Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly Ella is mimicking Alice.
But not because she hates Ioan. It is out of fear. And it’s not mimicking to Ella, she believes the risk is real
---

Anyone who has ever been alienated from a parent will know that to do this, you have to create a culture of fear. Anger isn’t enough. It will be things like that parent isn’t safe, that one parent is driving another to the brink of harm. My mother being angry with my dad didn’t affect me half as much as when she made me scared of what might happen to her, or what he could do to us

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have always thought that if I was a parent living in that community I would be crossing my fingers in the hope my children never became friends with Alice’s children. This doesn’t reflect on the children I just wouldn’t want my kids to be exposed to Alice’s lifestyle and I would always fear what would happen if there was a fall out between the children. I wouldn’t stop it happening but I would definitely monitor and supervise the friendship to safeguard my child.

However, if I am being honest about the latest stuff I would probably not want Ella in my child’s life. And I think I would be actively trying to edge my child away from her.

There are of course better people than me and I think some parents might be supportive of the children and give love.

It’s very sad and Alice is evil for using and grooming her daughter in this way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The brazen neck of Alice , tweeting like nothing has happened. She really doesn't give a tit , she thinks she can do whatever she wants. I feel really sorry for the kids, if Ioan doesn't file for 100 percent custody the girls will be lost and will develop issues having only Alice as a primary parent. Alice is incapable of coparenting most parents are happy for a break when their kids go on visitation. They focus on hobbies , dating, work. Alice has nothing going on in her life just tweeting and lying in bed. I'm praying those kids are taken away soon.

Reactions: 26
I have always thought that if I was a parent living in that community I would be crossing my fingers in the hope my children never became friends with Alice’s children. This doesn’t reflect on the children I just wouldn’t want my kids to be exposed to Alice’s lifestyle and I would always fear what would happen if there was a fall out between the children. I wouldn’t stop it happening but I would definitely monitor and supervise the friendship to safeguard my child.

However, if I am being honest about the latest stuff I would probably not want Ella in my child’s life. And I think I would be actively trying to edge my child away from her.

There are of course better people than me and I think some parents might be supportive of the children and give love.

It’s very sad and Alice is evil for using and grooming her daughter in this way.
Ella doesn’t seem to have good coping mechanisms but this doesn’t mean she’s a bad person or has an unpleasant personality. I was alienated from my dad, I’m the eldest and I still managed to have relationships and a job. I chose an abusive man to have children with (who I escaped) because I was not taught about healthy relationships, both my parents are not good people but how you act at 13 with your parents doesn’t always determine how you act with your friends or how you turn out as an adult

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yip that’s exactly what Alice was doing to Elsie. Bullying a 9 year old kid and calling her a snitch. JFC!

I’d also report Tone the pathetic wanker. It’s not even juvenile how they both behave, it’s ludicrous and dangerous. Pair of cunts.
Your new profile pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe her emphasis was on "I"m", as in "I'm not a snitch but you are if you talk to your daddy behind closed doors about what goes on on this house" etc. Remember one of the evidences of Alices shocking treatment of her daughters comes from a video little E made. Alice probably called her a snitch for giving that footage to her dad
I read it the same way @bats*itbarbie. I think the girls' defense to the storm that was probably unleashed when AE found out about the phone recordings is something along the lines "daddy took our phones and searched them and found that video and sent it to his number." This explains AE's obsession with the girls not handing their phones during visitation

1675242201007.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm getting sick of people victim blaming a vulnerable 13 year old child who must be going through hell. She's actually being emotionally abused by Malice the most. It's actually quite sick to make posts insulting/blaming a child online. Poor kid, I'm out of the thread hopefully Alice gets her karma soon and those girls are ok.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Alice trying to make out that (a) she's called her lawyer on a Saturday and (b) the lawyer answered and (c) the lawyer advised her she would call the police about Ioan asking the kids to put their phones down.
Right.....
Marie, who sounds part time to me and doesn't read court filing properly, is taking calls on Saturday mornings.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The poor Es are probably terrified. Ioan does need to push for the custody stuff to be sorted though- the sooner they are out of there the better the chances of them being able to recover are. The heart-breaking thing in all this is that (certainly in the UK) so many alienated parents just give up in the face of massive legal bills and huge emotional strain.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The filings break my heart, for a number of reasons.

Unfortunately, my dad died suddenly, three weeks ago. While my family are certainly not The Waltons, we’ve all got so many memories of him/us together to keep us going.

Those kids are going to struggle to remember happy times when they are in the same situation.

It has never needed to be this way. I pray that Alice gets reigned in legally so that, among other things, the kids can get regular therapy to help them process the pain & trauma she has put them all through.

These people and their fragile egos!
I'm so sorry to hear that your dad passed away 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Observing a teenage girl being weaponised by her Mother is just awful.

I don’t see anyone blaming the children here; just people feeling sad and angry for a Father who has escaped the abuse of his wife, only to experience it again by proxy courtesy of his eldest daughter. That isn’t the child’s fault, and I don’t believe anyone has said that. Ella is merely a conduit for Alice to remind Ioan that she will use every mechanism available to her to abuse him, with no care about who gets hurt in the process.

Her daughters emotional health is of scant concern to her in the fact of her primary objective of punishing their Father. Ella will realise that one day, but of course the damage is likely to be done by that point and in my experience she won’t come to any form of meaningful realisation until she is much much older (at least 20-25 hrs of age imo), if ever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I read it the same way @bats*itbarbie. I think the girls' defense to the storm that was probably unleashed when AE found out about the phone recordings is something along the lines "daddy took our phones and searched them and found that video and sent it to his number." This explains AE's obsession with the girls not handing their phones during visitation

View attachment 1926472
I think it's likely Ioan suspects the visitation is being voice recorded for Alice to listen to on their return.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I think it's likely Ioan suspects the visitation is being voice recorded for Alice to listen to on their return.
Without a doubt, also video recorded for Alice to watch 100x before she goes to bed at night too.
The kids have been controlled by Alice since they were born. Remember the footy video where he wasn’t allowed to scream in excitement. Not the kids fault, it’s Alices. Damage is done though. Alice has taught kids not to respect him and he’s to be used and abused. I hope it can be undone.

Reactions: 34
But not because she hates Ioan. It is out of fear. And it’s not mimicking to Ella, she believes the risk is real
---

Anyone who has ever been alienated from a parent will know that to do this, you have to create a culture of fear. Anger isn’t enough. It will be things like that parent isn’t safe, that one parent is driving another to the brink of harm. My mother being angry with my dad didn’t affect me half as much as when she made me scared of what might happen to her, or what he could do to us
AE has made Ella feel like she alone is totally responsible for her mum's well being every second of the day and she's obviously terrified of what AE will do to herself when she's not there to watch over her. You can bet all the money in the world that AE has threatened suicide to those kids to keep them in line and that's a horrendous amount of pressure to put on an adult, let alone a 13 year old girl. Both girls, but Ella in particular, are the victims of almost unimaginable daily mental and emotional abuse from the most important person in their life, and for me, blasting her comes uncomfortably close to victim blaming. She's 13, her brain isn't anywhere near close to being fully developed yet. How long did it take the many victims of narc abuse on this thread (including myself) to be able to see, understand and accept the manipulations and abuse we were put through?

ETA: AE is an abuser. She was an abuser long before IG left her. She will have been manipulating and emotionally abusing those girls before he left over things that had nothing to do with him, and will be continuing that pattern of behaviour now. She will try and wreck their relationship with each other, with friends, with Emma, their self-confidence, their successes, every aspect of their lives is fair game to her cruelty and gameplay. And this will continue for as long as she has access to them. Right now Ella and Elsie are doing the best they can just to survive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
What! Of course you should have been aware of anything that could affect her case, you are her attorney, not her drinking/ gossip buddy. That is the weakest excuse I've ever heard for not being prepared. Unbelievable.
I would fire an attorney who only does a cursory review of pleadings my opponent filed.
That is shocking confession that she only "skimmed" it. Isn't it your job to ensure that everything is correct and in order, and if there is anything else that has been brought up, which needs to be addressed.
I work in due diligence and have to read everything with a fine tooth comb! It's like me saying, "my bad" I missed that bit about the client having a huge insurance claim, which was repudiated by insurers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
That is shocking confession that she only "skimmed" it. Isn't it your job to ensure that everything is correct and in order, and if there is anything else that has been brought up, which needs to be addressed.
I work in due diligence and have to read everything with a fine tooth comb! It's like me saying, "my bad" I missed that bit about the client having a huge insurance claim, which was repudiated by insurers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Marie is incompetent at best. What a shitshow.

Reactions: 30
So Alice’s real legal adviser Loopy from NZ is about to have a legal scrap with his government. Come on NZ government we are all routing for you…. lock the lunatic up!! 😂

I just can’t with the tweets from ‘Tone’ it’s beyond weird and creepy and soo idiotic. I just hope Ioan’s legal team are continuing taking screen shots, lets face it ‘tone’has given them enough rope.

It’s soo upsetting thinking about the visitations. I think both girls (imo) are in survival mode. They know what they come home to if God forbid they have had a nice day with their Dad. Far better for them as kids to be on ‘Mother’s’ side and seeing as she is their primary carer. It’s just easier for them to agree and do as she wants.

yes, I think the chaperone irked Alice and that is obviously why she got Ella to play up, getting Elsie to leave with her is a double blow (punishment) to Ioan. This (don’t forget) is Alice’s REVENGE and she isn’t finished yet by a long shot. Alice was alluding to CA in some of her tweets and also she has asked Ella in the past ‘tell, me if Dad does anything creepy to you’ etc..I’ve no doubt she would have used this as something that would ultimately destroy him and his career. Think about this for a minute, she would have quite happily made her kid lie and possibly go to court and lie in front of a judge to destroy her father. All for her revenge! It’s horrific.

Obviously Ioan has had a similar thought hence the chaperone. It’s really heartbreaking stuff. Can you imagine watching a Netflix drama on this saga, people would be incredulous!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It took two months before they had their first court ordered therapy and Alice showed up to lovebomb/earwig the first session...

Hmmmm

Reactions: 22
I think he just is getting tired of Alice calling Ella at 10.01am and getting a reaction from Ella. From his description, Ella instantly responds to Alice the moment they are apart which is not at all normal for any child, and very doubtfully happens any other time like if Ella goes out with friends.

It’s actually worse that those girls get up, have breakfast, get dressed, get in the car with him then immediately leave than not going at all, it’s so cruel of Alice to toy with them like this. It also doesn’t make any rational sense, they aren’t refusing to go if they get up and go with him initially, which exactly fits with them being scared once they leave home.

Them staying home and not going at all in January makes more sense, if they are detaching from him and the stress of it all is too much

and people have made comments that make it sound like Ella is acting autonomously, when she clearly isn’t.
---

We all know what she’s told Ella as she’s told everyone else as well. She has now managed to convert her children into her conspiracy theory mentality

That he wants her to kill herself
That he’s trying to jail her
That they are setting her up online with trolls
That they are stalking Alice and tracking her
That they are tracking the girls and stealing information to use against her
That he’s hiding money and making them poor and homeless
That B has wrecked their lives for fun, on purpose
That daddy has a dark scary side
That daddy is a liar

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.