Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @M33L4 🌹 for the new thread title!

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all.

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...was-a-no-show-to-the-pokey-she-must-go.36960/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Feast or Famine with that Evans girl. I wish she’d be more consistent with her battshittery output.

The Pap pics are the classic thin legs/big belly of an alcoholic imo. I can only imagine the metabolic ketone smell coming off her.

I kind of hoped she’d been getting her tit together since the DVRO, but sadly it looks like the slo-mo train wreck continues…
---

Edit…apologies to NinxLondon, missed the picture of L Flynn Boyle. Classic picture of alcohol use disorder.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Feast or Famine with that Evans girl. I wish she’d be more consistent with her battshittery output.

The Pap pics are the classic thin legs/big belly of an alcoholic imo. I can only imagine the metabolic ketone smell coming off her.

I kind of hoped she’d been getting her tit together since the DVRO, but sadly it looks like the slo-mo train wreck continues…
---

Edit…apologies to NinxLondon, missed the picture of L Flynn Boyle. Classic picture of alcohol use disorder.
Alice said she hated how her legs rubbed together when she walked, sounds like she put on weight everywhere. Maybe her legs just looked thinner because of her massive stomach. Makes me nauseous just to write this. EwwwwwYUCK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Short recap of the last thread:

We gathered to watch the fireworks and ended up disappointed. Some of us ate up our newly stocked snacks and are without again. :(

Alice deactivated her Twitter and used some socks and a lot of SockBro to do further damage to her case. Due to some slip-ups it is increasingly clear that it is Alice doing the posting.

We tried to figure out whether “Further proceedings” in her criminal case court docket meant that the arrest warrant was issued and she spent the weekend in the prison. However, as AlcaTone kept tweeting over the weekend, it is not likely.

A new time and date – 30 January 2023 8:30 am – for arraignment and plea appeared in the docket. We do not know did she skip the court again or appeared this time.

Thank you, @IKickLikeKatya for posting the screenshot and @ButterTart for explaining how it all works.

Alice seems to be doing some sort of preparations as she bought 5 jars of highly perishable organic moisturiser from eBay – it looks like her spending addition is good and well. (Perhaps this is meant when FakeTone keeps tweeting that everything is fine and dandy and never better?)

MN (another forum we should not mention) has an active thread on Alice and Ioan, and some of the participants in that conversation are clearly Alice’s FMs (or she herself) accusing Ioan of everything and calling him a vile and manipulator. Projecting again. Yet there are some who have finally recognised the true villain.

So, for now it is yet another calm before the storm.

We are about to stock up on snacks and condiments (no salad cream; we’ve all tried to forget the salad cream like @Bwidge aptly put) and wait… what will be will be.

Happy to be corrected if I forgot about anything.

P.S. @Feathers just gave us a link to a new DM article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowb...t-facing-arrest-refusing-earlier-hearing.html

Ye Saga Continues...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’d have been better wearing a rug. She thinks this is all a big game.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The Daily Mail again!

I'm starting to think someone at the Daily Mail is trying to win a bet on how many times the phrase saggy vagina eyes can be published.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Alice looks so sane and normal like a batshit lunatic crazy bleep. The curtains would have been a better choice than that outfit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
For all Alice’s bravado and Tiny Tone’s insistence that she has never been better she looked petrified coming out of the courthouse. You could see her holding back tears and almost looking shell shocked as she tried to get into the waiting car. I don’t know if you have to attend court alone or not but it speaks volumes she had no one with her. Altogether it appeared to be a very troubling day for her………. And it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving specimen….

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.