Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suggest something stronger than tea. As was suspected it’s not good reading 😞
Yep, I should have! It was very sad to read and left me so angry with mAlice, that I wanted to scream at her and cry for Ioan.
That woman is rotten to her core, a nasty and vindictive piece of tit! As you can see I'm still livid at what she has done and is continuing to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm thinking that HateandLove over on that site is a flying monkey.

Reactions: 9
How would living with bianca impact custody for a one off one on week schedule?

Like not the Alice version where all things Bianca are abominations but the very real consideration a judge would have? Would it impact it all or a percentage?
Zero percent. It makes no difference in this context.

Reactions: 15
This is why Alice has them so isolated. No contact with the wider family - I am not even sure the real Tone has phone contact with them. The kids are basically in a cult and it is worrying that we don't know if Ella has a school or not. They are totally dependent on Alice and forget that they only have a roof over their heads and food etc is because of the dad they refuse to see.

Alice is also showering them with expensive tit too and lets them do what they want (except if they want to see their dad). They will love her and want to please her despite everything. That said, there must be a lot of gossip secretly amongst Ella's friends. I would be mortified if I was her. It is noticable that the kids haven't featured on her SM in a good while. CF posted them though.
BIB - I think Ioan requested that Alice didn't feature her kids on social media. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone find it interesting that the girls often have Alice on speakerphone?
Is that a strategy on their part do you think? a way of siding with Ioan? or is that something Alice gets them to do as a way of communicating with Ioan?

also, what's with all the bleeping nowadays?
Yes I'm sure that's on the instruction of Alice. So she can force Ioan to listen to her voice and try to draw him into a conversation.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Yes I'm sure that's on the instruction of Alice. So she can force Ioan to listen to her voice and try to draw him into a conversation.
Isnt Alice actually breeching the RO that way

• Heart
Reactions: 33
and also because any other calls they have with their father will have to be on speaker, so she can listen, so they will be conditioned to always use the phone that way. There’s no such thing as privacy in that house for the girls. no private conversations, no closed doors, they are not even allowed their own opinions. It’s all about what that bleep wants and believes

• Sad
Reactions: 44
It's as plain as day the only reason that Ella was participating in the visitation was to stop Elsie from forming a bond with her Father again. My opinion.
I’m not sure about that. I believe that she has conflicted feelings. When Ioan explained rationally why he wants her to leave her phone she gave it to him. She can understand. The problem is that Malice won’t let the kid breathe. She’s poisoning her 24/7 and she has probably alienated her from everyone. Elsie is often out with friends and their families. Ella seems constantly at home.

Reactions: 32
That is shocking confession that she only "skimmed" it. Isn't it your job to ensure that everything is correct and in order, and if there is anything else that has been brought up, which needs to be addressed.
I work in due diligence and have to read everything with a fine tooth comb! It's like me saying, "my bad" I missed that bit about the client having a huge insurance claim, which was repudiated by insurers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly Lulu, this must count as negligence on Marie’s part. If you are going to sign a document, whoever you are and whatever profession you’re in, then it’s your responsibility to make sure you know just what and the details of what you are signing. This must be even more so if you’re a lawyer and the responsibility that comes with that. Not a good look for Marie, or her law firm.

Reactions: 23
Poor Alice has nobody. Nobody is so alone as Alice. Nobody has lost so many people by suicide. Nobody has been abandoned like Alice. No friends no family. Her mother died. Her father abandoned her when he met the wicked stepmother. Now all alone when they go and have their time with Ioan and she is left out and not included. Poor Alice. what will she do to herself when they are not there? She needs them and they are the only people she has got in the world. They can't abandon in her too.
This is what they are having drummed into them and this is why they will never be able to just be children and enjoy time with their father.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I'm thinking that HateandLove over on that site is a flying monkey.
I think it’s Alice. Nobody else is saying this could be solved by him admitting infidelity and speaking to her.

Can’t be bothered to look back through but think they went quiet whilst she was in court.

She’s desperately trying to make rational arguments and justify / explain her behaviour and getting zero support.

I hope it is her as she’s getting some home truths even from those who clearly do not support IG.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Exactly Lulu, this must count as negligence on Marie’s part. If you are going to sign a document, whoever you are and whatever profession you’re in, then it’s your responsibility to make sure you know just what and the details of what you are signing. This must be even more so if you’re a lawyer and the responsibility that comes with that. Not a good look for Marie, or her law firm.
Yep it's definitely negligence! Someone has to read that document, thoroughly - Marie I'm talking to you 👋🏻
They have insurance in place for these kinds of things if they duck up. In the US its called Errors and Omissions, for anyone that is paid to give advice, or design something I.e architects etc we call it Professional Indemnity in the UK. I doubt malice is too lazy to try and submit a claim tho 🤣. Plus she'd have to get another lawyer to sue the current one, and she's on her 4th one already 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a parent my heart hurts so bad at the emotional rollercoaster that IG must’ve went though just in one visit:

excited that he was Ewing his girls, although probably apprehensive too

hurt and confused when they walked out his home

then the protective father kicks in an he has to walk behind them to make sure they’re safe.

then the sheer panic when he turns the corner and they’re both gone

then the relief they’re home safely, but then the rage when you realise AE had been waiting for them round the corner and it’s all some bleeping nasty game.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My opinion on the daughters here. They are subject to abuse the same as Ioan was before he left, and look how difficult that was for him, and the toll it has taken on him. These are two children for goodness sake. One entering puberty which is difficult enough to navigate even in the best and most stable of homes. Ella doesn’t have the safety net of that even. She is taking on the role of care giver and confidante of her monster of a mother, and has been told things/lies that no child of her age should have to deal with. She is probably trying to look after her little sister at the same time as trying to look after herself. They know that if they develop a good relationship with their father, as seemed to be happening, the Abuser will kick off, threaten all sorts and terrify her children. What is Ella supposed to do? She is a child who should have been protected, loved, and shielded from most of this. As it is she has to cope the best she can, so is it surprising she acts up. I think it was Plinky who said that the child who is acting out the worst, is the one who needs love the most. I agree, and I’m sure that Ioan understands this. He knows the Abuser and how she works, the best.
None of what is going on should be laid at the eldest daughter’s door, it is all down to the Abuser. The Abuser is an evil twisted witch who will stop at nothing to destroy the lives of those babies, as that is what will hurt Ioan the most.
My heart breaks for those girls, Ella in particular. We don’t victim blame Ioan, so I think we should give Ella, and Elsie the same courtesy. They are much less able to withstand the Abuser than Ioan, and look what she has done to him.

That creature deserves nothing less than the cardboard box, shopping trolley, poverty and homelessness. That is my view and I hope that the universe is working out her comeuppance as I type this. It can’t come soon enough.

Rant over, for the time being at least. This latest tit has upset me more than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Big Al’s dad and family doesn’t speak with her- so we can assume, that most probably they are normal? I wonder if they stay in touch with Ioan? They must see all the tit show Alice has created and maybe send him messages of support? I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 19
Not saying it would be easy for Ioan to have 100% custody but t's a misconception that at age 14 a child can choose. They can make their preference known to the judge but he or she is under no obligation to accept that. Kids can't actually "choose" who they live with until they are 18.

The court considers a lot when deciding custody, including:
  • each parent's history of caregiving for the child
  • each parent's ability to be a fit parent
  • the stability in each parent's household
  • the child's health and safety
  • either parent's history of abuse or domestic violence
  • either parent's use of drugs or alcohol
  • which parent is more likely to encourage a relationship between the child and the other parent
  • whether either parent has made a false allegation of abuse against the other parent to gain an advantage in the litigation
  • the residence of the child's siblings
  • the child's preference, and
  • any other factors relevant to the child's welfare. (Cal. Fam. Code § 3011.)
---

It wouldn't. Parents are free to have their partners introduced to and yes, even live with their children unless there is some inherent danger to the kids.
Devils avocado here - The key thing against Ioan is Alice has been primary caregiver for years. She isn't going to work and is likely not to get work even if she tries. Unfortunately her excuses are somewhat valid in that
1) she is in her mid 50's in an ageist industry and has no other training (nor income for said training)
2) has not worked for a very long period of time, with Ioan's implicit agreement as he did not challenge the status quo
3) she is 'sick' (and lets hope if she uses this one, the witch is forced to provide evidence)
4) she is only likely to get low paid work and won't be able to afford childcare (Ioan could pick up the slack but this leads to:
5) Ioan has to work and unless he is prepared to stop being an actor he will have to go where the work is. He can't do 50/50 on that and his schedule will be erratic - maybe he could argue that the chunks of time he is home he has the kids 100% of the time but will the court see this in the best interests of the children re: stability and will Alice agree?
We know Alice is a terrible mother but she is not abusive or neglectful to the children against the measurements of the court - and if she were, Ioan would come out looking really bad for allowing her to be primary custodian for years without a peep. Why only now is he objecting? A bit like Ant Anstead trying to get 100% custody - his lawyers clearly told him he had no hope in hell - they eventually settled for 50/50 - but he has an ex like Alice and in reality his 50% will be PA'd down to 0-5%.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Heartbreaking 💔

Alice has really done a number on Ella but I honestly believe that as long as Ioan keeps doing what he's doing and sees this through, one day Ella will stop and think about things properly and she'll see the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm putting in an early bet that Alice's custody filing/response today will simply be she takes the fifth to avoid incriminating herself. And that she can't file an extensive response because of her pending criminal case.

Though that makes me wonder what she would say that would be seen as incriminating...

Reactions: 28
I think it’s Alice. Nobody else is saying this could be solved by him admitting infidelity and speaking to her.

Can’t be bothered to look back through but think they went quiet whilst she was in court.

She’s desperately trying to make rational arguments and justify / explain her behaviour and getting zero support.

I hope it is her as she’s getting some home truths even from those who clearly do not support IG.
It's a new account too, only been made the last few days, well, they've only started posting the past few days anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.