just where all her abuse has led her, and what her future looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with frobly-mobly, it sounds like social media addiction is playing a pretty stupid, dangerous role in this saga.

Also, she’s def holding back tears. Either the judge sliced off her ass and handed it to her on a platter of lettuce and diced tomatoes, or she tried to invite Ioan to her slumber party on the way out and he said no. 😂

18FD4ED2-B1DC-4922-9543-58A1E5A9E039.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I agree with frobly-mobly, it sounds like social media addiction is playing a pretty stupid, dangerous role in this saga.

Also, she’s def holding back tears. Either the judge sliced off her ass and handed it to her on a platter of lettuce and diced tomatoes, or she tried to invite Ioan to her slumber party on the way out and he said no. 😂

View attachment 1924244
What's with that line going down the side of the chin? Too much filler and fat?

Reactions: 11
Just a thought. She said "thank you" to whoever unlocked the door to let her in the car. When Ioan tried to get Ella to say "thank you", it was abusive. I was surprised to see her say it here.

Reactions: 29
What's with that line going down the side of the chin? Too much filler and fat?
I would think so, yup. There’s a crease there and it’s a pretty deep one so it looks like some cheek-fat got a little squished in this (fake) smile she’s tryna make…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really, really dislike her stupid open mouth posing.
I know, she thinks its looks cute and sexy, but it's like looking at a walrus at feeding time.
I have a friend who constantly sticks out her tongue when we do selfies, and she thinks it looks sexy and makes her look younger (she's 51) but it doesn't, it makes her daft and desperate and she wondered why blokes on POF only wanted a one night stands.... And how many chins has Alice amassed??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her constant wearing of very tight scarves makes her look like she has no neck, which surely is worse than whatever she's hiding underneath?

Also, she really needs to ditch the thick black framed glasses and find something that suits that shape of her face, and her colouring.

I also think she has lost a bit of weight - taller people can hide a few extra pounds (her having long thin legs distracts from her middle area) and it can be easier for them to show a quick improvement when losing weight.

Reactions: 26
Yeah I think the people in the car were lawyers (or one was anyhow) that represented her. It’s the way she asks about getting in the car, which suggest she doesn’t know the people inside the car very well.

I’m probably overthinking this but when I saw what looks like football boots on her trotters, I wondered if they might have been IG’s and she is wearing them as a subliminal message to him? Maybe something happened between them when he was last wearing them? Or, maybe i’m spending too much time down rabbit holes 😂 who knows I wouldn’t put anything past her, but they are very masculine and an ugly choice even for Alice!
They look like football boots for astroturf. I wonder if they’re Ella’s seeing as she’s as tall as Alice now. Absolutely bizarre choice of footwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Another one Alice has liked on her twitter.
View attachment 1923764
I am trying to understand why she would like this comment. Did she expect Ioan to set up a pension for her. Then why sign a prenup?
And a word of advice to that anonymous poster, if all that is true, get yourself a good lawyer and fight. Nobody is going to do it for you.

Reactions: 13
I am 100% convinced she called the paps. Let’s be honest. Neither her no Ioan are that famous anymore (she never was and he’s fallen off) and she wants to show off that...outfit? that...whatever she’s wearing? the nixon mask she has on her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the judge has basically said to her something along the lines of “one more infraction, one more missed date, if you’re as much as 30 seconds late to court, you’re getting hauled off to jail” ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re the car, there was a driver and someone in the passenger seat (an adult female). She was dropped off by her legals. Someone upthread said they went off to park the car so that Alice didn’t have a big walk. I think that is right.

She said thank you to the pap. He said god luck or something. She said thanks, this was when she was fumbling for the door. She was discombobulated at the car. She was trying to get into an occupied seat.

I don’t think she called that pap. She looked proper rattled when he mentioned jail.

Reactions: 28
For someone who has pleaded poverty several times over the last few months, it sure looks like she's had recent fillers and botox (note shiny forehead, raised eyebrows and plump upper cheeks):

Maybe this is why she claims to spend $800 on groceries and haircuts for the girls a week.
EDIT: Not to mention the newest iPhone 14 Pro Max! She should have traded that in for an older and cheaper iPhone model if she was really that poor!
The newest iPhone 14 Pro Max is £1,099. Hope the mugs who gave to her GFM are happy with the present they gave her. I agree she is botoxed and filled to the hilt. She still looks a mess though with her hideous shoes and clothes and the weird expressions which are totally inappropriate for the occasion. Not so much the expressions in the video though.

Wonder if she said "duck the PRO" to the Judge or 'it was just a few mean tweets' and he ripped her a new one?
---

Did she just want the "she is going to jail" headlines to scare her kids?
Yes. She wanted to be arrested in front of them. The PA is still going on by any means necessary. The kids are the only leverage she has.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1923979
It’s the cycling shoes for me …
Alice on a bike (what an image)
Christ on a bike, I laughed a bit too loud for my (and the other passengers) liking 😬

But it seems Mr or Mrs Prius Rat have taken a nibble from her leggings... But those shoes are hideous but the wearer is just tedious.
And yes, I did the Brit thing and thought the passenger was her getaway driver 😬
The lovely lady sat next to me on the bus asked me if the 'lady' in the photo was a a bloke going through transition, so I said yes (how in five minutes do I sum up Alice's batshittery?)
20230131_131116.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Also in my personal experience when that happens they can turn into a vicious hateful person.
Alice was anyway even when she had it all.

I can imagine the grandparents she estranged looking at the DM and feeling vindicated. She was vicious to them, not just IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.