Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still LOL at Alice realising that committing crimes during a custody dispute might affect the outcome of the custody negatively. How about… you could just stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Was busy yesterday afternoon and evening and now I had so many pages to read through. Good morning! (It is very early and all is so calm and quiet). :coffee:

I am not calm and quiet when I read about what Alice has done. :mad:
Poor Elsa and Ella and Ioan. The girls seem genuinely terrified of her. Perhaps she is threatening suicide (my narc mother never did that and she was an not alcoholic, yet a friend's alcoholic narc mother threatened suicide at every turn to coerce him to do whatever she wanted him to do).
I wouldn't put threats like this past Alice. It would fit her playing the victim.

Right now I really feel that the best thing that could happen to these girls would Alice to vanish from their lives. Alien abduction anyone?
Or the girls to realise that she is not really their mother but an evil witch or an alien parasite, incapable of love, who pretends to be their mother in order to torture them and their father and suck them dry.

Like many of you agreed, it is a great blessing for Ioan to have Bianca. I am also glad that he has such great friends who are willing to sacrifice the best part of Saturdays to play the chaperone. In a way, it is another testament to Ioan being a good guy.
I doubt anyone would be willing to do anything like this for Alice, but then again she does not seem to have any real friends.

As for Marie, then I read her long excuse and what I understood was that she was quite blunt in admitting that Alice does not pay her enough for her to read all the documents.

P.S. I added this latest document by Ioan to the Wiki.
Thank you @sweetnessfollows and @ButterTart and all the others involved.
However, there are quite a few docs missing from the recent weeks. Could anyone having them add these to the wiki?
(Tweets also need updating).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's as plain as day the only reason that Ella was participating in the visitation was to stop Elsie from forming a bond with her Father again. My opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I anticipate loan's counsel, Ms. Kiley, may allege that I should have been aware of criminal charges pending against Alice earlier than January 26, 2023, as loan included one sentence located at the bottom of a page of his Reply declaration filed in support of the unrelated Request for Order seeking an order to list and sell the Parties' former family residence which advised of a hearing set for January 26th; however, as I have previously informed Ms. Kiley, at the time of receiving the reply pleadings (notably, filed and served at approximately 11 :00 PM on Thursday, January 19, 2023) I only did a cursory review the following day as my focus was on settling the issue rather than preparing for the hearing given counsel and I were scheduled to meet and confer via telephone that day on Friday, January 20, 2023 (which had been scheduled the day prior to receipt of the Reply pleadings).3 Fortunately, we were successful in reaching a resolution over that weekend, which eliminated the need for me to incur any further fees to prepare for the hearing (which would invariably have included a more detailed review of the loan's reply pleadings).
Reader's Digest version:
I skimmed.
I missed it.
My bad.

Watch out, Marie, or Alice will sue you for ineffective assistance of counsel. She needs the money.

Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20230131_224612_Twitter.jpg
isn't this the name of Ioan's witness? So obviously Alice!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
This is third-grade mean-girl stuff, the “OOPS I’m not allowed to say something about someone but what if I say it sneakily” tweeting about dogs and Iris. Seriously. I haven’t seen anyone do something so juvenile since the third grade. Tone and Alice never even reached the emotional maturity level of teens. They are children. What in the holy duck was wrong with their parents that they’re such embarrassing failures? I would disown my children if they weren’t cleverer with insults by the time they were at least fifteen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I really don't know what to say any more. I'm feeling exasperated so I can't even imagine what Ioan must be going through.
They're carrying on as if it's some game without any consideration to the seriousness of the situation or the ramifications. Complete and utter dumb fucks ( excuse the language).

Reactions: 32
this family gives me the creeps. and that's the only two relatives the kids have proper contact with. no wonder Ella is the way she is
Screenshot_20230201-064858_Twitter.jpg

"internet rando is one of my closest friends" is also....telling
It's as plain as day the only reason that Ella was participating in the visitation was to stop Elsie from forming a bond with her Father again. My opinion.
agreed. you can tell from what Ioan submitted that she is guiding her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
this family gives me the creeps. and that's the only two relatives the kids have proper contact with. no wonder Ella is the way she is
View attachment 1926240
"internet rando is one of my closest friends" is also....telling

agreed. you can tell from what Ioan submitted that she is guiding her.
Oh Tiny. What a pathetic example of a man you are. If only your wife would "come back."

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I assumed that you employed legal people to be all across the detail. Marie isn’t doing her professional reputation any favours by her admission. I find her excuse insulting to intelligence and the law. If she really did miss it, she is a third rate representative. Apt because her client is a third rate actress (but a Grade A asshole).

Reactions: 40
this work was 102 Dalmatians btw
Screenshot_20230201-071706_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230201-070323_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230201-071802_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230201-072227_Twitter.jpg

guess she searched for "aid money"
I can’t believe Marie just claimed “tl;dr” as defense.
lol I just showed this to my boyfriend (lawyer since 2020, not family though). his comment: "If I would do that my day would be finished by 10am" :ROFLMAO: (he did said it's common to skim in order to speed things up, but at least one lawyer/assistant always HAS to read through properly, that's literally the point of appointing lawyers, claiming something else is just a creative way to cover a mistake)

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.