Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are three defences to violating a restraining order:
  • no lawful order,
  • no knowledge, and/or
  • no willful act
The restraining order is lawful.
She was aware of it.
She said repeatedly she was going to or did violate it and didn't care.

Tsk, tsk.
She is one very stupid woman.
---

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone for my Get well soon wishes & advice re Covid for Granny (prone positioning etc) was so kind & thoughtful.

I've not been on here very much during our recovery. Touching wood - we all seem to be over the worst & not had it too seriously (again touching wood).

The thread has been moving quite quickly again, so I've not read everything. However thank you so much to everyone. We only yesterday (finally) tested negative. 💛💛💛💛xxx
That is so good to hear @tilly27 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, reading that was extremely anxiety inducing and utterly horrifying! (many thanks for the doc and summaries @sweetnessfollows and @ButterTart ) I really hope the DM pick this up and that lady lawyer on Twitter and start getting some of the horrific PA that she is inflicting on those girls out there for everyone to read because SURELY even her thickest FM can not support her if they have any normal human emotions in them!

How will Lupenis try and spin this around? Brighton bond and the rest of the enablers are you ok with her tearing her Children apart mentally and damaging them for life just for a few one liners from a blue tick!

My heart breaks for Ioan, what a fucked up situation this is and SHE won’t stop EVER until she completely destroys him (bonus points for destroying Bianca too) Kids not even an after thought, they are just an extension of herself to use as weapons - text book Narc (Yes you bleeping are Alice.) and a pretty bleeping evil one at that!

Not sure any amount of therapy will work at this stage as she will just undo any of the work the kids put in. I’m not sure how any of this utter horrible shite she is pulling can have any reasonable (never mind happy ) ending. It’s soo beyond sad.

Yes @welp Ioan DOES need to write a book. Also, as another Turd has pointed out, I can’t bare to look at any of A’s or dipshit ‘tone’ tweets atm, they are just sickening beyond belief. Utter poison the pair of them. Well done for been the worst human beings I ever encountered on SM ( and I read a lot of true crime serial killer tit and you two sickos top the lot of them you absolute FUCKERS…I hope Karma pays you a visit 10 fold for what you have done 🤮)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ioan could try for an emergency order for custody. All the evidence of emotional abuse, PA, ongoing DVRO violations. It's all right there. I've said before I understand the methodical approach and how Ioan, especially as a male, has to provide an extreme amount of evidence/proof. It's enough. There's enough abuse for the entire world to see. Whatever is happening behind closed doors is likely worse.
I hope his lawyer earns her 500 an hour! He has been so patient with this legal process but I would have been losing my tit by now. Patience of a saint, but it just seems like this drawn-out process is causing irreparable harm.
Honestly makes you lose what little faith you have in the legal system.

Reactions: 35
Could someone report on what MN views are now? I can’t look cos I will lose my tit if I did. They prob not as onto it as we are here so prob give them another 24 hours.

Reactions: 10
And Tone’s back and chatty, discussing their musical accomplishments and his tea.

You couldn’t make it up!

Who do you think will play him in the Netflix drama?

Will Alice and him both be played by the same actor?
More interested who plays thin Alice and bloated Alice. Right now wondering if they could just recycle Jabba The Hut with IG on a chain a la Princess Leia in Return Of The Jedi?
---

OMG I’m still trying to catch up but bleep is too good a word for that bleeping monster parading as a mother. I hope she bleeping rots.
I wish to God my children could have had a caring father. I’ve seen their pain over the years. How anyone can defend this unfeeling blubbery piece of spam is beyond me.
Spam is highly nutritious and won’t have a word said against it. Malice on the other hand…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Between interfering in therapy, phone calls and visitations, pulling her kids out of school (or at least one), the PA, the abuse, interfering with his earning ability, trying to sell the house, her stymieing every aspect of this divorce, the DVRO, the violations, the refusal to work or put any effort into providing in any meaningful way for her children’s emotional and basic needs etc…there is no judge in the state of California who will allow her to have any custody, even supervised unless she does meaningful work (rehab, parenting and battery courses, therapy). Settling on 50-50 was her best hope. Going in front of a judge means it’s all over for her custody wise. My firm, firm opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Alice has filed to delay the Feb. 15 custody hearing. She claims it may violate her right to self-incrimination if they don't wait until after the disposition of the criminal case. Anne responded in an email that they intend to oppose this motion for continuance.

She had a public defender appointed (with her assets, don't know how that was possible) and he says the trial is set for March 14 and will last 6-10 days.
Thank you so much @ButterTart for clarifying this. There are way more twists and turns to come before this nonsense ends. Poor girls, poor Ioan, and poor Bianca. I think the Abuser will end up a lot poorer living a very different life, if not in jail.

Reactions: 12
I love how Ioan accepts their boundaries and supports them while making sure they get back to CuntHo safe. He is a good parent.
I only left the thread for a couple of hours. That was foolish of me, am way behind! I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said but this so far has stood out to me.

He realises this is a long game and this has got to be breaking him. He’s a bloody legend.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Imo yes but I’m not sure if just physical or legal too
No. Highly unlikely. The court would not see it in the best interest of the children. Alice may be a bleep alienating her children but she is the only long term presence the children have had for years, what with Ioan being away working and then the PA. The courts don't rule in favour of the parents but the children, and sometimes the ruling is unfair as the children, especially Ella, may never recover from the PA and have a relationship with their father. The risk of harm to the child (running away, self harm) is too high

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
This is perfect. I hope this comes to pass one day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No. Highly unlikely. The court would not see it in the best interest of the children. Alice may be a bleep alienating her children but she is the only long term presence the children have had for years, what with Ioan being away working and then the PA. The courts don't rule in favour of the parents but the children, and sometimes the ruling is unfair as the children, especially Ella, may never recover from the PA and have a relationship with their father. The risk of harm to the child (running away, self harm) is too high
So basically, crime, or at least psychological abuse, pays? We really do live in a disgusting society. I’m off to walk the dogs and clear my head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
looks like Alice's team keeps trying

XTuHA0K.png

there is also a proposed order on the docket, though it appears to be the one that already got rejected
wJ7OhpV.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So basically, crime, or at least psychological abuse, pays? We really do live in a disgusting society. I’m off to walk the dogs and clear my head.
Yes, it is awful. And the majority of the parties who suffer are fathers. But one day the girls will understand just what she has done and what she has taken away from them

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ok.

Alice has told the judge to delay the custody hearing in case she says something that proves she is a criminal. Not the best first impression or testimony to innocence.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So basically, crime, or at least psychological abuse, pays?
In the US the abuse has to be extreme for the CPS to get involved. It is different in the UK thank goodness.

Tone: Off to watch Elvis, looking out for new talent lol!
Alice again, showing her obsession with B. "He" also wanted to watch Relationshit.

This came on my feed. :(

1675208566742.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.