Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has lost weight though. Her legs have always been slim, but there is definitely less in the top half.

I expect she went all in to charm the judges, but that would have got shut down tout de suite.

Reactions: 27
What’s absolutely wild to me is that she knows this whole charade is right in the public eye (thanks to her), so she’ll have known she would be photographed at the court, and that those photographs would be widely circulated.

And that is the outfit she chose to wear.

🤯
I know! Crazy! I genuinely thought the shoes were bicycle cleats 🚴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s absolutely wild to me is that she knows this whole charade is right in the public eye (thanks to her), so she’ll have known she would be photographed at the court, and that those photographs would be widely circulated.

And that is the outfit she chose to wear.

🤯
Right? At what point did she say "oh this looks good!!!!"
And how does she even talk with that scarf tightened up around those chins like a neck brace?

*Petty and beneath me. But she deserves it. 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Haven’t commented for a while, but gawd she looks a decade older than she is. And not by Hollywood standards either, by regular-person standards. Substance abuse really is horrendous for skin and muscle tone.

Reactions: 31
I find it hilarious and sad in the same measure that she thinks she’s some big shot famous actor and there wasn’t a single (unpaid) pap waiting. Not a one. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She could have spent the last two years honing her craft, her body, her mind.

She spent the last few years moaning instead. And imbibing. And tweeting. If she had shown as much energy to putting her life back together, rather than this futile campaign against her ex, she would have been much better off in every way. How not to divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s like Alice thought she was on a zoom call or behind a desk in a studio where they only film your top half.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That DM comment on her court appearance finished me off - so very wonderfully Edwardian! One just imagines the comment-er sitting in their flowery parlour sipping tea from fine bone china cup
7829DC58-50B5-4C59-B473-270027C8D674.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How different the Mail comments are depending on whether they are moderated or not.

Moderated - Ioan gets pilloried.
Unmoderated (as per Alice’s court appearance) - Alice is the object of negative comments.

The moderated comments articles are definitely ones which she has sold to them.

Reactions: 36
I do agree she looked shook as she came out though. Particularly when the pap mentioned jail. This did not go well for her today

Reactions: 25
Right? At what point did she say "oh this looks good!!!!"
And how does she even talk with that scarf tightened up around those chins like a neck brace?

*Petty and beneath me. But she deserves it. 🐷
BIB - that's what they look like! Thank you @KikiFromNy (y)

Every time I see her with her neck wrapped up, she looks so uncomfortable, the way it makes her hold her head...I realise now it looks just like she has a neck brace on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it's safe to say going by Alice's latest twitter likes that she's pretty pissed off! Alluding via likes that the girls are basically being forced against their will to have a relationship with their Father and Ioan has failed to provide a pension for Alice. 👀 I read you loud and clear Alice.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I do think she’s lost a bit of weight though. And as someone who has battled with weight I can sympathise that it’s hard, especially when times are hard. It’s easy to turn to food (or drink or whatever your addiction of choice is).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think it's safe to say going by Alice's latest twitter likes that she's pretty pissed off! Alluding via likes that the girls are basically being forced against their will to have a relationship with their Father and Ioan has failed to provide a pension for Alice. 👀 I read you loud and clear Alice.
Wow, still at it, albeit covertly.

Reactions: 22
I love food. I love alcohol (but am in the process of quitting because I have a problem with it). I know how hard it is to keep the weight off once you hit about age 35. I was quite overweight for a few years and would receive lots of comments about it. At the time I told myself it didn’t matter but to be honest, it got to me. So age 40, I cut right down on takeaways and snacks, walked more places, joined a gym. Working on quitting my issue with binge drinking. I don’t eat or drink alcohol every time the thought occurs to me to do so. It’s rewarding but not easy. It takes effort. It’s work.

You know. The same thing you need for a successful marriage. Or to make money.

Just a thought.

Also: if the judge read her the riot act he’s doing her a favour if she’d only realise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She said a while ago she never had any regrets. She must have. She has made herself an object of fun. She will never work in the entertainment industry again unless its a freak show (celebrity colonic irrigation or mud wrestling) or Only Fans (could call hers Ioanly Fans). Her settlement will be so much less. She has lost friends who may have supported her. She has played with her kids wellbeing as well as her own. She must be full of regrets.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m over thinking the shoes a bit now. She usually wears pointy-toed heels or flat pumps. I’ve never seen her in trainers. Is this because Bianca and Ioan wear trainers (and look cute!)? But she has got it spectacularly wrong as always?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.