Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too. Knowing Alice, it was probably Ella.
Makes sense, Ella was probably the person on the phone coaching her through the doors of the courthouse. Hopefully mAlice got a dose of cold reality.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Right? At what point did she say "oh this looks good!!!!"
And how does she even talk with that scarf tightened up around those chins like a neck brace?

*Petty and beneath me. But she deserves it. 🐷
Thing is, this hideousness and the scarf actually make her look worse - bulks up the midgriff and makes neck look shorter and bigger
---

Is she trying to pretend the Prius is a chauffeur driven car sent to collect her by getting in the back seat?
So that was the prius rat in a black haired wig!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Although she looks batshit, she looks better to me. As I said before, she looks like she has lost some of the bloat. Her outfit could have been worse, no ribbons. When you compare her to her Guntasaurus best, she has obviously tried to focus on her health a bit.

Even now, after all this, I would like to see her pull herself up from the brink. I love a redemption story. She needs to leave Ioan alone obvs, but for the good of the girls I would like to see her back on her feet. But with less arrogance and malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I actually felt sorry for her watching that video, for all the piss taking she is clearly a woman on the brink. I'm starting to feel bad that I have her in the Celeb Death Pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The weird coat with nude sleeves makes her look like she is wearing some kind of black waistcoat and a latex body suit underneath on the arms.
Like one of those sumo wrestler costumes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually felt sorry for her watching that video, for all the piss taking she is clearly a woman on the brink. I'm starting to feel bad that I have her in the Celeb Death Pool.
I don't feel bad for her at all, it's about time she was held accountable for all that she's done.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She put herself on that brink! Feel sorry for the suffering she has inflicted on her daughters, Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well at least we know she’s not lying about being skint - this proves she can’t afford electricity and was forced to get dressed in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her face betrayed her a few times when she walked back from the court. It looked like she was about to cry.
almost crying.png

Also, she seemed upset to find the car door locked and was in such a hurry to get in.
It is very hard to make out who is sitting in the front passenger seat.

who is in the car.png

Plot twist: Perhaps these are Bianca and Ioan in the car. And it all has been fake so far as they staged everything to become (in)famous?

Ok, bad joke.
Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She put herself on that brink! Feel sorry for the suffering she has inflicted on her daughters, Ioan and Bianca.
Oh I know, and I despise her for it. I just can't see her surviving this, I feel like she is a walking heart attack with all the booze, drugs and (yes, self inflicted) stress of it all. Plus holding weight as she does around her middle is the worst place to have it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.