Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has filed to delay the Feb. 15 custody hearing. She claims it may violate her right to self-incrimination if they don't wait until after the disposition of the criminal case. Anne responded in an email that they intend to oppose this motion for continuance.

She had a public defender appointed (with her assets, don't know how that was possible) and he says the trial is set for March 14 and will last 6-10 days.
That poor judge!!! I mean, we are all used to it but they would have to trail through this whole swamp of twitter and insta tripe!

Reactions: 19
Another instance he raises earlier in the document:

November 26, 2022. I was meant to have Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Alice's attorney sent an email to my attorney on November 23
stating that Elsie was in San Francisco with her friend's family for the week and would not be back by Saturday. Alice's attorney stated, "Elsie's friend's mother, Rosanna, has confirmed she would happily arrange for calls with your client while they are away." I know Rosanna, and, coincidentally, I had just spoken to her the previous day about something else. Rosanna mentioned during that call that her family likely would not be traveling for Thanksgiving that week. I called Rosanna on November 23 after seeing Alice's attorney's email. I asked her if Elsie was with her in San Francisco and, if
so, when they planned to return. Rosanna told me they were not in San Francisco, and they no longer had plans to go to San Francisco that week. I called both girls but they did not answer. On November 26, I received a text message from Ella saying that they could not go with me that day because Alice had tested positive for Covid on Wednesday (November 23).

December 3, 2022. The girls did not come because they were sick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
There is no chance of any meaningful custody at this point. IMO, all she's doing is delaying the inevitable. She won't get off because there is far too much damning evidence against her. I suspect there is far more than Tweets involved for the DA to push for an arrest warrant.

Alice is a study in how hardcore defiance can ruin your life.

What a travesty. She's harming Ioan, Bianca, the girls, and most certainly herself by doing this.

My opinion.
She’ll settle a day before the hearing. Her lawyer will tell her that what Ioan’s offering is way more than what any judge would. And once she settles she will continue making it extremely difficult for Ioan to see his kids or have a meaningful relationship with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I notice that the first few visitation happened pretty fine. It must have rattled Alice and then she started to instruct them to derail. I notice it's since Bianca gave them vegan food.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Visitation has been very inconsistent and he gives examples of Alice interfering.

December 10, 2022. I had Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella called Alice on speakerphone after I asked everyone to
put their phones in the center console of the car so we could have a nice, phone-free time. I heard Alice telling Ella on speakerphone that there was called her lawyers, the lawyers were going to call the police, and that I wanted their phones to "investigate" Ella and Elsie and "look for tit." I told Ella I was not looking for anything, we were simply having a "no phone zone." Ella ended the call and handed me her phone.

December 17, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On December 16, Ella told me during a phone call that she would leave if my friend Gina was present during the custodial day. When Gina arrived shortly after 10:00 a.m. on December 17, Ella announced that she and Elsie were going to walk home. Gina and I both tried to follow them, Gina in the car and me on foot, to make sure they got home safely, but they disappeared around a corner and by the time rounded the corner, they were nowhere to be seen. I called Ella, she did not answer. I called Elsie on the FaceTime and she picked up and they were both home. I suspect that Alice was waiting for them around the corner from my apartment, and that she drove them home.

Still reading...
Jesus I can't stand her. Just a whirling shitstorm of id, is our Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
lmao I like that Alice with her big brain already asked at the trial setting to delay custody and the court said no. Why the hell is she trying to request again? :ROFLMAO:

Another instance he raises earlier in the document:

November 26, 2022. I was meant to have Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Alice's attorney sent an email to my attorney on November 23
stating that Elsie was in San Francisco with her friend's family for the week and would not be back by Saturday. Alice's attorney stated, "Elsie's friend's mother, Rosanna, has confirmed she would happily arrange for calls with your client while they are away." I know Rosanna, and, coincidentally, I had just spoken to her the previous day about something else. Rosanna mentioned during that call that her family likely would not be traveling for Thanksgiving that week. I called Rosanna on November 23 after seeing Alice's attorney's email. I asked her if Elsie was with her in San Francisco and, if
so, when they planned to return. Rosanna told me they were not in San Francisco, and they no longer had plans to go to San Francisco that week. I called both girls but they did not answer. On November 26, I received a text message from Ella saying that they could not go with me that day because Alice had tested positive for Covid on Wednesday (November 23).

December 3, 2022. The girls did not come because they were sick.
Rosanna FTW

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's a bleeping witch, I hope she rots in hell.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Alice Evans is a truly disgusting pig that deserves the wrath of hell. Or volcano will do. At this point, I'd kick her into one.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m so over this witch. How does she have the brass neck to be all nicey nicey on Twitter while doing all of this to her own children? She must know all of this will be made public? Everything else has up til now. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I haven't read it fully but what I feared, is absolutely true. Alice doesn't give a duck about the court order stating Ioan must have visitation and the girls must have therapy. She does whatever she wants.

Alice is using the kids as weapons against Ioan and Ella is her mini-me spouting her bullshit at Ioan. He might as well have never left Alice as he still has to hear her bullshit via Ella who parrots her or via Alice constantly calling when he is trying to have quality time with the girls. Sadly Elsie is influenced both by her bleep of a mother and by big sis. Things are as bad as ever as no meaningful therapy or quality time has happened and the PA is still very explicit and not done more subtly as some of us thought. Alice doesn't do subtle.

If Ioan is awarded the lion's share of the custody, I really worry about what will happen. Ella has been primed like a bomb* ready to explode and Ioan needs witnesses to be around her. To be scared of your own kid is horrific.

*due to brainwashing by that bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Visitation has been very inconsistent and he gives examples of Alice interfering.
By attempting to push back the custody hearing, she has given Ioan's attorney the opportunity to present - in a public filing sure to be the subject of news articles - what no doubt will be some of the evidence Alice is so desperately trying to delay. I believe that's called an own goal, yes?

(The 'own goal' is a Bit In Bold.)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are there any other high profile custody cases as dirty as this? I'm not super up on gossip, but I feel like this is one of the biggest that is publicly playing out.

ETA: Alice is probably trying to get the girls on a pap walk. That's why they've been walking home so much and they could take an Uber home. She wants them to be seen fleeing their fathers residence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Alice Evans is NOT A SNITCH!!

It's worse than I imagined. Of course, it always is and I imagine there's still a lot that isn't being released.

This is so awful. Ella is worse than I thought and it is all because of Alice. Ioan needs to seek 100% custody ASAP. She is absolutely destroying those girls.

I didn’t think I could hate Alice any more than I do but I really do. She is absolutely despicable and vile.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
My parents pulled these games with me, though I was younger than Ella and Elsie. Alice's behavior towards Ioan, and in turn trashing his relationship with his children, will haunt them for the rest of their lives - what a vile woman Alice is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.