Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this family gives me the creeps. and that's the only two relatives the kids have proper contact with. no wonder Ella is the way she is
View attachment 1926240
"internet rando is one of my closest friends" is also....telling
Could cardfan be a Caroline Faraday sock? CF? Does she smoke Benson & Hedges cigarettes, hence Hedgeswoman? 🤔.I'll stop playing a bumbling Holmes to your Sherlock now @welp! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The most laughable thing is she wanted this made public to shame him. How’s that going for you, you abusive witch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I am so grateful there is a wiki for this because I’d have no chance going through all these threads 😂. Good work guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Could cardfan be a Caroline Faraday sock? CF? Does she smoke Benson & Hedges cigarettes, hence Hedgeswoman? 🤔.I'll stop playing a bumbling Holmes to your Sherlock now @welp! 🤣
No. She's been a huge Alice fan for awhile now. Just changed her username. Another bitter divorced one. She's always attention seeking on Alice's Instagram too.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Maybe her emphasis was on "I"m", as in "I'm not a snitch but you are if you talk to your daddy behind closed doors about what goes on on this house" etc. Remember one of the evidences of Alices shocking treatment of her daughters comes from a video little E made. Alice probably called her a snitch for giving that footage to her dad
ETA: I see @Tabitha D picked this up already before me, great minds etc 😉

Reactions: 10
She says she’s not a snitch, but we can confirm she is a bleeping witch

or

She says she’s not a snitch, but we can confirm she is an abusive witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The most laughable thing is she wanted this made public to shame him. How’s that going for you, you abusive witch?
You know, I still think she thinks this shames him. Because she wouldn't have to act this way if he hadn't made her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
No. She's been a huge Alice fan for awhile now. Just changed her username. Another bitter divorced one. She's always attention seeking on Alice's Instagram too.
ah, so maybe the CF means cuntface then😅. Still bet she smokes B&H while she's stirring the bitter witch pot with Alice's coven... although I shouldn't be insulting lovely witches like that...🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's as plain as day the only reason that Ella was participating in the visitation was to stop Elsie from forming a bond with her Father again. My opinion.
I think you may be right. Big E was also there to report back to Alice what Little Elsie talked about with Ioan, bet the young girl stayed scared to death she was going to get in trouble when she got back to Alice. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Putting a little palate cleanser here:
Thank goodness he has the love of this woman to help him through it. Whether they last the course or not. He has support now and she’s a rock to him by the sounds of it.
What they’re currently going through would break most couples. I applaud them.

Mail Online and MN can go duck themselves. We see you too. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So you think your husband left you to have an affair. Does it excuse all of this? The way you speak to your own children is horrendous and you’re doing untold and lasting damage to a 9 and 13 year old. All this Ioan should have done this and done that? What about your behaviour towards your own children? Do you not need to provide for them emotionally and financially too? MN can bring themselves into this century and understand that Ioan is an abused man and the children have been weaponised against him. Switch the genders and you’d be all over it you clackwankers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Funny how all those posts over there aren’t getting shut down, didn’t they used to get shut down and they weren’t allowed to talk about Ioan and Alice? Wierd they can now

Reactions: 12
The amount of pressure on Yo is off the charts: a batshit ex who has made it her life’s mission to ruin his, two children whom he loves dearly and worries about every day – and who, poisoned by their pathetic excuse for a mother, regularly break his heart – a partner battling a severe illness, divorce and custody proceedings from hell, a massive financial burden incurred by the aforementioned legal woes, no steady source of income, no immediate projects lined up (that we know of).

And all this is playing out publicly, which must surely cause a man as private as Yo a fair amount of additional stress.

I know it’s really her mother talking, but Ella calling her father a wimp made me seriously angry for a moment. Someone who, on top of everything else, fights for his children as he does, who tries again and again and again to repair their heavily strained relationship, no matter how often it gets thrown back in his face, who makes sure his children arrive home safely at the risk of running into his abuser – someone like that has more bravery in his little finger than others can muster in their entire lifetime. It always gets my back up when gentleness and manners are interpreted as cowardice.

There are so many big and small dramas within this epic shitshow that need resolving sooner rather than later, but first and foremost, right now, I just hope that Yo finds some breathing space.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Quick question while you MN and Mail Online readers are lurking. Is calling your children’s father a “Pussy” and “saggy-vagina eyes” misandry? Asking for a bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don’t think people should be judging Ella’s tactics here on a par with Alice. She doesn’t have tactics to ruin Ioan’s life or make him unhappy. Ella has responsibility lying on her shoulders. She does not know if her mother will harm herself if she doesn’t do what she wants, and she doesn’t want to go back to an environment that is unbearable for herself and Elsie. She is a hostage who is carrying out her mothers instructions and wishes in an attempt to stop anything bad happening to her mum. Ella seems to have no choice or options. Standing up to Alice and choosing Ioan is too risky. The fear will be real. There is no way Ella will be able to call Alice’s bluff whilst she’s at Ioan’s house because she has actually seen the lengths Alice will go to and believes it to be real. Ella is angry at Ioan for leaving Alice, that is correct but I do not think she is trying to ruin the RS with Elsie on purpose. Ella will be torn between protecting her sister from her mum, and protecting her mum. Much of Ella’s rants and anger about money is just parroting Alice’s narrative, Ella is now the connection with Ioan so Alice is exploiting it. Alice is also telling Ella that dad has loads of money and they have none, so obviously she will be angry at him about that if she believes it to be true.
---

Ioan won’t be angry at Ella and neither should we. She is still a good kid deep down she’s just being manipulated

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.