Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for Alice having Covid, I doubt (the timestamp is Oz time, so previous day in LA)
23-15.jpg

She even claimed that she will file a police report the next day
23-6.jpeg

that day she was going on about how the oven broke and that she cant make the food the kids want for Thanksgiving

the tweet about the vegan food was that day btw
23-8.jpeg

neither the day after nor the day before any indication of sickness, the day before she was mad tweeting and openly accusing somebody to be Bianca even lol

Given that Alice also lied about Elsie being in San Francisco and that Alice having Covid is a stupid excuse for them not to go these days I can only assume that for some reason Alice didnt want them to go under any cost. Maybe because of football.

I hope whoever she is currently grifting off (one of her rich friends?) Reads this and sees what she's really like. They are enabling child abuse.
given what people Alice hangs out with sadly child abuse is something they probably dont mind too much

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Can't make them thanksgiving dinner but was palming Elsie off on Thanksgiving with another family to San Francisco (except it was a lie)
I bet Elsie didn't spend Thanksgiving at home though

Reactions: 22
If Ioan wanted full custody, with the criminal case pending and all the other tit (Alice’s drinking, Alice’s constant tweets about her health, the children not being schooled properly..etc etc to name a very minor few) he would get it hands down.

The way he’s conducted himself speaks volumes. Imagine if Alice had Yo’s leverage? He has a full hand that he could play at anytime, but Ioan doesn’t want this fight. He’s not malicious and willing to hurt his children in the cross fire like cunty alcho chops and her flea ridden horse blanket.

All he wants is 50/50, both of them to parent their children, and for mAlice to leave him the duck alone.

With the way things are heading I honestly believe (and sincerely hope) that he does get the girls full time - cause she is going to jail. Or a mental hospital. I fear the day she finds out the kids have met Bianca. She’s a ticking time bomb and I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet.

Reactions: 41
Ella is still young enough to response to therapy if she gets it now. With these documents, Ioan should asking for and be granted 100% custody. Then move away from Alice's malicious intent, as far as possible. She should not be allowed any interaction with them until she had her obvious mental health problems are resolved. Given her appearance yesterday, I think she might well have health issues related to drinking,visible bloating in the body and face
The Abuser is evil, no amount of therapy will change that. Those girls need to be away from her, totally and absolutely, and any contact afterwards needs to be monitored and under supervision. In no way am I blaming Ioan or Ella, they are the victims of this monster, and by getting help himself, Ioan will be in a position to help Ella and her sister. As someone said up thread, Ioan is SAFE, Ella can rant and rave and have these feelings acknowledged and be understood. She can be a child who needs love, reassurance, understanding, and boundaries. Ioan can provide all of this, with the help of therapists for them all.
I feel so upset for the girls, especially Ella, and Ioan of course after reading the latest filings. The Abuser was so jealous that visitation was going well that she just had to destroy it all. And just what is on those phones that she doesn’t want found? And what doesn’t she want the therapists to discover?
There is a special place in hell for evil monsters like the Abuser, and she has paid for hers many times over.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Can I just say @welp you are crazy insane brilliant and I think you missed your calling as a detective. I appreciate your brains

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ioan is wasting his time, he has gone above and beyond and it’s time they all realised that that if they continue to abuse him and his efforts they will live without him in their lives. Preferably with Alice getting an absolute pittance in child allowance. This whole shitshow is about her getting full custody so she doesn’t have to work anyway. I have a feeling they want Ioan’s cash and think it should be on tap no matter how disgusting they are to him. That has to stop before things will change. I honestly think he should step back, sometimes you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. He’s tried everything else.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The thing is whilst most of us give zero fucks about Alice’s inevitable self destruction, it’s obvious that without intervention Ella is on a dangerous path for a teen.

She is disaffected, without boundaries and guidance and she is angry. She is growing up in a home where alcohol and prescription pills are abused. Add in her transactional approach to relationships and you have a recipe for tragedy. There are kids in sink estates with better life chances. Seriously take away the posh house and she isn’t much better off than a lot of disadvantaged kids. She is copying Alice’s gangster approach to life. I can see her mouthing off to a teacher or other person her mother has a grudge against in a nasty way.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
also

Alice: "I took them to therapy because their father didnt want to"

Reality: "Alice insisted on driving the girls to the appointment,"

whar a professional victim

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
When people were saying Ioan needs to take his kids well I think it’s pretty obvious why he can’t just take them now.
---

also

Alice: "I took them to therapy because their father didnt want to"

Reality: "Alice insisted on driving the girls to the appointment,"

whar a professional victim
Insisted and turned up late, I wonder how much time they actually got.

also Alice said in her filing a while ago that SHE got the kids therapy for them. Yet the reality is that she was trying to stop it.

Reactions: 35
You have to make a choice sometimes These are some of the most formative years of his daughters lives. How this plays out will impact on the course of their lives forever and how well adjusted they turn out. Therapy works best on younger people who don't have as fixed thought patterns. They need to be pulled out asap , there's not much money left from all the legal bills and Alice's harassment. Hopefully he will be able to secure work in the local area.
The actor from the Ghostbuster films, the little one, gave up his acting career I believe when his wife died so he could take care of his children, be there for them and not have to travel for work. I believe that his children are far more important to Ioan than his acting career, although it would be best if he could have both. Otherwise he’d have given up his fight to stay in their lives, and be their Daddy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to, and wanted her to pull herself together and make a good life for herself and her daughters. That was before I read the court filings for the DVRO. All my sympathy vanished in a puff of smoke. The harm and abuse that creature has inflicted on her innocent daughters, what she has done to Bianca and Ioan’s family, and lastly Ioan himself who all along tried to play fair with her. She is, in my opinion, irredeemable, a really evil and nasty piece of work, always was, and always will be. What seems to be happening to her now is her tragedy, one that she has made and inflicted on herself and those she professes to love beyond measure, her innocent children. The Abuser is a bleep.
I’m genuinely shocked. Speechless.

Reactions: 9
What the duck does “I’m not a snitch mean?” She’s the person demanding to be snitched to and then snitches to Twitter. Did she mean “snoop”? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The filings break my heart, for a number of reasons.

Unfortunately, my dad died suddenly, three weeks ago. While my family are certainly not The Waltons, we’ve all got so many memories of him/us together to keep us going.

Those kids are going to struggle to remember happy times when they are in the same situation.

It has never needed to be this way. I pray that Alice gets reigned in legally so that, among other things, the kids can get regular therapy to help them process the pain & trauma she has put them all through.

These people and their fragile egos!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
It is telling that Marie did not assist her in getting a criminal attorney and she had to go with a public defender. You would expect that as her divorce attorney, she would at least recommend someone to Alice. Or maybe Marie is so tired of her and just letting the chips fall where it may in the criminal case. She knows Alice is in deep doo doo.

Reactions: 31
One day, those children will remember their father walking behind them as they walked home after leaving their Saturday visitation with him less than an hour after arriving. They'll remember that he walked behind them, every time, to make sure that they got home safely.
They'll remember how he called them every week, even though their mother insulted, disparaged and harassed him, every single time. They'll remember that he spent almost every dollar that he had, on trying to make sure that he stayed in their lives, despite their mother's best efforts to keep him away, for no reason other than her being bitter and spiteful because her marriage had broken down.

One day, perhaps as adults, they'll read the court documents and realise that their father was not the bad guy in all this.
I love your post so much, and yes I’m sure they will find all this evidence in later years and truly realise, if they don’t already by then, what a monster their “mother” is. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see it the other way around: i dont understand why anyone would plead no contest.

if you plead guilty you are done with it quickly, save costs and you may also get a smaller punishment if you plead guilty after plea bargain.

no contest is basically admitting you did it but not owning up to it
Not my practice area, but I think many people avoid an admission of guilt in criminal proceedings so that guilt is not already established if a civil suit regarding the same matter follows.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.