Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a hateful cow! 🤬
Not even her kids matter to her, so Tone the hanger on you have no chance of her giving one tit about your sorry ass no matter how much you grovel .!!!

PA at it's worse and it will get worse because courts don't actually do anything of substance to stop it ..well at least in UK .

I mean where is her jail time ? Years down the line and she still hasnt lost any freedom or been fined . It just seems to go on and on and on .

Where is those kids protection ?
He walks behind them (when they leave early) to make sure they get home safely.
He's the only protection they have.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
That's brought tears to my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Daily lurker here, after reading those recent papers I just had to comment. I have so much to say but can’t find the words for it all! I am just heartbroken for Ioan reading how hard visitation has been over the past few months. It sounds awful but I can see how some men do walk away from their children and just hope they will understand why they did later down the line. I don’t know how he has survived this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Also remember the pap pics of Ioan with little E bending down by the car with someone in the car, what date was this? Im guessing that must have been Ioans friend, there as a third party witness, maybe alice seen this and thats when Ella began saying if Gina is there i am going?
Yes, it seems we were premature in thinking things were normalised with Elsie having met Bianca. The woman in the car was probably a chaperone.

I can see Alice winding up Ella saying "Your father is treating you like a criminal. He's a wimp, demanding to have a chaperone there!! Tell him she has to go or you go!" Alice knows full well that Ioan can't agree to this so the visitation is over.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Alice is trying to stop there being a witness there when visitation takes place. The demand from Ella was that there was no witness there.
I wonder who really wants that and why

• Angry
Reactions: 59
Alice doesn’t want full custody. How else would she torment Ioan? She has weaponised the children to their detriment. She’s a grade A bleep.

Reactions: 31
I was gonna ask that!
I think because she ordered that transcript, Alice or one of her minions got her name and contacted her law firm outing her as Hiareth and telling them to look at her posts on here and her getting involved with ordering the transcript. If it's a good law firm, they would have put the kibosh on that real quick. She needed to stay anonymous on here, and once I read -- I believe it was her that said the court reporter could say who ordered it. When a transcript is ordered, the court reporter has to contact all parties to let them know it is ordered and to allow them the opportunity to purchase a copy. Even if Alice is pro se, she can ask who ordered the original. Careerwise, it's not good for her to be outed. So I fear that's what happened.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
On insta, Iris follows an actress called Gina Lee. I wonder if that’s Gina?
---

I think because she ordered that transcript, Alice or one of her minions got her name and contacted her law firm outing her as Hiareth and telling them to look at her posts on here and her getting involved with ordering the transcript. If it's a good law firm, they would have put the kibosh on that real quick. She needed to stay anonymous on here, and once I read -- I believe it was her that said the court reporter could say who ordered it. When a transcript is ordered, the court reporter has to contact all parties to let them know it is ordered and to allow them the opportunity to purchase a copy. Even if Alice is pro se, she can ask who ordered the original. Careerwise, it's not good for her to be outed. So I fear that's what happened.
Oh god, I hope not! Poor Hiraeth!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Lurker on this thread - just wanted to say thank you to everyone, those that translate the legal documents and those that make this a safe space.

I see alot of familiarity in Alice with someone who is no longer in my life, and having witnessed the PA (not me I'm hastened to add) is as heartbreaking as it reads. So many parents out there who can't afford the legal battle too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She ordered it anonymously.

Reactions: 37
on november 20-ish she tweeted that the kids got bland vegan food (which she revealed weeks later to be from Bianca), the break is so clearly there: both in terms of visitations and phone calls.
True. But it was always going to happen whether Bianca made food for them or not. Alice was just biding her time and then reverted to her old tricks. Remember she did this before right after they split and when B was still in Oz. Ella's visitation dwindled to nothing quickly and Elsie's started dwindling too. Then he went to France, the reveal happened and then when he came back even Elsie wouldn't see him.

I always suspected Alice would flout the court order which seemed to be a victory for him at the time. Now it's confirmed.

Reactions: 20
I’ve said once or twice here that Alice is already suffering the worst consequences someone can, which is having to be Alice Evans in public and private (unloved, estranged from family except for Tony, good looks wasted, supposed great intellect drowned in alcohol to the point she can only write drivel) so anything else that happens to her is just gravy, but WHAT THE duck. Some legal consequences, please?

At least no American teen has used the word “wimp” since like 1950 so any judge will know Ella’s been coached.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To be honest all the speculation about who was in the car at visitation concerned me. I had some questions about whether Ioan was letting his new relationship make it harder for the girls.

Seems he has been very sensitive and sensible.

I think on at least one visitation, Bianca posted a photo of her at the beach with the dog.

Reactions: 40
In this filing he says Alice claimed to have Covid again around Thanksgiving? Did she?
I don't think she mentioned it on Twitter -or was this generally when everyone was "sick"?
She actually said it wasn’t Covid if I remember correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
those well wishes for Alice knowing what she is doing to her kids :sick:
2023_01_31_22_05_31_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_badwolf87418597_gc0123456_TonyEva92385840_Thank_.png

2023_01_31_22_04_58_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_TonyEva92385840_gc0123456_Now_you_re_going_to_act.png
2023_01_31_22_14_02_2_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_TonyEva92385840_gc0123456_You_are_one_of_the_toug.png

She actually said it wasn’t Covid if I remember correctly.
I must check, but from what I remember she even pointed out that she is so glad that she hasnt gotten sick yet, but I may mix up dates
Alice is trying to stop there being a witness there when visitation takes place. The demand from Ella was that there was no witness there.
I wonder who really wants that and why
it's pretty obvious. God I dislike her so much, and I hardly ever hate anyone I dont know!

I think because she ordered that transcript, Alice or one of her minions got her name and contacted her law firm outing her as Hiareth and telling them to look at her posts on here and her getting involved with ordering the transcript. If it's a good law firm, they would have put the kibosh on that real quick. She needed to stay anonymous on here, and once I read -- I believe it was her that said the court reporter could say who ordered it. When a transcript is ordered, you have to contact all parties to let them know it is ordered and to allow them the opportunity to purchase a copy. Even if Alice is pro se, she can ask who ordered the original. Careerwise, it's not good for her to be outed. So I fear that's what happened.
I believe she entered the law companies name instead of her name.

though I have to add here that I did accidentally discovered her email and thus her name (I'm not saying how obviously, but she fixed that mistake eventually), it wouldnt surprise me if one of Alice's minions did too.

though she has gone before months not being on this thread, so I wouldnt speculate too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ella calls her dad, her loving father a wimp. His heart must be in pieces.
If Ioan really was a wimp he would have remained married to Alice.

By leaving her he's suffered damaged to his career, he's considerably poorer, the whole world knows about his private life, and most egregiously, his relationship with his daughters has suffered. He never could have known how much she would have tried to turn their daughters against him.

He could have continued to suffer her behaviour, maybe moved into the garage, and perhaps had an affair/girlfriend on the side. But he didn't. He made the bravest decision of his life, one which has had shockwaves for him for over two years now, and one which he probably regrets in fleeting moments (before Alice does something despicable and reminds him he made the right decision).

Alice's batshit insane and vindictive actions following his leaving her have shown that he made the right choice. She's not a normal, reasonable person. No one normal would act like this. She's a highly abusive, manipulative and devious person and the more legal documents are made available with examples of her behaviour, the more we, and the world, see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
I couldn’t love this more ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.