Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those well wishes for Alice knowing what she is doing to her kids :sick:
View attachment 1925692
View attachment 1925691View attachment 1925693

I must check, but from what I remember she even pointed out that she is so glad that she hasnt gotten sick yet, but I may mix up dates

it's pretty obvious. God I dislike her so much, and I hardly ever hate anyone I dont know!

I believe she entered the law companies name instead of her name.

though I have to add here that I did accidentally discovered her email and thus her name (I'm not saying how obviously, but she fixed that mistake eventually), it wouldnt surprise me if one of Alice's minions did too.

though she has gone before months not being on this thread, so I wouldnt speculate too much.
In answer to your Spoiler, you make good points. She could just be very busy. Life and work.

Reactions: 16
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
I am extremely hormonal right now, but this post is just so lovely it made me cry. ❤. bless you Klara for such a hopeful, life affirming post and an alternative future for those kids we can all hope for in the midst of the emotional carnage that absolute monster has caused.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If I was an evil witch, I might whisper in Ioan's ear about filing a petition with the court to have Alice's maternal rights terminated. Perhaps a stray comment in a random conversation that got back to her could prove momentarily satisfying.

Reactions: 25
I think because she ordered that transcript, Alice or one of her minions got her name and contacted her law firm outing her as Hiareth and telling them to look at her posts on here and her getting involved with ordering the transcript. If it's a good law firm, they would have put the kibosh on that real quick. She needed to stay anonymous on here, and once I read -- I believe it was her that said the court reporter could say who ordered it. When a transcript is ordered, the court reporter has to contact all parties to let them know it is ordered and to allow them the opportunity to purchase a copy. Even if Alice is pro se, she can ask who ordered the original. Careerwise, it's not good for her to be outed. So I fear that's what happened.
I’ve thought about it too. I hope we’re wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hands up who else is still waiting for the huge amount of evidence that lupenishead said that mAlice has, to refute Ioans claims?
Oh that's right silly me, there is none!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ella calls her dad, her loving father a wimp. His heart must be in pieces.
Those are Malice’s words in her mouth. She doesn’t know whether she’s coming or going - and, as Malice is the primary caregiver, Ella is probably frightened that if she doesn’t do exactly what Malice demands of her, Mummy Dearest will have a full-on breakdown or attack Ella in some way.

Reactions: 22
those well wishes for Alice knowing what she is doing to her kids :sick:
View attachment 1925692
View attachment 1925691View attachment 1925693

I must check, but from what I remember she even pointed out that she is so glad that she hasnt gotten sick yet, but I may mix up dates

it's pretty obvious. God I dislike her so much, and I hardly ever hate anyone I dont know!

I believe she entered the law companies name instead of her name.

though I have to add here that I did accidentally discovered her email and thus her name (I'm not saying how obviously, but she fixed that mistake eventually), it wouldnt surprise me if one of Alice's minions did too.

though she has gone before months not being on this thread, so I wouldnt speculate too much.
I can't read her tweets anymore, she's a lying, evil witch, so Alice if you are reading here, I hope you get the book thrown at you for what you have done, and I hope when the girls are older they walk away from you and your toxic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think because she ordered that transcript, Alice or one of her minions got her name and contacted her law firm outing her as Hiareth and telling them to look at her posts on here and her getting involved with ordering the transcript. If it's a good law firm, they would have put the kibosh on that real quick. She needed to stay anonymous on here, and once I read -- I believe it was her that said the court reporter could say who ordered it. When a transcript is ordered, the court reporter has to contact all parties to let them know it is ordered and to allow them the opportunity to purchase a copy. Even if Alice is pro se, she can ask who ordered the original. Careerwise, it's not good for her to be outed. So I fear that's what happened.
Nooooo, I really hope that this isn't the case, poor Hiareth 😔😔😔
Another bleep move by mAlice

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just read the latest document and my heart is breaking for the girls, especially Ella. Sounds as if she is being manipulated and coerced by her mum and is scared and confused. How can they not have a full CPS investigation happening based on these court documents? A relative of mine is a social worker and I've also worked in safeguarding. Investigations into child abuse and neglect happen here in the UK for a lot less. I'm absolutely baffled.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So 30th November she’s going off about D&L was that about the time they had apologised to Ioan? And she punishes him by affecting custody. bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So Alice is very chipper despite her run-in with the Judge.

AE: Thank GOD I googled this before responding. (definition 3, specific to cycling or running) "Bonk" means something very different to me. Not that I minded. I was impressed at how open you were being

AE: You are one of the toughest guys I know.
About Tiny Tone!! LMAO

Brighton Bond is right up her arse too. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Abuse, in the form of coercive control, can also be inflicted upon children. It is known to happen when children are weaponized against a parent by the other parent who is controlling them.

I think selling the house as quickly as possible is step one. The girls have likely been told to walk the five blocks home if they do not want to stay with Ioan by Alice. Once she has to move the dynamic will change. She may very well love further away. The home they knew will be gone and they won't be attached to a new place. The leverage she may have now by using their safe home as a weapon will be gone. Fresh starts bring new preservatives.

I think eventually Ioan and Bianca's calm home will become enticing. They have learned to live in a heightened state thanks to their mother's behavior. That house is full of anxiety, IMO.

Only time will tell, but I see a definite shift when the house sells and Alice has to find work and a new place to live.

I don't see her retaining custody. I just don't. Not now.

Again, just my opinion. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The arrest date was the same date he filed to sell the house? I wonder if the two are connected?
I mean we're assuming it was tweets and took a while to work through the system to arrest. But maybe it wasn't.

Reactions: 20
In all this spare a thought for poor overworked, underpaid, public defender. She likely told him or her that she has evidence that will completely exonerate her and show Ioan as the abuser. Wait for the public defender to reach out to the DA for a plea deal in the coming months.
No wonder she has no friends. She will reap the whirlwind.

Reactions: 24
In all this spare a thought for poor overworked, underpaid, public defender. She likely told him or her that she has evidence that will completely exonerate her and show Ioan as the abuser. Wait for the public defender to reach out to the DA for a plea deal in the coming months.
No wonder she has no friends. She will reap the whirlwind.
I thought the same thing. I honestly think the tweet she did about yo hates Ella is the one that really crossed the line. And I have a feeling Alice is going to say that Ella is the one that posted it to her account.

Alice will throw her kids under the bus to preserve her insanity.

Reactions: 25
With Ioan’s heartbreaking statement and all the ongoing shitfuckery that Big Al is continuing to do, is there any way that a judge would override the 50/50 request and order 100% custody to Ioan, in the best interests of the girls to be removed from the toxic influence of Big Al?

However, given how far gone the girls are due to Big Al’s PA, there is no happy outcome really is there? I am glad he has good friends to be witnesses to the visitations but how will that work with a week on/week off?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He walks behind them (when they leave early) to make sure they get home safely.
He's the only protection they have.
Yes seen that God luv him sweet jesus his anxiety levels must be through the roof . I think he probably knows at this point he has to either walk away for his own sanity or forever be repressed by the narcunt !

Hardly any choices left if his time with his kids amounts to almost minutes at a time. It will get less and less til weeks go by and months before he sees them !

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.