Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky2

VIP Member
This is spot on and incredibly insightful. Ella is SAFE to show her fury to Ioan, never to Alice. The enormity of this truly can’t be underestimated. Ioan is dealing with this incredibly, it must be terrible to be the undeserved focal point of that fury.

Thank you to the turds who have downloaded the docs; as always the reality is far worse than what I imagined.

100% custody is the only hope for the girls and the relationship between Ioan and the girls at this point.

Alice is…evil. She really is. Just evil.
Look I’ve said this before I had 2 kids who were afraid of their other parent and afraid to say anything and I got the entire brunt of it. It was so hard. OMG the things they would say to me but I had to keep telling myself that it wasn’t personal, they don’t know how else to express themselves because they have to suppress it all around their dad. This is child emotion 101. If Ella doesn’t get some meaningful intervention soon this could become part of her behaviour ongoing but it’s not too late. She knows he loves her and he is being consistent. She’s so mad at him because she’s over burdened, stressed and struggling. He’s letting her feel it, he lets her walk away and he’s still there for her. This is important

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice's Public Defender is relative new to the legal game. He has only been practicing law for 3 years. He thinks she needs a 6-10 day trial? This isn't Court TV.

There is nothing but solid evidence to show she broke the terms of the DVRO and thumbed her nose at the American Judicial System. She admitted several times she didn't care about the DVRO and even suggested taking the girls to the UK to dodge it. That is my understanding at least.

I imagine Mr. Stefanic has a fast train of evidence headed his way. I don't think it will take him long to figure out she'll be found guilty. I'm not sure what sentencing will look like, but I don't see this taking 6-10 days to get there.

Did she do it? Yes.

Did she knew she was doing it? Yes.

Does she continue to do it? Yes.

Is there evidence to support the above? Yes.

Easy. It could be done in a day.

My opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Ella is very money orientated. Told her dad he had wasted money on legal fees. Not worried about losing her dad, but hates the reduction in lifestyle, and the loss of the expensive school.
---

I genuinely don’t know how Ioan is keeping going. The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fucking super hero.
can you imagine this? You wait all week for finally seeing your kids....and then they walk away after a few minutes, for no reason. Over and over again. He must be getting anguished before saturdays, over and over expecting to get his heart broken. And he walks back into the house without having spend time with his kids. Thank fuck Bianca is there, honestly.

I've said it before - I very much doubt this will end well. It is unlikely Ioan will get 100% custody as this would be too traumatic for the girls and yes, they are likely to run away - and also for over 5 years they have been with Alice between 9-11 months of every year. Alice will never stop manipulating 50/50 until the moment the girls age out and can 'choose' not to see Ioan. It is awful. But life is not always fair and the good guys don't always win. I hope Ioan and Bianca can go the distance and perhaps end up with their own children, but sadly I don't see that working out long term either.
it will be interesting to see because legally it is pretty hard for Alice to get primary custody too lol.

A lawyer told the other day that courts only consider parental alienation (so not rewarding the alienator for what they did as in your post outlined just because it's easier) if the breakdown of the relationship is complete, it seems Ioan qualifies for this without a doubt.

It very much depends on how much Ioan can cope with this, at some point, because he is a human, it may break him, and he may give up himself. All credit to him that he isn't, I know many fathers in less, but also heartbreaking situation, who gave up long before this, and it was understandable.

• Heart

Smellycat18

The filings break my heart, for a number of reasons.

Unfortunately, my dad died suddenly, three weeks ago. While my family are certainly not The Waltons, we’ve all got so many memories of him/us together to keep us going.

Those kids are going to struggle to remember happy times when they are in the same situation.

It has never needed to be this way. I pray that Alice gets reigned in legally so that, among other things, the kids can get regular therapy to help them process the pain & trauma she has put them all through.

These people and their fragile egos!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Alice Evans is NOT A SNITCH!!

It's worse than I imagined. Of course, it always is and I imagine there's still a lot that isn't being released.

This is so awful. Ella is worse than I thought and it is all because of Alice. Ioan needs to seek 100% custody ASAP. She is absolutely destroying those girls.

I didn’t think I could hate Alice any more than I do but I really do. She is absolutely despicable and vile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

elliebee27

VIP Member
My parents pulled these games with me, though I was younger than Ella and Elsie. Alice's behavior towards Ioan, and in turn trashing his relationship with his children, will haunt them for the rest of their lives - what a vile woman Alice is.

• Sad
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
The September 2022 Stipulation states that I will have regular telephone and/or facetime calls with Ella and Elsie on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I generally spoke with Ella and/or Elsie several times per week during October and November. Since December, the calls have become less regular. They often do not answer the phone when I call, or sometimes when I speak with one the other will say they do not want to talk to me.

The September 22 Stipulation also states, "Respondent shall not interfere with, participate in, or be within the same room as the Minor Children during Petitioner's calls with the Minor Children." I believe Alice was in the same room with the children during many phone calls because I often heard her speaking in the background. Alice directly interrupted multiple calls, and I believe she intentionally made it uncomfortable for the girls to participate. Several examples include a): While I was on the phone with Elsie on October 10, 2022, I heard her tell Alice that she was talking to daddy. I heard Alice say, "Daddy? Who's Daddy? He's a prick."

b) While on the phone with Ella and Elsie on October 12, 2022, I could hear Alice in the background telling them things to say to me.
c) During my call with Ella and Elsie on November 2, 2022, I asked then how Halloween had gone. I heard Alice say, "Mummy organized everything, as usual!"
d) I spoke with Ella and Elsie on November 21, 2021. While talking to Elsie, she said she was in her room but I heard Alice in the background, so I asked if she could close her door. While Elsie was closing the door, I heard Alice say, "I'd like to keep all these doors open okay? I am not a snitch!"

That's the end of his declaration.

• Angry
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice is trying to stop there being a witness there when visitation takes place. The demand from Ella was that there was no witness there.
I wonder who really wants that and why

• Angry
Reactions: 59

M33L4

VIP Member
So you think your husband left you to have an affair. Does it excuse all of this? The way you speak to your own children is horrendous and you’re doing untold and lasting damage to a 9 and 13 year old. All this Ioan should have done this and done that? What about your behaviour towards your own children? Do you not need to provide for them emotionally and financially too? MN can bring themselves into this century and understand that Ioan is an abused man and the children have been weaponised against him. Switch the genders and you’d be all over it you clackwankers.

• Heart
  • Angry

ButterTart

VIP Member
Ella is very money orientated. Told her dad he had wasted money on legal fees. Not worried about losing her dad, but hates the reduction in lifestyle, and the loss of the expensive school.
---

I genuinely don’t know how Ioan is keeping going. The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fucking super hero.
Thread title right there ….

• Heart
I actually feel for Ella the most in this whole scenario. Being the golden child of a Narc mother is excruciating. Alice has already said the girls hold her up, and I imagine that mostly falls to Ella. She will face the brunt of Alice's mood swings, be expected to soothe and commiserate that monster on a daily basis. I don't think we can put normal young teen expectations on Ella.
A close relative of mine was the golden child, she was her mother's mouth-piece into her 20s. Her mother was cancelling any plans with her father right up to that age! It took her 15 years of therapy and becoming a Doctor in family therapy before she could step away entirely from her mother and become her own person.
Ella is completely traumatised, no doubt she is being the most difficult as a result. When children are at their most unlovable that is when they require the most love and understanding (the mantra I tell myself as a foster parent)!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Ella is quite a chip off the old block. I am not sure how he is going to get her back emotionally. I hope Elsie stays neutral. It’s so sad he needs a neutral person to be there during visitation, presumably to protect him from false accusations by Ella. Ella is a victim of her mother’s abuse.

Earlier today I said I was still hoping Alice would redeem herself. I take that back. She doesn’t love her kids, they are useful. She really does need a visit to a cell. She is a revolting thing, not worthy of the word mother.

• Heart
  • Angry

ButterTart

VIP Member
Another instance he raises earlier in the document:

November 26, 2022. I was meant to have Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Alice's attorney sent an email to my attorney on November 23
stating that Elsie was in San Francisco with her friend's family for the week and would not be back by Saturday. Alice's attorney stated, "Elsie's friend's mother, Rosanna, has confirmed she would happily arrange for calls with your client while they are away." I know Rosanna, and, coincidentally, I had just spoken to her the previous day about something else. Rosanna mentioned during that call that her family likely would not be traveling for Thanksgiving that week. I called Rosanna on November 23 after seeing Alice's attorney's email. I asked her if Elsie was with her in San Francisco and, if
so, when they planned to return. Rosanna told me they were not in San Francisco, and they no longer had plans to go to San Francisco that week. I called both girls but they did not answer. On November 26, I received a text message from Ella saying that they could not go with me that day because Alice had tested positive for Covid on Wednesday (November 23).

December 3, 2022. The girls did not come because they were sick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

NarcRage

VIP Member
The pap photos I posted earlier of Alice next to her car (in the street) and closing the rear door were taken on 17 December, the date that the kids decided to leave and walk home and then disappeared. he says he suspected she was waiting round the corner from his apartment and picked them up. I think these photos are from then.
I think she called them.nto taunt him. I know that sounds mad...but she is mad.
Why would a pap be there? She's just parked in a side street.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58