Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves, I'm gonna say something nice about Alice. That's rare for me. :p

One, as a person who starts laughing like an idiot when nervous, I feel her.

And two, yes her sense of style is awful, but I'm glad I see her all tarted up. It does look better and she needs more of this. Just being a slob and not even trying anymore is terrible for one's mental health. So good that she's out and looking her current best.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is she trying to pretend the Prius is a chauffeur driven car sent to collect her by getting in the back seat?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is she trying to pretend the Prius is a chauffeur driven car sent to collect her by getting in the back seat?
🤣😂 I wondered this too. I think she was just in a hurry to get the duck out of there and it was the closest door to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's safe to say going by Alice's latest twitter likes that she's pretty pissed off! Alluding via likes that the girls are basically being forced against their will to have a relationship with their Father and Ioan has failed to provide a pension for Alice. 👀 I read you loud and clear Alice.
the likes are from pre-deactivating. only that one Amber tweet from Loopy is recent
isnt someone sitting in the passenger seat

Reactions: 13
She said a while ago she never had any regrets. She must have. She has made herself an object of fun. She will never work in the entertainment industry again unless its a freak show (celebrity colonic irrigation or mud wrestling) or Only Fans (could call hers Ioanly Fans). Her settlement will be so much less. She has lost friends who may have supported her. She has played with her kids wellbeing as well as her own. She must be full of regrets.
She doesn't have any regrets. Everything is Ioan and the bogan's fault. If he came back, everything would go back to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The comments in the DM article just WOW. I agree with the poster that said Al wasn’t paid for this as the comments haven’t been moderated.
There is one person replying to so many. Strange I wonder who that could be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She doesn't have any regrets. Everything is Ioan and the bogan's fault. If he came back, everything would go back to normal.
She doesn’t want him back now. Unless she could lock him in a basement for years.

I'm starting to think someone at the Daily Mail is trying to win a bet on how many times the phrase saggy vagina eyes can be published.
I woke in middle of night, had a tea and a browse, saw the baggy vag eyes quote for the first time and fell back to sleep only to dream I then had cause to shout it at someone, and really enjoyed it. I don't think I should follow this thread anymore. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There seemed to be people in the car. Perhaps she asked someone to drive her?
Well she's got no car insurance anymore, has she? And possibly has a driving ban or DUI. So maybe a smart (😱) move on her part to not drive herself to court if this is the case.

Reactions: 21
Still no thread title...and it rhymed too 😭😭😭

😁

Big Al looks like she was caught with her pants down in the video and was desperately trying to cover it up. I bet it was pandemonium in the car.

I love how DM put laugh in capitals to make a point😄

• Haha
Maybe she's been banned from driving, we know she didn't have any insurance, as she tweeted about it, or she may have been arrested for a DUI?
I wonder if the rat was also in the car? Shame he/she didn't get papped, I mean its more famous than her these days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think this is going to be an inflection point for Alice. The pap walk is alluring. She wants to perform.

I think she's going to escalate.
There are times that I wonder if this is the role of a lifetime for Alice. Before the divorce meltdown, I sure couldn’t have named her or any of her work. Through this very public process, she seems to have achieved more fame - or infamy - than ever before. I agree she’s enjoying the attention and has nothing to lose (in her mind) by extending it. But damn, it’s time to give up the faux ingenue poses!

Reactions: 22
So, she actually turned up! She definitely looked shaken and close to tears in that video, to the point where she didn't say anything to him at all, or I reckon her voice would of cracked! She couldn't get in the car fast enough 🤣.
The comments in the article, the tide is finally turning friends!

Reactions: 22
Honestly I couldn’t care less about her weight and whether she should be trying to keep it off or whatever. That’s between her and her doctor. But whhhhy doesn’t she go to a department store and get a free stylist to help her with her clothes? Because this weird silhouette she has worn for decades (drop waist tops/dresses with frills, a belt, trousers underneath and a big scarf) wouldn’t suit anyone, let alone her! Maybe it looked good for five minutes in 1993 in Paris or something, but not now.

Anyway, she’s a nasty bleep. I’m glad she’s had to suffer some consequences of her bullshit, however minor.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Do you think there's a chance the DM people buy the court report? I mean, judging by the number of comments, it's definitively something that would get them clicks.

Reactions: 16
I do think she’s lost a bit of weight though. And as someone who has battled with weight I can sympathise that it’s hard, especially when times are hard. It’s easy to turn to food (or drink or whatever your addiction of choice is).
She is probably just snorting coke and drinking Chardonnay instead of eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t commented for a while, but gawd she looks a decade older than she is. And not by Hollywood standards either, by regular-person standards. Substance abuse really is horrendous for skin and muscle tone.
Honestly I hate to say it but I disagree. She’s almost 55 and I don’t think she looks it. I’d be delighted to have her skin in 10 years time! (Not actually her skin. I’m not Buffalo Bill)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.