Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was it that Alice claimed to drive them to the counsellor? She took them to the first one ever and they've only been to three.
I don't think her stated date ties up with the truth.

Reactions: 17
When was it that Alice claimed to drive them to the counsellor? She took them to the first one ever and they've only been to three.
They even arrived very late so I’m not sure the first session happened. Wouldn’t the therapist have other appointments?

Reactions: 13
heartbreaking really, what a witch. And Ella seems still very much involved. It's kinda sad that he (rightfully) has to have a third party around to not be accused of anything.

hah, called it

damn, he essentially had no custody time and they just turn up and leave just so that they technically went there, just to make it more heartbreaking.
And no doubt it was Alice who told the girls to object to Gina/Iris being present. I wonder why? What accusations does she want the girls to make, that wouldn’t work if a third party witness is present? I think we can imagine.
And what were the “concerning statements” made by Ella, I wonder.
Poor Ioan. It’s a nightmare.
---

duck this, jail her.
They should throw away the key.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No. Highly unlikely. The court would not see it in the best interest of the children. Alice may be a bleep alienating her children but she is the only long term presence the children have had for years, what with Ioan being away working and then the PA. The courts don't rule in favour of the parents but the children, and sometimes the ruling is unfair as the children, especially Ella, may never recover from the PA and have a relationship with their father. The risk of harm to the child (running away, self harm) is too high
You know, it can be reasonably argued that staying with a mother like Malice presents an even bigger danger for the kids. This is very clearly abuse and this is clearly a woman who seems very unstable, to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The September 2022 Stipulation states that I will have regular telephone and/or facetime calls with Ella and Elsie on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I generally spoke with Ella and/or Elsie several times per week during October and November. Since December, the calls have become less regular. They often do not answer the phone when I call, or sometimes when I speak with one the other will say they do not want to talk to me.

The September 22 Stipulation also states, "Respondent shall not interfere with, participate in, or be within the same room as the Minor Children during Petitioner's calls with the Minor Children." I believe Alice was in the same room with the children during many phone calls because I often heard her speaking in the background. Alice directly interrupted multiple calls, and I believe she intentionally made it uncomfortable for the girls to participate. Several examples include a): While I was on the phone with Elsie on October 10, 2022, I heard her tell Alice that she was talking to daddy. I heard Alice say, "Daddy? Who's Daddy? He's a prick."

b) While on the phone with Ella and Elsie on October 12, 2022, I could hear Alice in the background telling them things to say to me.
c) During my call with Ella and Elsie on November 2, 2022, I asked then how Halloween had gone. I heard Alice say, "Mummy organized everything, as usual!"
d) I spoke with Ella and Elsie on November 21, 2021. While talking to Elsie, she said she was in her room but I heard Alice in the background, so I asked if she could close her door. While Elsie was closing the door, I heard Alice say, "I'd like to keep all these doors open okay? I am not a snitch!"

That's the end of his declaration.
Thank you, God, she is just plain evil

Reactions: 11
There was a duplicate page in Marie’s declaration and a missing page, so it’s possible she refilled with the missing page. (She filed page 1 twice, and then page 3 - there was no page 2).
Good thing she is Pharaoh.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
no this one does tie up (time stamp reflect LA time)
1upQmtC.png
<
(I pointed it out at the time, but it looked like she brought her laptop to the appointment, coz just two hours earlier she was tweeting)

There was a duplicate page in Marie’s declaration and a missing page, so it’s possible she refilled with the missing page. (She filed page 1 twice, and then page 3 - there was no page 2).
lol this is not getting better

thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It seems Alice is not able to have any relationships that don't involve coercive control. One example:

IG: I spoke with Ella and Elsie on November 21, 2021. While talking to Elsie, she said she was in her room but I heard Alice in the background, so I asked if she could close her door. While Elsie was closing the door, I heard Alice say, "I'd like to keep all these doors open okay? I am not a snitch!"

That bleep will never not be obsessed with Ioan and there is no way she will let them have private phone calls with him. I suspect one of the reasons the kids don't want visits or calls with IG is because of the coaching by AE beforehand and the grilling they get afterwards. I think AE has made this so painful for them that it's just easier not to deal with Ioan or ever talk about him unless they want an earful on how horrible he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
no this one does tie up (time stamp reflect LA time)
View attachment 1925900<
(I pointed it out at the time, but it looked like she brought her laptop to the appointment, coz just two hours earlier she was tweeting)

lol this is not getting better

thank you
She was late to the appointment and it’s probably because she was too busy tweeting to take them.

Reactions: 16
I hope whoever she is currently grifting off (one of her rich friends?) Reads this and sees what she's really like. They are enabling child abuse.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.