Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all this spare a thought for poor overworked, underpaid, public defender. She likely told him or her that she has evidence that will completely exonerate her and show Ioan as the abuser. Wait for the public defender to reach out to the DA for a plea deal in the coming months.
No wonder she has no friends. She will reap the whirlwind.
Yes this. I imagine this happening too. She will try and do a deal as she got nothing but the public defender has likely been told she has 1000 tattle papers of evidence

Reactions: 11
So 30th November she’s going off about D&L was that about the time they had apologised to Ioan? And she punishes him by affecting custody. bleep.
Speaking of D&L this filing also proves they have no real interaction with him. Weren’t they saying to idiots who were asking that the girls are doing ok now that they’re seeing their father? This saga is full of very sick people!
ETA obviously I don’t mean Ioan.

Reactions: 27
I am trying to understand why she would like this comment. Did she expect Ioan to set up a pension for her. Then why sign a prenup?
And a word of advice to that anonymous poster, if all that is true, get yourself a good lawyer and fight. Nobody is going to do it for you.
This is what I don’t get. I saw her response to that post and just can’t understand why she believes that Ioan should set up a pension for her. I’m a good decade older and have my own pension. One that I worked for and contributed to over my working life. Too young for the state pension yet though. My Mum worked and it was a matter of pride to her that she contributed to the household income and didn’t live off Dad. The thought that I wouldn’t work when I had our babies never entered my head. I liked the independence, besides we were public servants so weren’t that well paid. The Abuser seems to be living in some weird time warp when the little lady of the house expected to be looked after for the rest of her life.
I’m not decrying those who make the choice to be a SAHP. It’s hard work, as most don’t have a maid or nanny like the Abuser, but it just didn’t suit me. Those SAHP’s that I know worked hard bringing up their children etc, and certainly weren’t in bed all day twittering on, boozing, pill popping and causing mayhem.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it likely he could get 100 per cent custody?
it's likely that the judge will order 50/50 custody (that is the standard anyway) with regular therapy. Probably in reality Ioan will have very little custody to start with because they will not want to stay with him but probably the hope will be that with therapy and the like it will become easier

Speaking of D&L this filing also proves they have no real interaction with him. Weren’t they saying to idiots who were asking that the girls are doing ok now that they’re seeing their father? This saga is full of very sick people!
well, they said this towards the end of november. Based on Ioan's filing until then it was fine.

Reactions: 16
it's likely that the judge will order 50/50 custody (that is the standard anyway) with regular therapy. Probably in reality Ioan will have very little custody to start with because they will not want to stay with him but probably the hope will be that with therapy and the like it will become easier

well, they said this towards the end of november. Based on Ioan's filing until then it was fine.
Wasn’t it in December when they were planning the stupid Christmas card?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On insta, Iris follows an actress called Gina Lee. I wonder if that’s Gina
Bianca started following a Gina (not writing her last name because it wasnt mentioned in the court papers) a couple of days before following Iris, probably them. Either way, it doesnt really matter, big credit to them for doing it. It must be hard to watch.

Wasn’t it in December when they were planning the stupid Christmas card?
end of november

Reactions: 18
Alice doesn’t want full custody. How else would she torment Ioan? She has weaponised the children to their detriment. She’s a grade A bleep.
Yep. If he gave up the kids and moved away then she would have nothing to do.

Reactions: 10
The ups and downs…

Earlier, Alice looking scared and scuttling to the car.
Later, once again it is evidenced that she is a total witch.

Just a day in the life of Malice.

Reactions: 22
What are the chances of someone emailing the daily mail and asking them to investigate the timing of those photos and where they were taken in relation to Ioans new filing that queries if Alice was waiting around the corner in her car to pick up the kids from visitation. I’m not sure if someone on here has a habit of contacting them or not. They could do a good story with that and out her. If it wasn’t a set up they could find out exact location and timing of the pics.

Reactions: 13
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
This is a great post! And yes, yes they will remember and hopefully they can finally have the relationship they deserve.
---

So glad Ioan has Bianca.

Alice has Tone. 😢
Me too! Bianca must really love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's such an idiot. She's literally said on Twitter duck the RO.

She might want to waste the court's time and taxpayers' money, but none of that is actually useful for her and just means hearing after hearing. Al, aren't you tired yet?
As she said, she is relentless. Doesn't care about anyone or anything but herself, getting revenge on Ioan and destroying him, and by her actions, destroying her daughters. bleep! 😡

Reactions: 17
What are the chances of someone emailing the daily mail and asking them to investigate the timing of those photos and where they were taken in relation to Ioans new filing that queries if Alice was waiting around the corner in her car to pick up the kids from visitation. I’m not sure if someone on here has a habit of contacting them or not. They could do a good story with that and out her. If it wasn’t a set up they could find out exact location and timing of the pics.
You mentioned two words that don’t go together: Daily Mail and investigate. They never investigate.
Too much work. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There is no chance of any meaningful custody at this point. IMO, all she's doing is delaying the inevitable. She won't get off because there is far too much damning evidence against her. I suspect there is far more than Tweets involved for the DA to push for an arrest warrant.

Alice is a study in how hardcore defiance can ruin your life.

What a travesty. She's harming Ioan, Bianca, the girls, and most certainly herself by doing this.

My opinion.
And mine too Betty. It’s so, so needless and sad for all of them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.