Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wore them so she was ready to do a runner! 😂

But I was wrong, running is too much like hard work 🤦🏻‍♀️
She seems remarkably full of energy, bounce and vigour… wonder how the Fibro/ME is treating her today? Or *could it be a selective malady only brought on by the fact that she hasn’t got her own way*? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
pleading 'guilty' or 'no contest' -- 'no contest' cannot be sued in certain circumstance... read below:
I get that, I just can't see which part of her breeching the Restraining Order can be used against her in Civil Court (defamation maybe, but Ioan will never sue her for this, besides it does not prevent the possibility of getting sued, you are just not automatically presumed liable). I believe this is more common in traffic law in order to not pay for the damages you caused.

I can see @NarcRage's point though that "guilty" has not many advantages (depending on the bargain the judge offers though), but I definitely dont think that in a case like this no contest makes much sense.

(In Alice's specific case neither makes sense tbh, she has to plead not guilty due to her divorce)

Though no contest sounds like a typical Alice thing that she would spin to her followers as her actually not being guilty, but still hard done by the evil law lol

Reactions: 20
Alice is so hateful and disgusting and is still going scorched earth over the lives of “the two most precious human beings I have ever met.” This is her own quote about IVF and the result. Ella and Elsie, two beautiful, unique and intelligent daughters in good health and true miracles that most families dealing with infertility can only dream about. And she neglects and mistreats them! She has always been and forever will be a bleep and that will never ever change.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I get that, I just can't see which part of her breeching the Restraining Order can be used against her in Civil Court (defamation maybe, but Ioan will never sue her for this). I believe this is more common in traffic law in order to not pay for the damages you caused.

I can see @NarcRage's point though that "guilty" has not many advantages (depending on the bargain the judge offers though), but I definitely dont think that in a case like this no contest makes much sense.

(In Alice's specific case neither makes sense tbh, she has to plead not guilty due to her divorce)

Though no contest sounds like a typical Alice thing that she would spin to her followers as her actually not being guilty lol
Well, any guilty plea/finding of guilt will work against her in the (civil) divorce but I agree that it's unlikely to work in any other way separate from the RO itself. Agree that she really has to plead not guilty. I don't think she will be found not guilty, but there is at least a chance that way. With guilty/no contest, it's game over. But ... she will have to pay a lawyer to represent her to a negotiated plea or a trial..... and that wouldn't come out of Ioan's pocket.

Reactions: 27
I’m fairly sure that any lawyer or PR person will give you two looks to choose when going into court.

1. Passive but confident - head up and eyes straight ahead. OR

2. Passive but humble - head down and eyes on the ground.

If you are a asbo yob then you adopt the laughing and posing for camera looks. Only then.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m fairly sure that any lawyer or PR person will give you two looks to choose when going into court.

1. Passive but confident - head up and eyes straight ahead. OR

2. Passive but humble - head down and eyes on the ground.

If you are a asbo yob then you adopt the laughing and posing for camera looks. Only then.
I enjoy Scott Reisch on Youtube. He's a criminal defence attorney and one of his fave sayings is there are two kinds of people: those who are humble and those who are about to be humbled...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I enjoy Scott Reisch on Youtube. He's a criminal defence attorney and one of his fave sayings is there are two kinds of people: those who are humble and those who are about to be humbled...
She got humbled. Good.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, any guilty plea/finding of guilt will work against her in the (civil) divorce but I agree that it's unlikely to work in any other way separate from the RO itself. Agree that she really has to plead not guilty. I don't think she will be found not guilty, but there is at least a chance that way. With guilty/no contest, it's game over. But ... she will have to pay a lawyer to represent her to a negotiated plea or a trial..... and that wouldn't come out of Ioan's pocket.
just for clarifications sake: if she goes for no contest it will have the same implications on the divorce (custody, support etc.) as a guilty plea/finding of guilt, right?

edit: nvm
Re the car, there was a driver and someone in the passenger seat (an adult female). She was dropped off by her legals. Someone upthread said they went off to park the car so that Alice didn’t have a big walk. I think that is right.

She said thank you to the pap. He said god luck or something. She said thanks, this was when she was fumbling for the door. She was discombobulated at the car. She was trying to get into an occupied seat.

I don’t think she called that pap. She looked proper rattled when he mentioned jail.
tbh Ella has the stature of an adult

I also dont think she called the pap, they tend to be around courthouses when celebs are scheduled to appear
---

She has plead not guilty lol
g0DGnLq.png

lipt4D5.png

aye, they try to get this done before july

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I hope the breaches she has been done for are from earlier rants where she was saying duck the PRO so that is directly brought into evidence.

Reactions: 30
I know, and agree with you. I don’t comment on how someone looks, as I’m a middle aged plump lady myself, and it’s not fair. However, with the Abuser she is so nasty herself to others it’s hard not to make comments and agree with others. So don’t feel bad @KikiFromNy.
I meant to say that it’s not usually fair to make nasty comments in how other people look. But I think that an exception can be made with the Abuser. I didn’t mean to say that it’s not fair that I am a short, plump, middle aged lady. It’s a privilege to still be around and healthy. I am grateful for that 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope the breaches she has been done for are from earlier rants where she was saying duck the PRO so that is directly brought into evidence.
probably, Ioan had those tweets in his latest filings

tbh her only chance is if the judge doesnt consider those tweets as disparaging/harrassing etc, but the chances are really slim for this (alone the fact that she got letters from his lawyers and didnt stop is doing her no favours) even if her SM wasnt as extreme after the TRO/RO as before. Those "duck the PRO tweets" are a killer though, as usually proving intention is the biggest obstacle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
it doesn't appear that she has been charged with failing to appear? She must have managed to talk herself out of that additional charge

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I really hope she gets locked up , custody given to Ioan. The girls have intensive therapy and they can finally build a relationship with their extended family on both sides. Alice has isolated them from so many relatives, I felt really sorry when they lost Gloria. All she had to do was shut up and not tweet putting her girls first for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
just for clarifications sake: if she goes for no contest it will have the same implications on the divorce (custody, support etc.) as a guilty plea/finding of guilt, right?

edit: nvm

tbh Ella has the stature of an adult

I also dont think she called the pap, they tend to be around courthouses when celebs are scheduled to appear
---

She has plead not guilty lol
View attachment 1924588
View attachment 1924589
aye, they try to get this done before july
She pleaded NOT GUILTY is she serious. Oh man. This saga really never ends, does it.

Reactions: 33
I suppose she had to plead not guilty to have any chance at reasonable custody.

Reactions: 23
She's such an idiot. She's literally said on Twitter duck the RO.

She might want to waste the court's time and taxpayers' money, but none of that is actually useful for her and just means hearing after hearing. Al, aren't you tired yet?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.