Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The iPhone 14 is probably over a bundle contract (recently, the iPhone 14 released just a few months ago, so she gives a big finger to her fans), still it's so much more expensive than an older iPhone or a different brand. I saw not too long ago Lewis Hamilton with a iPhone XS and he is dirty rich and supposed to be someone who shows off lol

Reactions: 23
Sigh. How much worse can this whole mess get.

I saw an article earlier which was basically analysing Jennifer Garner's co-parenting skills. There were photos of her partner laughing and joking around with Ben Affleck, photos of her kids hugging Jennifer Lopez, and photos of her, Ben and JLo at the same event to support the kids. And then also on the page was a link to the daily mail article about Alice breaching her restraining order so therefore risking jail.

Of course anything she does is very far from a shock at this point but it just made me think about how different things really should've been for Alice and Ioan's daughters. I know it's been said a million times on here but it's always worth repeating that every single child deserves parents who will put them first, no matter what.

However angry I was, however much I was hurting, seeing my child in pain and knowing I was contributing to it is not something I could get over easily. If I couldn't say that I'd done absolutely everything I could to make things easier for my kids in a difficult situation, at the very least, I would not be able to sleep at night.

It's hard to believe that any mother would be okay with her daughters childhood memories being defined by worrying that their mom was going to end up in prison.

:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Judges have seen it all and can tell when a defendant is only paying lip service to being sorry.
If she was doing the same lip quiver she attempted in that CSI episode, it's not hard to imagine a judge being less than impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All looks normal to me, just like she never left.
Looks normal to me too. I think those arguing with her, trying to get her minions or socks to see the reality of her behaviour are just wasting their time sadly. Its better just to leave them all alone to tweet into the void, blowing smoke up the Abuser’s and their own arses.
---

I’m not a big fashion person and couldn’t care less about clothes. Buttttt wtf wearing those shoes with that outfit???
If those shoes had studs for the football field then sure the boots belong on a football field. Who in their right mind would buy them otherwise and wear them with a dress to court?
It all goes with her “kooky” look that she has been doing since her glory days. Trouble is, it’s not kooky, or eccentric as Helena Bonham Carter carries off so well, but just plain dreadful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
For someone who has pleaded poverty several times over the last few months, it sure looks like she's had recent fillers and botox (note shiny forehead, raised eyebrows and plump upper cheeks):

View attachment 1924175

View attachment 1924170

Maybe this is why she claims to spend $800 on groceries and haircuts for the girls a week.

EDIT: Not to mention the newest iPhone 14 Pro Max! She should have traded that in for an older and cheaper iPhone model if she was really that poor!
Where is she getting money? Even if she stole $100,000 from Ioan, that doesn't go very far.

Reactions: 17
I agree the shoes are wierd but basically she’s just wearing a nude colour dress with a black
Gilet over the top and a scarf. Not that strange really. The beige taupe colour isn’t great for her with her hair colour but I’ve seen her wear much worse tbh

Reactions: 10
Right? At what point did she say "oh this looks good!!!!"
And how does she even talk with that scarf tightened up around those chins like a neck brace?

*Petty and beneath me. But she deserves it. 🐷
I know, and agree with you. I don’t comment on how someone looks, as I’m a middle aged plump lady myself, and it’s not fair. However, with the Abuser she is so nasty herself to others it’s hard not to make comments and agree with others. So don’t feel bad @KikiFromNy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m over thinking the shoes a bit now. She usually wears pointy-toed heels or flat pumps. I’ve never seen her in trainers. Is this because Bianca and Ioan wear trainers (and look cute!)? But she has got it spectacularly wrong as always?
Maybe she thought she might have to do a runner if things didn't go well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree with frobly-mobly, it sounds like social media addiction is playing a pretty stupid, dangerous role in this saga.

Also, she’s def holding back tears. Either the judge sliced off her ass and handed it to her on a platter of lettuce and diced tomatoes, or she tried to invite Ioan to her slumber party on the way out and he said no. 😂

View attachment 1924244
Thing is, she is such a liar that I really cant tell the difference is that real tears or "this is utter, utter defamation" tears?! You know just to carry on with the wronged wife narrative, channeling damsel in distress, bravely smiling through tears in the face of austerity

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is the guy doing the video and asking questions the same one from outside Trader Joes... just all a bit odd really like she's asked someone to be there to capture it .....

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she got in the dock and went "SKKKKRRRRrrrRRRRTTTT" at the judge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ on a bike, I laughed a bit too loud for my (and the other passengers) liking 😬

But it seems Mr or Mrs Prius Rat have taken a nibble from her leggings... But those shoes are hideous but the wearer is just tedious.
And yes, I did the Brit thing and thought the passenger was her getaway driver 😬
The lovely lady sat next to me on the bus asked me if the 'lady' in the photo was a a bloke going through transition, so I said yes (how in five minutes do I sum up Alice's batshittery?)
View attachment 1924374
BIB....shut up!!! I'd literally want to die 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣.
P.s no offence to anyone that is transitioning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.