Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
also

Alice: "I took them to therapy because their father didnt want to"

Reality: "Alice insisted on driving the girls to the appointment,"

whar a professional victim

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

ButterTart

VIP Member
Still she avoids jail and gets a fine when she is inevitably found guilty.

She only gets jail if there are more fuck ups.

I still live in hope lol. She would wail like a baby if she got jailed.
If she is found guilty, she will be at a huge disadvantage in terms of support and custody. And I'm ok with that vs. jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
OK ... salient points.

He disagrees with the continuance as she had already been notified she would be charged when the last documents were filed and a birfucation regarding custody was granted. The trial for that isn't until July. She can claim her fifth amendment right against self-incrimination without delaying.

The girls have had only three therapy sessions. Alice drove them to the first and they were very late. The therapist had a tough time scheduling regularly but offered a session for Jan 26. Alice declined and said she would not agree to more therapy until she had spoken to her lawyer.

Still reading...
A mother who refuses therapy for her children is enough to start to understand how disgusting Al is. These people kissing her ass on Twitter are ill.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

welp

VIP Member
Think it is clear the girls have not met Bianca. They are a long way off that.
it seems clear to me that Alice freaked out that the kids got food from her (which can be seen as a first step to meeting her too). The break in regular visitations clearly happens at the point she mentioned this on twitter. One can only imagine how she would react if they'd actually meet her.

I'm actually fuming over her frequently shaming him for not having requested more than 6 hours still, this woman is 💀

Reactions: 53

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It seems Alice is not able to have any relationships that don't involve coercive control. One example:

IG: I spoke with Ella and Elsie on November 21, 2021. While talking to Elsie, she said she was in her room but I heard Alice in the background, so I asked if she could close her door. While Elsie was closing the door, I heard Alice say, "I'd like to keep all these doors open okay? I am not a snitch!"

That cunt will never not be obsessed with Ioan and there is no way she will let them have private phone calls with him. I suspect one of the reasons the kids don't want visits or calls with IG is because of the coaching by AE beforehand and the grilling they get afterwards. I think AE has made this so painful for them that it's just easier not to deal with Ioan or ever talk about him unless they want an earful on how horrible he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 52

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I can’t believe anyone would consider giving Alice full custody.

I wouldn’t give her custody of my hamster and he’s been dead 25 years (RIP Toffee snuggles)

• Haha
  • Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Poor Alice has nobody. Nobody is so alone as Alice. Nobody has lost so many people by suicide. Nobody has been abandoned like Alice. No friends no family. Her mother died. Her father abandoned her when he met the wicked stepmother. Now all alone when they go and have their time with Ioan and she is left out and not included. Poor Alice. what will she do to herself when they are not there? She needs them and they are the only people she has got in the world. They can't abandon in her too.
This is what they are having drummed into them and this is why they will never be able to just be children and enjoy time with their father.

• Sick
  • Sad

veevee04

VIP Member
I haven't read it fully but what I feared, is absolutely true. Alice doesn't give a fuck about the court order stating Ioan must have visitation and the girls must have therapy. She does whatever she wants.

Alice is using the kids as weapons against Ioan and Ella is her mini-me spouting her bullshit at Ioan. He might as well have never left Alice as he still has to hear her bullshit via Ella who parrots her or via Alice constantly calling when he is trying to have quality time with the girls. Sadly Elsie is influenced both by her cunt of a mother and by big sis. Things are as bad as ever as no meaningful therapy or quality time has happened and the PA is still very explicit and not done more subtly as some of us thought. Alice doesn't do subtle.

If Ioan is awarded the lion's share of the custody, I really worry about what will happen. Ella has been primed like a bomb* ready to explode and Ioan needs witnesses to be around her. To be scared of your own kid is horrific.

*due to brainwashing by that cunt.
She's a child and is just as much a victim as the others in this. It's Alice who should getting 100 percent blame the vicious cunt. Both Ella and Elsie are being horribly psychologically abused by their mother.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Gonna make myself a cuppa tea and get comfy to read this! Thank you for posting it 💗
Well, what a lying bitch! She was never in San Fran! Malice got properly caught out there! And as we all knew, she has been listening in on the calls/facetime.
Argh this fucking woman man, she needs firing off this planet!
Makes me so angry, to read how she has deliberately been sabotaging his time with the girls...she is vile 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

brie l

VIP Member
I love how Ioan accepts their boundaries and supports them while making sure they get back to CuntHo safe. He is a good parent.
He must go home and cry. My heart goes out to him. I know how hard it was for my husband and he didnt have it nearly as bad as this. Fuck you Alice Evans.

• Sad
  • Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
So Alice’s real legal adviser Loopy from NZ is about to have a legal scrap with his government. Come on NZ government we are all routing for you…. lock the lunatic up!! 😂

I just can’t with the tweets from ‘Tone’ it’s beyond weird and creepy and soo idiotic. I just hope Ioan’s legal team are continuing taking screen shots, lets face it ‘tone’has given them enough rope.

It’s soo upsetting thinking about the visitations. I think both girls (imo) are in survival mode. They know what they come home to if God forbid they have had a nice day with their Dad. Far better for them as kids to be on ‘Mother’s’ side and seeing as she is their primary carer. It’s just easier for them to agree and do as she wants.

yes, I think the chaperone irked Alice and that is obviously why she got Ella to play up, getting Elsie to leave with her is a double blow (punishment) to Ioan. This (don’t forget) is Alice’s REVENGE and she isn’t finished yet by a long shot. Alice was alluding to CA in some of her tweets and also she has asked Ella in the past ‘tell, me if Dad does anything creepy to you’ etc..I’ve no doubt she would have used this as something that would ultimately destroy him and his career. Think about this for a minute, she would have quite happily made her kid lie and possibly go to court and lie in front of a judge to destroy her father. All for her revenge! It’s horrific.

Obviously Ioan has had a similar thought hence the chaperone. It’s really heartbreaking stuff. Can you imagine watching a Netflix drama on this saga, people would be incredulous!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
But not because she hates Ioan. It is out of fear. And it’s not mimicking to Ella, she believes the risk is real
---

Anyone who has ever been alienated from a parent will know that to do this, you have to create a culture of fear. Anger isn’t enough. It will be things like that parent isn’t safe, that one parent is driving another to the brink of harm. My mother being angry with my dad didn’t affect me half as much as when she made me scared of what might happen to her, or what he could do to us
AE has made Ella feel like she alone is totally responsible for her mum's well being every second of the day and she's obviously terrified of what AE will do to herself when she's not there to watch over her. You can bet all the money in the world that AE has threatened suicide to those kids to keep them in line and that's a horrendous amount of pressure to put on an adult, let alone a 13 year old girl. Both girls, but Ella in particular, are the victims of almost unimaginable daily mental and emotional abuse from the most important person in their life, and for me, blasting her comes uncomfortably close to victim blaming. She's 13, her brain isn't anywhere near close to being fully developed yet. How long did it take the many victims of narc abuse on this thread (including myself) to be able to see, understand and accept the manipulations and abuse we were put through?

ETA: AE is an abuser. She was an abuser long before IG left her. She will have been manipulating and emotionally abusing those girls before he left over things that had nothing to do with him, and will be continuing that pattern of behaviour now. She will try and wreck their relationship with each other, with friends, with Emma, their self-confidence, their successes, every aspect of their lives is fair game to her cruelty and gameplay. And this will continue for as long as she has access to them. Right now Ella and Elsie are doing the best they can just to survive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
This is so awful. Ella is worse than I thought and it is all because of Alice. Ioan needs to seek 100% custody ASAP. She is absolutely destroying those girls.

I didn’t think I could hate Alice any more than I do but I really do. She is absolutely despicable and vile.
I feel so bad that a 13-year-old has to tap into survival skills like a prisoner to survive her own mother.

• Sad
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
it's so common for criminals to hysterically laugh outside of the court house. You definitely see why he never wants to see her again.

Her then re-activating her twitter is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Feather fans

VIP Member
That DM comment on her court appearance finished me off - so very wonderfully Edwardian! One just imagines the comment-er sitting in their flowery parlour sipping tea from fine bone china cup
7829DC58-50B5-4C59-B473-270027C8D674.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

SynthGirl

VIP Member
I was gonna ask that!
I think because she ordered that transcript, Alice or one of her minions got her name and contacted her law firm outing her as Hiareth and telling them to look at her posts on here and her getting involved with ordering the transcript. If it's a good law firm, they would have put the kibosh on that real quick. She needed to stay anonymous on here, and once I read -- I believe it was her that said the court reporter could say who ordered it. When a transcript is ordered, the court reporter has to contact all parties to let them know it is ordered and to allow them the opportunity to purchase a copy. Even if Alice is pro se, she can ask who ordered the original. Careerwise, it's not good for her to be outed. So I fear that's what happened.

• Sad
  • Wow

veevee04

VIP Member
Ella calls her dad, her loving father a wimp. His heart must be in pieces.
Who has she heard that from ? It's all coming from Alice , she's had 2 years of listening to horrible stuff about her dad. She's hormonal if Elsie was a few years older she would likely be the same. He needs to file for emergency custody then get them into intensive therapy. Alice is incapable of coparenting she's making a 13 year old feel responsible for her.

• Heart
  • Sad