Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope therapy can turn those girls around quickly. It's not going to be easy for Ioan and Bianca. If he gets full custody, could he relocate to UK?
I reckon the UK, as there is extended family there + heaps of work for him.
I'd be happy for them to come to Aus but not sure there is enough work + none of his family live here.
On the other hand the Pacific is wider than the Atlantic and I've been saying for a while now "oceans and continents".

Reactions: 15
Alice's request is basically...
"Please let me use my criminal law breaking to my advantage"

Judge "nope"
She has managed to squirm and weasel (no offense to weasels) her way through this whole thing. I cannot wait until she has to actually face a judge and face the legal consequences of her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OMG I’m still trying to catch up but bleep is too good a word for that bleeping monster parading as a mother. I hope she bleeping rots.
I wish to God my children could have had a caring father. I’ve seen their pain over the years. How anyone can defend this unfeeling blubbery piece of spam is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I reckon the UK, as there is extended family there + heaps of work for him.
I'd be happy for them to come to Aus but not sure there is enough work + none of his family live here.
On the other hand the Pacific is wider than the Atlantic and I've been saying for a while now "oceans and continents".
I was thinking that Ioans family and even Alice's family all live in the UK. It would be great for the girls to reconnect with them , cheaper housing. More work opportunities he can't really make a living in the USA..

Reactions: 28
Given her stopping therapy (among other things) despite court order this btw bodes well for the house sale.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
In this filing he says Alice claimed to have Covid again around Thanksgiving? Did she?
I don't think she mentioned it on Twitter -or was this generally when everyone was "sick"?

Reactions: 21
I take it that even though her twitter is back up, she's not tweeted yet? She must be desperate too! Maybe she's had her hands tied behind her back with cheese strings!
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 that mental image of being cuffed with cheese strings. Just what I've needed after the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tone still digging at Bianca and asking about the cast of the Elvis movie.

Do you think Ma Evans was very clumsy and dropped her children on the head a lot as babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Another instance he raises earlier in the document:

November 26, 2022. I was meant to have Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Alice's attorney sent an email to my attorney on November 23
stating that Elsie was in San Francisco with her friend's family for the week and would not be back by Saturday. Alice's attorney stated, "Elsie's friend's mother, Rosanna, has confirmed she would happily arrange for calls with your client while they are away." I know Rosanna, and, coincidentally, I had just spoken to her the previous day about something else. Rosanna mentioned during that call that her family likely would not be traveling for Thanksgiving that week. I called Rosanna on November 23 after seeing Alice's attorney's email. I asked her if Elsie was with her in San Francisco and, if
so, when they planned to return. Rosanna told me they were not in San Francisco, and they no longer had plans to go to San Francisco that week. I called both girls but they did not answer. On November 26, I received a text message from Ella saying that they could not go with me that day because Alice had tested positive for Covid on Wednesday (November 23).

December 3, 2022. The girls did not come because they were sick.
am i right in thinking something happened at the end of november/beginning of december with alice? Arrest for the breach of RO or something? I cant remember because so much tit has gone on!
this is all absolutely awful! Ioan should be rewarded full custody with alice having supervised visitation so her behaviour and what she says to the children can be monitored. But like another postee said, they may try to run away and its just so heartbreaking for Ioan, especially as little E looks up to big E and does whatever she does😢
(Also remember the pap pics of Ioan with little E bending down by the car with someone in the car, what date was this? Im guessing that must have been Ioans friend, there as a third party witness, maybe alice seen this and thats when Ella began saying if Gina is there i am going?)

Alice doesn’t give a ratsarse about anyone but herself! 🤬 she has court orders that clearly state NOT to disrupt phonecalls or breach orders and she does this continuously with no remorse!!! She reminds me of my ex - who also thinks theyre above the law (tbh its only a matter of time before he breaches the RO because he breached the other orders)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So when she said she was scared to walk down the street in case she ran into her ex; what she meant was "I hope he doesn't catch me waiting to pick up the girls after I sabotaged their visitation".

Reactions: 46
It's not Alice that should write a book, it's Ioan that should.

am i right in thinking something happened at the end of november/beginning of december with alice? Arrest for the breach of RO or something? I cant remember because so much tit has gone on!
this is all absolutely awful! Ioan should be rewarded full custody with alice having supervised visitation so her behaviour and what she says to the children can be monitored. But like another postee said, they may try to run away and its just so heartbreaking for Ioan, especially as little E looks up to big E and does whatever she does😢
(Also remember the pap pics of Ioan with little E bending down by the car with someone in the car, what date was this? Im guessing that must have been Ioans friend, there as a third party witness, maybe alice seen this and thats when Ella began saying if Gina is there i am going?)

Alice doesn’t give a ratsarse about anyone but herself! 🤬 she has court orders that clearly state NOT to disrupt phonecalls or breach orders and she does this continuously with no remorse!!! She reminds me of my ex - who also thinks theyre above the law (tbh its only a matter of time before he breaches the RO because he breached the other orders)
on november 20-ish she tweeted that the kids got bland vegan food (which she revealed weeks later to be from Bianca), the break is so clearly there: both in terms of visitations and phone calls.

Reactions: 33
Tone still digging at Bianca and asking about the cast of the Elvis movie.

Do you think Ma Evans was very clumsy and dropped her children on the head a lot as babies?
I hate to blame the mum (esp. as she's dead and can't defend herself) but I'm going for "Alice is a carbon copy of her mum".

Reactions: 19
Interesting that Ioan hasn’t introduced B, but is having chaperoned visits (sensible). The woman chaperoning his visits is the same one he’s called as a witness isn’t it?
I agree it’s smart to have a chaperone, especially as we can see the girls are not cooperating.

Didn’t we see photos of Ioan and Bianca with a girl we decided was Elsie some weeks back? He was driving a big Range Rover and bags of potato chips in his hand. Somebody recognized Elsie’s t-shirt.

Reactions: 16
I just want to say it again because it felt good. duck YOU ALICE EVANS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow. Just wow. You think you can imagine what it's like behind the scenes but you really really can't. Reading all of that was awful. My heart breaks for Ioan and the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What a hateful cow! 🤬
Not even her kids matter to her, so Tone the hanger on you have no chance of her giving one tit about your sorry ass no matter how much you grovel .!!!

PA at it's worse and it will get worse because courts don't actually do anything of substance to stop it ..well at least in UK .

I mean where is her jail time ? Years down the line and she still hasnt lost any freedom or been fined . It just seems to go on and on and on .

Where is those kids protection ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is heartbreaking. She really is trying to break him. Using the kids to break him and i don't know how much more of that he can possibly take. She knows him and she knows he had issues with his mental health in Australia at one point so he is vulnerable. To hear his daughter talk to him like she is, getting to see them and they just walk away after 15 mins must be gutwrenching. The nasty witch will do anything to see him break at the cost of her kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree it’s smart to have a chaperone, especially as we can see the girls are not cooperating.

Didn’t we see photos of Ioan and Bianca with a girl we decided was Elsie some weeks back? He was driving a big Range Rover and bags of potato chips in his hand. Somebody recognized Elsie’s t-shirt.
probably the woman was Gina or Iris. If you look at her IG Iris looks like an older version of Bianca.

Reactions: 28

Knowing what we know now, that was likely to be one of Ioan's friends who he has asked to be present during his time with the girls. One of them did look a lot like Bianca,

Reactions: 23
I agree. In my opinion Ella is so brainwashed, damaged, and so much like her mother that I seriously doubt he will ever have a decent relationship with her. Maybe he should give custody to that damn witch Alice and leave town. Then she won’t have anything to torment him or the girls over.
Oh if she actually gets what she wants -100% custody- she’s going to have ten of years of pure hell before they finally leave the house. That I can guarantee! You don’t mess with children’s mental health and end up in family heaven. She’ll be fucked and rightly so.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.