Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 125

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Let’s make one thing very clear. Alice doesn’t love her children. Not at all. They are pawns, weapons to be utilized to punish her other victim who dared to escape. Alice is abusing these kids. She is mentally and psychologically destroying them and will continue to do so for as long as she is allowed to be in their lives. Ella is made to parent her, to feel responsible for her mother’s well-being. She can’t be with her father because mummy dearest makes it impossible. Have no doubt. The girl is in immense stress. Elsie lives in constant fear and is unable to make her voice heard. I fear for these children’s mental health. I really do. She is killing them slowly and steadily.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Alice Evans is NOT A SNITCH!!

It's worse than I imagined. Of course, it always is and I imagine there's still a lot that isn't being released.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just read the latest filing.

My opinion below.

How much can one man endure? She is destroying those girls and their relationship with their father. Her behavior clearly has not changed at all. She even lied to Marie by saying the Elsie was in SF with a friend's family when that was a lie. And that lie was then sent to Ioan's lawyers to as an excuse as to why Alice was preventing Elsie from seeing her father. I bet there are so many other lies shared to prevent visitation and then some. I am outraged right now after reading this.

Listening in on their phone conversations with their father? Making hateful or cruel comments about him in front of the girls while she helicoptered over their calls?

NOT OKAY.

And she's stopped all therapy. She's even trying to control their healing.

I'd get them out of that house and away from her. This has gone on too long and it's getting worse.

How can someone be this awful and cruel? I just can't get my head around it.

My God.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I am haunted by the image of Ioan trailing behind the girls to make sure they got back to Alice safely.

No matter what they did or how many times they were sent to him riled up by their mother, he accepted their decision to leave and followed them home.

This is what parenting looks like. You keep showing up, despite the personal pain you might feel. You keep offering a safe container for your children to be in, despite how many times they act out or rebel against you.

A loving father keeps showing up. This man clearly loves his girls so much. That is obvious. I find how hard he's fighting for them beautiful. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

ButterTart

VIP Member
Visitation has been very inconsistent and he gives examples of Alice interfering.

December 10, 2022. I had Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella called Alice on speakerphone after I asked everyone to
put their phones in the center console of the car so we could have a nice, phone-free time. I heard Alice telling Ella on speakerphone that there was called her lawyers, the lawyers were going to call the police, and that I wanted their phones to "investigate" Ella and Elsie and "look for shit." I told Ella I was not looking for anything, we were simply having a "no phone zone." Ella ended the call and handed me her phone.

December 17, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On December 16, Ella told me during a phone call that she would leave if my friend Gina was present during the custodial day. When Gina arrived shortly after 10:00 a.m. on December 17, Ella announced that she and Elsie were going to walk home. Gina and I both tried to follow them, Gina in the car and me on foot, to make sure they got home safely, but they disappeared around a corner and by the time rounded the corner, they were nowhere to be seen. I called Ella, she did not answer. I called Elsie on the FaceTime and she picked up and they were both home. I suspect that Alice was waiting for them around the corner from my apartment, and that she drove them home.

Still reading...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

jesskell

Visitation has been very inconsistent and he gives examples of Alice interfering.

December 10, 2022. I had Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella called Alice on speakerphone after I asked everyone to
put their phones in the center console of the car so we could have a nice, phone-free time. I heard Alice telling Ella on speakerphone that there was called her lawyers, the lawyers were going to call the police, and that I wanted their phones to "investigate" Ella and Elsie and "look for shit." I told Ella I was not looking for anything, we were simply having a "no phone zone." Ella ended the call and handed me her phone.

December 17, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On December 16, Ella told me during a phone call that she would leave if my friend Gina was present during the custodial day. When Gina arrived shortly after 10:00 a.m. on December 17, Ella announced that she and Elsie were going to walk home. Gina and I both tried to follow them, Gina in the car and me on foot, to make sure they got home safely, but they disappeared around a corner and by the time rounded the corner, they were nowhere to be seen. I called Ella, she did not answer. I called Elsie on the FaceTime and she picked up and they were both home. I suspect that Alice was waiting for them around the corner from my apartment, and that she drove them home.

Still reading...
She has destroyed Ioans and the girls relationship. She is plain evil. I can’t begin to describe how angry she makes me. I hope the bitch rots

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

elliebee27

VIP Member
Ella is a victim in this. Casting blame and aspersions on a 13 year old child dealing with a mother who is feeding you lies and is an addict is wrong. She is a child, who is a victim. I was in her shoes. I said a lot of horrendous things to my father I was coached to say. These kids are living in an unstable environment, between Alice's madness and the uneven custody agreement. They need stability, love, and good counseling.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

ButterTart

VIP Member
OK ... salient points.

He disagrees with the continuance as she had already been notified she would be charged when the last documents were filed and a birfucation regarding custody was granted. The trial for that isn't until July. She can claim her fifth amendment right against self-incrimination without delaying.

The girls have had only three therapy sessions. Alice drove them to the first and they were very late. The therapist had a tough time scheduling regularly but offered a session for Jan 26. Alice declined and said she would not agree to more therapy until she had spoken to her lawyer.

Still reading...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

barre19

Chatty Member
Fuuuuck me she looks absolutely unhinged in those pics. I think (HOPE) there is a lot of false bravado and nervousness there, she can’t really care that little about such serious proceedings… can she?

(screenshot cos previous thread)
76F7D8E0-26C3-41D5-B4AF-2CA462BB007E.jpeg

Everyone, please welcome my son to the Malice threads! Nine months old and already making more sense than some of the DM commenters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

SC_love

Chatty Member
Yes but this is because she can lash out at him, he is safe, she can’t lash out at Alice. Ioan won’t stop seeing her or punish her because she called him a wimp. Ioan will always turn up at 10am on Saturday. This is all on Alice, this is a horrible example of fear and manipulation. She literally doesn’t know if Alice is going to be alive when she gets back or how bad the moods will be
This is spot on and incredibly insightful. Ella is SAFE to show her fury to Ioan, never to Alice. The enormity of this truly can’t be underestimated. Ioan is dealing with this incredibly, it must be terrible to be the undeserved focal point of that fury.

Thank you to the turds who have downloaded the docs; as always the reality is far worse than what I imagined.

100% custody is the only hope for the girls and the relationship between Ioan and the girls at this point.

Alice is…evil. She really is. Just evil.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

M33L4

VIP Member
It’s hurting my heart he has to have a chaperone to have contact with his own children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

ButterTart

VIP Member
Alice has filed to delay the Feb. 15 custody hearing. She claims it may violate her right to self-incrimination if they don't wait until after the disposition of the criminal case. Anne responded in an email that they intend to oppose this motion for continuance.

She had a public defender appointed (with her assets, don't know how that was possible) and he says the trial is set for March 14 and will last 6-10 days.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

M33L4

VIP Member
I love how Ioan accepts their boundaries and supports them while making sure they get back to CuntHo safe. He is a good parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
If Ioan doesn’t get full custody and leave LA with the girls he may as well just move to Australia with 🐝 and hope that one day they will understand why. And please don’t come at me for saying this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

plinky2

VIP Member
Ella calls her dad, her loving father a wimp. His heart must be in pieces.
Yes but this is because she can lash out at him, he is safe, she can’t lash out at Alice. Ioan won’t stop seeing her or punish her because she called him a wimp. Ioan will always turn up at 10am on Saturday. This is all on Alice, this is a horrible example of fear and manipulation. She literally doesn’t know if Alice is going to be alive when she gets back or how bad the moods will be

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

welp

VIP Member

Still reading...
heartbreaking really, what a bitch. And Ella seems still very much involved. It's kinda sad that he (rightfully) has to have a third party around to not be accused of anything.

Gina and Iris are friends who have been accompanying him on custodial days, FYI.

January 7, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella seemed upset when she and Elsie arrived at
my apartment around 10:00 a.m. While we were in the car, Ella said, amongst many other things, that I was a wimp for not talking to mummy, my girlfriend Bianca had destroyed the family, and I had spent all of our money on lawyers. While we were still in the car, Alice called Ella. On speakerphone, I heard Alice tell Ella that she was panicking because she could not text her, and she asked if everything was okay and if
anything was wrong. After being there for only a few minutes, Ella said she was leaving. She and Elsie got out ofthe car and walked home. I walked behind them to make sure they arrived there safely.
hah, called it

January 14, 2023. The custodial day did not occur. I received a voice memo from Elsie saying, amongst other things, that she and Ella could not see
me and were not coming. I spoke with Ella after that and Ella made a series of
concerning statements.

January 21, 2023. The custodial day did not occur. I received a text message from Ella saying that she and Elsie were not
coming.

January 28, 2023. Ella came to the custodial day alone at 10:00 a.m. (Elsie was out of town with her friend's family). Ella left 10-15 minutes after she arrived and said she was going to walk home. I followed her to make sure she got into the house safely.
damn, he essentially had no custody time and they just turn up and leave just so that they technically went there, just to make it more heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member

Still reading...
Jesus Christ. Poor Ioan. Poor Elsie. And poor Ella, being used as a weapon by Alice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72