Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the reason Ella is so angry with Ioan is that he left her with Alice. And Alice has taught Ella that if you’re not happy about something you scream and shout and sulk and storm off. Which is what Ella is now doing.
Also, children inherently crave boundaries. They are both flailing about without any at the moment.
Edited to add that I realise he had no choice other than to leave the girls with Alice, I just wonder if that’s partly why Ella is angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
She's a child and is just as much a victim as the others in this. It's Alice who should getting 100 percent blame the vicious bleep. Both Ella and Elsie are being horribly psychologically abused by their mother.
A child, but being turned into a narc by that which. A child is still capable of harming others. And sadly most likely intent on hurting and punishing her father for something her which of a mother told her he is guilty of. A victim, but the one to unfortunately be very wary of

Reactions: 18
Is there not anyway the court documents relating to children can be sealed ? Everyone can read all of these which much must be traumatising for her.

Reactions: 7
It's Alice who should getting 100 percent blame the vicious bleep.
Don't worry, I am blaming Alice, but the older Ella gets, the more her actions will be her responsibility.

13 year olds can defy their parents if asked to do something wrong but Ella isn't there yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s so demoralising seeing someone get away with this behaviour over and over… when will it stop? When will she be held to account?!

She’s a monster.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Gonna make myself a cuppa tea and get comfy to read this! Thank you for posting it 💗
Well, what a lying witch! She was never in San Fran! Malice got properly caught out there! And as we all knew, she has been listening in on the calls/facetime.
Argh this bleeping woman man, she needs firing off this planet!
Makes me so angry, to read how she has deliberately been sabotaging his time with the girls...she is vile 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Ella is very money orientated. Told her dad he had wasted money on legal fees. Not worried about losing her dad, but hates the reduction in lifestyle, and the loss of the expensive school.
---

I genuinely don’t know how Ioan is keeping going. The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a bleeping super hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
The only thing that will work here is a sustained period of 100% custody to Ioan but who knows if that will happen. And even then, it might be too late with Ella. At least it’s documented how their father fought to see them, so maybe when she’s older she can see that.

Reactions: 49
I just read the latest filing.

My opinion below.

How much can one man endure? She is destroying those girls and their relationship with their father. Her behavior clearly has not changed at all. She even lied to Marie by saying the Elsie was in SF with a friend's family when that was a lie. And that lie was then sent to Ioan's lawyers to as an excuse as to why Alice was preventing Elsie from seeing her father. I bet there are so many other lies shared to prevent visitation and then some. I am outraged right now after reading this.

Listening in on their phone conversations with their father? Making hateful or cruel comments about him in front of the girls while she helicoptered over their calls?

NOT OKAY.

And she's stopped all therapy. She's even trying to control their healing.

I'd get them out of that house and away from her. This has gone on too long and it's getting worse.

How can someone be this awful and cruel? I just can't get my head around it.

My God.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
No, she is only at a legal disadvantage if she is convicted on those charges, though the judge is able to take a pending violation case into account. That is why they are saying they want the delay - because there are issues a judge must consider and which affect custody/support if there is a conviction. Based on his lawyer's response, I would expect her to file a response as to why they oppose the continuance.
---

I used the word assets, as in I would think she has enough access to money and other assets to pay for her own legal counsel. Apparently, whatever documents she submitted showed otherwise.

She is claiming that if forced to go to court on the 15th it compromises her right not to incriminate herself.... though they seem like two separate things to me (even though one legally affects the other).
Penalties are severe if you lie on that tit.

Reactions: 34
Ella is very money orientated. Told her dad he had wasted money on legal fees. Not worried about losing her dad, but hates the reduction in lifestyle, and the loss of the expensive school.
She's heard all this crap off her mother. She's parroting exactly what she says.If her mother had been civil she would likely not be like that. Most 13 year olds are bothered about status having the latest stuff , she lives in LA as well. She probably does miss her friends at her old school and her childhood house is going to be sold. It's a big adjustment for anyone to make especially having a narc mother. My heart actually breaks for her she's aware of everything happening but has no control over it or the outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm usually a couple of threads behind and rarely have anything insightful to say but I would like to say right now that Alice Evans is an absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Ella is a victim in this. Casting blame and aspersions on a 13 year old child dealing with a mother who is feeding you lies and is an addict is wrong. She is a child, who is a victim. I was in her shoes. I said a lot of horrendous things to my father I was coached to say. These kids are living in an unstable environment, between Alice's madness and the uneven custody agreement. They need stability, love, and good counseling.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.