Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for little Elsie she has such a sweet disposition it will be eating her up with anxiety being made to say and do things against her Father.
Sadly I think Ella has been instilled with a very damaging sense of entitlement by her Mother.

I think Alice opposing the breach of the DVRO is another way of abusing Ioan and Bianca. Hope they throw the book at her and she ends up heavily fined with the costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It seemed like visitations were going really well. Bianca made the girls some vegan food perhaps her favourite recipe. Then Alice melted down over how well it was going, her online behaviour went south and the kids suddenly didn’t like going. The kids behaviour is 💯 based on what Alice tells them to do. Every time something happens like having to get your own internet and phone account Alice plays dumb and omg I got cut off, screams blue murder down the phone to Ella and she huffs home. There are huge games getting played here but it’s all on Alices say so. The kids are her puppets.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I think he just is getting tired of Alice calling Ella at 10.01am and getting a reaction from Ella. From his description, Ella instantly responds to Alice the moment they are apart which is not at all normal for any child, and very doubtfully happens any other time like if Ella goes out with friends.

It’s actually worse that those girls get up, have breakfast, get dressed, get in the car with him then immediately leave than not going at all, it’s so cruel of Alice to toy with them like this. It also doesn’t make any rational sense, they aren’t refusing to go if they get up and go with him initially, which exactly fits with them being scared once they leave home.

Them staying home and not going at all in January makes more sense, if they are detaching from him and the stress of it all is too much

and people have made comments that make it sound like Ella is acting autonomously, when she clearly isn’t.
---

We all know what she’s told Ella as she’s told everyone else as well. She has now managed to convert her children into her conspiracy theory mentality

That he wants her to kill herself
That he’s trying to jail her
That they are setting her up online with trolls
That they are stalking Alice and tracking her
That they are tracking the girls and stealing information to use against her
That he’s hiding money and making them poor and homeless
That B has wrecked their lives for fun, on purpose
That daddy has a dark scary side
That daddy is a liar
Alice has admitted she tracks Ella's phone when she's away from home.
She said she only did it when Ella walked down Melrose Avenue but I think we know that she's tracking her visitation and is gleefully watching Ella leave the visitation.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
For any legal people here. Is PA an actual crime in itself? Or does it just go against someone in a custody battle?

Reactions: 11
this work was 102 Dalmatians btw
View attachment 1926255
View attachment 1926253View attachment 1926254
View attachment 1926257
guess she searched for "aid money"

lol I just showed this to my boyfriend (lawyer since 2020, not family though). his comment: "If I would do that my day would be finished by 10am" :ROFLMAO: (he did said it's common to skim in order to speed things up, but at least one lawyer/assistant always HAS to read through properly, that's literally the point of appointing lawyers, claiming something else is just a creative way to cover a mistake)
I can’t believe that this “Lawyer” signed off on something she hadn’t, or had someone, read through properly. I mean your client up before the judge on criminal charges very very soon is a little bit important to be aware of.

Reactions: 25
Ella is between a rock and a hard place. She knows what good parenting is really, she knows her dad has her best interests at heart. She told her mum to be a mother so she knew there was a lack there. But she feels she has to stay loyal to her. All she knows is her dad left and her mum blames Bianca so now she does, they have less money, their lives have changed, and Alice has spiralled out of control and Ella is having to handle things very carefully in the home, she seems to protect Elsie. Alice lets Ella do what she wants, she doesn’t censor her language around her, she’s a teenage kid coming into rebellious years, she won’t appreciate her dad’s boundaries at the moment. She will when she gets older. Alice is an abuser of anyone in her orbit. His mum had her pegged from the get go.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I dont think anybody here blames any of the children for anything. No one has been insulting them. Everybody pointed out repeatedly that blame rests entirely with mAlice. To deny the fact that she has weaponised her eldest is in my view enabling the abuse to continue and more importantly aiding the oldest transition to a full blown narc.
i want to add I fully appreciate what everybody saying about the fear, emotional blackmail, lies etc these girls are being subjected to. And I do feel for them. I just believe that sadly (yes, sadly as I dont want it to be this way) E seeing through at least some of her mother’s antics and even defending her little sister does not necessarily mean she will not grow up into mAlice version 2. These things are not mutually exclusive unfortunately. We all tend to draw on our experiences. As I mentioned before, my story is very similar to Yo and Bee. Except my other half kids were boys and a bit older. Im hearing others who grew up with abusive narcissistic mothers and turned out to be lovely, compassionate and authentic individuals. However E seems - at least for now - be going in exactly same direction as my other half’s oldest. And drawing on my experience and seeing the dynamic I suspected it would go this way. My husband’s oldest, now a grown up, to this day hates his father, his paternal grandparents and even his god parents (friends of his father of course). The way he behaved towards his father and grandparents during the divorce was appalling. I think he grew up to be a real peace of tit. And part of the problem? That he was not called out on his tit behaviour when young. Everybody were like “oh but he is really upset". Upset enough to call his lovely gentle grandma a witch just because she dared to call to see how he is. Him being upset and under the influence of a manipulative, unkind and unstable mother is of course an explanation. But NOT AN EXCUSE. He also perceived his father as a commodity that dared to withdraw its services (money, lifts to places etc). I see that in E’s behaviour too. Although Im sure others, who pointed that fear for her excuse of a mother also play a big role are right. And of course us calling out E’s behaviour as unacceptable is neither here nor there, she wont (I hope) see that nor would take any notice. But us expressing our opinion in the lines that her behaviour is not ok and scaringly like her mother’s (even though we understand the cause) is not victim blaming. My husband’s youngest was clearly bullied into compliance by his mother and older brother, but came back when he became independent, and now he is a grown up they have amiable relationship. Not as close as could have been, but good.
To me the dynamic similarities as in oldest = older E, youngest = little E are uncanny.
I really hope things will turn around for the girls and Ioan eventually. After all, my husband did not have the benefit of therapy, not even had access to so much information on narc’s behaviour and domestic abuse as it wasnt as available at the time (mind you, his ex wasnt as relentless as mAlice either, but probably because she succeeded in alienation sooner).
I also really hope Yo gets a lot of therapy (and this is expensive, I hope he can afford it) as well as coaching in behaviour and dealing with alienated children - looks like he does, from what Ive read. I know it sounds ridiculous as I dont know these people for Adam, but I would like to give him and B a big, big hug. I wish they knew how much support they have. And I hope he remains strong and manages to rebuild his life and career. I wish we could help. I wish we could just throw a bucket of water over the Wicked Witch of the West and make her melt into oblivion.
PS this long rant was written whilst in the online meeting. Im not sure Ive heard a word they said 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Interesting that Ioan is in touch with one of the parents who Elsie stays with. That’s a good dad there. He obviously knows her too. Maybe that parent was keeping an eye out, which is heartening.

Reactions: 49
Interesting that Ioan is in touch with one of the parents who Elsie stays with. That’s a good dad there. He obviously knows her too. Maybe that parent was keeping an eye out, which is heartening.
She'll be left for dead now that Alice knows this.
You're either with her or against her.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So at this current time, Big Al’s PA has really done a number on the girls to the point where court ordered visitation and therapy is not happening. Big Al has shown that she will not adhere to court orders and dragged it out to ensure Ella is ‘pharaohly’ under her control and Elsie is scared enough to follow Ella’s lead. She has manipulated this so she can say the girls don’t want to see their dad and it’s their decision to hurt Yo as much as possible and to ‘win’.

Given the ‘runaway’ risk is it now likely that she may be given full custody despite everything we know she has done/continues to do? With Yo having to pay full child support for them but having no contact (if they won’t go). Clearly she will not continue with therapy for them even if ordered, so they will be living in her toxic, unstable cesspit of doom completely unsupported 😢 Would any agency step in or would Yo be then left to keep shelling out on lawyers fees to keep fighting until he runs out of money?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
there is one thing I do wonder...I mean it's obvious that (besides breaking him with their behavior) the sole reason why Alice allows them to go and why Ella goes, is in order to set him up, whether it's making a accusation without a third party (thus cannot be disproven, hence why Ella, or rather Alice, wanted the friend gone) or by recording him the entire time and waiting for the one moment he finally loses his cool...the thing I do wonder here if it's really all Alice's plan or if Ella is in this (obviously manipulated into it), I mean I get that the child is surviving probably, and that it's worried about the so called "mother" self-harming, but there is a point where even a 13 year old must consider at what point harming one parent in order to please the supposedly suicidal parent (of course she is not) is worth doing this.

I mean for all we know Ella opposes the third party because she feels treated like a criminal. and records because otherwise Alice spams her. That's possible. I guess we'll all find out when Alice enters her "evidence" and witness list

Iris & Gina are really brave btw. In theory Ioan could still be accused of abuse and them accused of approving it. They also allow themselves to get exposed to the abuse of Alice's trolls, lead by Tone. And they are witnesses to heartbreaking scenes.

on a different note: Alice is not doing herself any favours to portray having a no-phone time as something that the police should be called for. It shows yet again what an absurdly terrible parent she is.

So at this current time, Big Al’s PA has really done a number on the girls to the point where court ordered visitation and therapy is not happening. Big Al has shown that she will not adhere to court orders and dragged it out to ensure Ella is ‘pharaohly’ under her control and Elsie is scared enough to follow Ella’s lead. She has manipulated this so she can say the girls don’t want to see their dad and it’s their decision to hurt Yo as much as possible and to ‘win’.

Given the ‘runaway’ risk is it now likely that she may be given full custody despite everything we know she has done/continues to do? With Yo having to pay full child support for them but having no contact (if they won’t go). Clearly she will not continue with therapy for them even if ordered, so they will be living in her toxic, unstable cesspit of doom completely unsupported 😢 Would any agency step in or would Yo be then left to keep shelling out on lawyers fees to keep fighting until he runs out of money?
nah the dvro stuff tops all of this. plus neither Ella and especially Elsie are considered runaway age yet. at that stage the court focuses on forcing relationships to both parents. if you keep breeching a court order you are also in contempt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
For any legal people here. Is PA an actual crime in itself? Or does it just go against someone in a custody battle?
It is not a crime. There are organizations that are pushing for it though in several countries. There are opposers who say that the bad parents cry PA to try to get custody. It's really messed up. Pa is hard to prove but its It’s getting easier with smart phones and social media. It's good Ioan (and Tattle😉) has receipts to prove what's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Putting a little palate cleanser here:
Thank goodness he has the love of this woman to help him through it. Whether they last the course or not. He has support now and she’s a rock to him by the sounds of it.
I have always thought that Ioan was telling thee truth when he said that he started a relationship with Bianca after he separated from Alice, but now I'm starting to wonder. He would've been in a dark place for a long time being married to that and perhaps falling in love with Bianca was the life raft he needed to take the plunge and leave. I don't condone cheating - I think it's deplorable but I'll make an exception here. Alice was clearly abusing him for years.

Reactions: 8
That is shocking confession that she only "skimmed" it. Isn't it your job to ensure that everything is correct and in order, and if there is anything else that has been brought up, which needs to be addressed.
I work in due diligence and have to read everything with a fine tooth comb! It's like me saying, "my bad" I missed that bit about the client having a huge insurance claim, which was repudiated by insurers 🤦🏼‍♀️
I skimmed it while cooking dinner for my kids and still got all the relevant info 🙄🙄🙄 Very poor admission from her. It’s nice to see Ioan’s lawyers work brilliantly, by the book and fast Vs Alice’s lawyer who seems like she can’t really be arsed. Says a lot about the client relationships don’t you think!! Marie probably rolls her eyes every time a new Alice problem pops up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
also

Alice: "I took them to therapy because their father didnt want to"

Reality: "Alice insisted on driving the girls to the appointment,"

what a professional victim
What a bleeping liar. She deliberately made sure she was late too. 10 mins with a therapist is the same as a missed session.

Reactions: 29
Ella doesn’t seem to have good coping mechanisms but this doesn’t mean she’s a bad person or has an unpleasant personality. I was alienated from my dad, I’m the eldest and I still managed to have relationships and a job. I chose an abusive man to have children with (who I escaped) because I was not taught about healthy relationships, both my parents are not good people but how you act at 13 with your parents doesn’t always determine how you act with your friends or how you turn out as an adult
I am not blaming Ella because at 13 she cannot control her environment. She is clearly mimicking and copying her mothers behaviour because that is what 13 year olds do. My concern for my child would be that they start mimicking or going along with how Ella behaves. But more than that 13 year olds fall out and I would fear Ella’s emotional response would be nasty. She has been taught and told bullying is okay of someone deserves to. I would also fear Alice getting involved.

• Sad
I don’t think people should be judging Ella’s tactics here on a par with Alice. She doesn’t have tactics to ruin Ioan’s life or make him unhappy. Ella has responsibility lying on her shoulders. She does not know if her mother will harm herself if she doesn’t do what she wants, and she doesn’t want to go back to an environment that is unbearable for herself and Elsie. She is a hostage who is carrying out her mothers instructions and wishes in an attempt to stop anything bad happening to her mum. Ella seems to have no choice or options. Standing up to Alice and choosing Ioan is too risky. The fear will be real. There is no way Ella will be able to call Alice’s bluff whilst she’s at Ioan’s house because she has actually seen the lengths Alice will go to and believes it to be real. Ella is angry at Ioan for leaving Alice, that is correct but I do not think she is trying to ruin the RS with Elsie on purpose. Ella will be torn between protecting her sister from her mum, and protecting her mum. Much of Ella’s rants and anger about money is just parroting Alice’s narrative, Ella is now the connection with Ioan so Alice is exploiting it. Alice is also telling Ella that dad has loads of money and they have none, so obviously she will be angry at him about that if she believes it to be true.
---

Ioan won’t be angry at Ella and neither should we. She is still a good kid deep down she’s just being manipulated
Ioan is probably the only person she feels safe expressing her feelings around. I bet she suppresses a lot with her mother. Outbursts of anger with a safe person are probably cathartic for her. She is a victim of abuse too. I feel deeply sorry for both the E's. I hope Alice loses custody of them

• Heart
Marie is incompetent at best. What a shitshow.
So, Marie signed a legal document and then stated she was unaware of the scheduled court date by admitting she did not closely read it - and expects the courts to excuse her oversight(s) and that's supposed to make everything "okay"?

OMG and I was taught to not sign anything without completely reading it! unbelievable, especially for someone calling herself a lawyer!
Sounds like a lead-in for Marie's future attempt to dismiss the prenup by saying that Alice just "skimmed" that document and didn't see all the details of the prenup?

like saying - hey, if it works in this then maybe Marie and Alice can use the same argument on the prenup...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.