Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting sick of people victim blaming a vulnerable 13 year old child who must be going through hell. She's actually being emotionally abused by Malice the most. It's actually quite sick to make posts insulting/blaming a child online. Poor kid, I'm out of the thread hopefully Alice gets her karma soon and those girls are ok.
100%. My son is only a little younger than Ella and older than she was when her parents separated. My son still sleeps with teddy bears, get in my bed when he has nightmares and loves a snuggle. Teens/tweens may seem sophisticated but they are still children, with a child neurology and emotional development.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Ioan’s friends are kind and welcoming to Ella then she will be conflicted about their presence.

the effects of this manipulation that sounds like it’s made Ella very paranoid and Ioan will be concerned for her welfare in this regard. Paranoia in no context I.E. nothing bad has happened with the companion but there is an underlying current of paranoia about their presence will be making Ella feel like she is going crazy and angry and going to test Ioan on it. Imagine the idea of meeting someone who is nice to you yet still feeling like you can’t trust them and they are watching you. It must be horrible. Alice is telling Ella that she’s being watched and everything she says and does is being written down because Ioan is trying to take them away from Alice. Ioan will tell Ella the truth that she is there to keep everyone safe but this challenges Alice’s narrative that this is subterfuge. Same with the phone, there is going to be plenty of incriminating evidence on it which makes Alice paranoid he will use dirty tactics to get to her

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
AE has made Ella feel like she alone is totally responsible for her mum's well being every second of the day and she's obviously terrified of what AE will do to herself when she's not there to watch over her. You can bet all the money in the world that AE has threatened suicide to those kids to keep them in line and that's a horrendous amount of pressure to put on an adult, let alone a 13 year old girl. Both girls, but Ella in particular, are the victims of almost unimaginable daily mental and emotional abuse from the most important person in their life, and for me, blasting her comes uncomfortably close to victim blaming. She's 13, her brain isn't anywhere near close to being fully developed yet. How long did it take the many victims of narc abuse on this thread (including myself) to be able to see, understand and accept the manipulations and abuse we were put through?

ETA: AE is an abuser. She was an abuser long before IG left her. She will have been manipulating and emotionally abusing those girls before he left over things that had nothing to do with him, and will be continuing that pattern of behaviour now. She will try and wreck their relationship with each other, with friends, with Emma, their self-confidence, their successes, every aspect of their lives is fair game to her cruelty and gameplay. And this will continue for as long as she has access to them. Right now Ella and Elsie are doing the best they can just to survive.
BIB 100%. She has a history of threatening suicide to emotionally manipulate. Remember the Hoarse Whisperer tit on Twitter?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
It is not a crime. There are organizations that are pushing for it though in several countries. There are opposers who say that the bad parents cry PA to try to get custody. It's really messed up. Pa is hard to prove but its It’s getting easier with smart phones and social media. It's good Ioan (and Tattle😉) has receipts to prove what's going on.
So surely this case would be the benchmark to get it to become an actual crime in the future? So much evidence, unless it a he says/she says thing but i’m sure Ioan has plenty of PA evidence and from Alice’s tweets.

Reactions: 9
Marie is positioning herself pretty dangerously. She already requested on january 25 to delay the hearing, what was her reason for this if not the criminal charges? Plus her signing a document that stated this even....as much as the alienation has been working Team Alice is clearly panicking over something that is apparently worth enough for a lawyer to risk her reputation.

Reactions: 34
So, following all the filings yesterday are we expecting any more legal action? I know the request to delay was rejected but is Yo asking for visitation to be enforced based on her interference?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if her stepmum is following all this, mouth agape at a bullet swerved by going non contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Their relationship as it stands does for more harm to her (and him) than good. So long as Alice has influence over it their interactions it will be a toxic mess and disastrous for both of them, they’d both be better off stepping back for now.
It's a hard one. Normally you should walk away from a toxic relationship but when it's your 13 yo daughter? The current situation will only be resolved when Alice faces some real consequences for her behaviour. So far she hasn't. As we have seen the DVRO means nothing to her.

Money matters to her a great deal and she will have to use the £100k she has stashed away at some point. I would be delighted if she gets no spousal support but she is determined to get full custody by hook or by crook to ensure she can't be denied child support. I wonder how Ioan is expected to live with Ella a week at a time? Does the chaperone have to move in and how could he afford that? What would happen to Bianca? I expect Ella would go nuts at the thought of even meeting her. The whole thing is a bleeping toxic mess due to mAlice's malice. Evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So professionally embarrassing for Marie to admit in writing that randoms on the internet know more about her client's pending cases than she does .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if her stepmum is following all this, mouth agape at a bullet swerved by going non contact.
They must be utterly appalled but know her behaviour only too well. Imagine what she did to them and during a tragic time if this is how she’s treating her own “beloved” children.

Reactions: 27
Basically the kids are in danger unless they have very limited access to their mother. Reading the legal papers, I favour a total removal now. She is completely poisonous and trying to mould the kids in her image. I think he should go nuclear now. He owes her nothing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So, following all the filings yesterday are we expecting any more legal action? I know the request to delay was rejected but is Yo asking for visitation to be enforced based on her interference?
Alice has to file today her reply to Ioan's custody request from July.

Then Ioan will likely reply a few days later.

Ioan is asking for the court to decide custody pending the july trial. So it's basically a temporary custody that is likely to become permanent in july unless something arises there that makes the judge change his mind.

Ioan is opposing to postpone this hearing because of Alice's interference and the emotional damage to the kids, Alice wants to postpone it because of her 5th amendment rights due to her criminal charges. The judge disagreed with Alice.

I suppose it's possible that they settle again on something before the hearing. Though personally I have a hard time believing that Alice would ever agree to 50-50 custody, but w/e

• Heart
Reactions: 37
this family gives me the creeps. and that's the only two relatives the kids have proper contact with. no wonder Ella is the way she is
View attachment 1926240
"internet rando is one of my closest friends" is also....telling

agreed. you can tell from what Ioan submitted that she is guiding her.
When he says ‘I will leave it up to my beautiful nieces’ … does it not imply that he’s egging them on/poisoning them/turning the whole sorry debacle into a game?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
It's a hard one. Normally you should walk away from a toxic relationship but when it's your 13 yo daughter? The current situation will only be resolved when Alice faces some real consequences for her behaviour. So far she hasn't. As we have seen the DVRO means nothing to her.

Money matters to her a great deal and she will have to use the £100k she has stashed away at some point. I would be delighted if she gets no spousal support but she is determined to get full custody by hook or by crook to ensure she can't be denied child support. I wonder how Ioan is expected to live with Ella a week at a time? Does the chaperone have to move in and how could he afford that? What would happen to Bianca? I expect Ella would go nuts at the thought of even meeting her. The whole thing is a bleeping toxic mess due to mAlice's malice. Evil.
BIB - Exactly this. It won’t work. This is why Alice can happily sign stuff agreeing on 50/50 etc..She knows it won’t happen or she will make damn sure it won’t. Something drastic needs to happen either 100% custody or I can’t see him (even though on paper he would get 50%) realistically having any real contact without kick offs and walk outs. It’s a utter nightmare situation for IG. (Imo) Remember Alice said that Bianca will NEVER meet her kids ever.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
When he says ‘I will leave it up to my beautiful nieces’ … does it not imply that he’s egging them on/poisoning them/turning the whole sorry debacle into a game?
Fortunately the thickos don't read court documents so haven't picked up on the call to harass Ioan's witness. They think he's genuinely talking about naming a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Marie is positioning herself pretty dangerously. She already requested on january 25 to delay the hearing, what was her reason for this if not the criminal charges? Plus her signing a document that stated this even....as much as the alienation has been working Team Alice is clearly panicking over something that is apparently worth enough for a lawyer to risk her reputation.
Interesting..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.