Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK ... salient points.

He disagrees with the continuance as she had already been notified she would be charged when the last documents were filed and a birfucation regarding custody was granted. The trial for that isn't until July. She can claim her fifth amendment right against self-incrimination without delaying.

The girls have had only three therapy sessions. Alice drove them to the first and they were very late. The therapist had a tough time scheduling regularly but offered a session for Jan 26. Alice declined and said she would not agree to more therapy until she had spoken to her lawyer.

Still reading...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
The girls have had only three therapy sessions. Alice drove them to the first and they were very late. The therapist had a tough time scheduling regularly but offered a session for Jan 26. Alice declined and said she would not agree to more therapy until she had spoken to her lawyer.
So she is still flouting court orders with impunity? Jail the witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I actually felt sorry for her watching that video, for all the piss taking she is clearly a woman on the brink. I'm starting to feel bad that I have her in the Celeb Death Pool.
I used to, and wanted her to pull herself together and make a good life for herself and her daughters. That was before I read the court filings for the DVRO. All my sympathy vanished in a puff of smoke. The harm and abuse that creature has inflicted on her innocent daughters, what she has done to Bianca and Ioan’s family, and lastly Ioan himself who all along tried to play fair with her. She is, in my opinion, irredeemable, a really evil and nasty piece of work, always was, and always will be. What seems to be happening to her now is her tragedy, one that she has made and inflicted on herself and those she professes to love beyond measure, her innocent children. The Abuser is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Pleading mental health is also not carte blanche. There would have to be some form of action to show an attempt to manage, recover, or heal. I would see this as a move for public sympathy (she's attempted this before with her I went mad I was so distraught bs) and unsure on how much influence it would hold in front of a judge.
Also it makes a mockery of all those people that do suffer with mental health, yet get up and do their best every day, to try and pull that card out of her out of her pocket! My depression is pretty bad atm, but to the outside world you'd never know, as I've learned to hide it.
I'll be bleeping fuming, if she tries it, she's a bleep, it's that simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Visitation has been very inconsistent and he gives examples of Alice interfering.

December 10, 2022. I had Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella called Alice on speakerphone after I asked everyone to
put their phones in the center console of the car so we could have a nice, phone-free time. I heard Alice telling Ella on speakerphone that there was called her lawyers, the lawyers were going to call the police, and that I wanted their phones to "investigate" Ella and Elsie and "look for tit." I told Ella I was not looking for anything, we were simply having a "no phone zone." Ella ended the call and handed me her phone.

December 17, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On December 16, Ella told me during a phone call that she would leave if my friend Gina was present during the custodial day. When Gina arrived shortly after 10:00 a.m. on December 17, Ella announced that she and Elsie were going to walk home. Gina and I both tried to follow them, Gina in the car and me on foot, to make sure they got home safely, but they disappeared around a corner and by the time rounded the corner, they were nowhere to be seen. I called Ella, she did not answer. I called Elsie on the FaceTime and she picked up and they were both home. I suspect that Alice was waiting for them around the corner from my apartment, and that she drove them home.

Still reading...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
OK ... salient points.

He disagrees with the continuance as she had already been notified she would be charged when the last documents were filed and a birfucation regarding custody was granted. The trial for that isn't until July. She can claim her fifth amendment right against self-incrimination without delaying.

Still reading...
A mother who refuses therapy for her children is enough to start to understand how disgusting Al is. These people kissing her ass on Twitter are ill.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Alice Evans is NOT A SNITCH!!

It's worse than I imagined. Of course, it always is and I imagine there's still a lot that isn't being released.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Visitation has been very inconsistent and he gives examples of Alice interfering.

December 10, 2022. I had Ella and Elsie from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella called Alice on speakerphone after I asked everyone to
put their phones in the center console of the car so we could have a nice, phone-free time. I heard Alice telling Ella on speakerphone that there was called her lawyers, the lawyers were going to call the police, and that I wanted their phones to "investigate" Ella and Elsie and "look for tit." I told Ella I was not looking for anything, we were simply having a "no phone zone." Ella ended the call and handed me her phone.

December 17, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. On December 16, Ella told me during a phone call that she would leave if my friend Gina was present during the custodial day. When Gina arrived shortly after 10:00 a.m. on December 17, Ella announced that she and Elsie were going to walk home. Gina and I both tried to follow them, Gina in the car and me on foot, to make sure they got home safely, but they disappeared around a corner and by the time rounded the corner, they were nowhere to be seen. I called Ella, she did not answer. I called Elsie on the FaceTime and she picked up and they were both home. I suspect that Alice was waiting for them around the corner from my apartment, and that she drove them home.

Still reading...
Jesus Christ. Poor Ioan. Poor Elsie. And poor Ella, being used as a weapon by Alice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Still reading...
She has destroyed Ioans and the girls relationship. She is plain evil. I can’t begin to describe how angry she makes me. I hope the witch rots

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Pure speculation, but any chance Alice asked to delay and Yo is seeking an emergency order?
That sounds pretty plausible! Or he has requested an emergency hearing, to move the custody date forward and she filed in response?
The plot thickens 🧐

Reactions: 15
Gina and Iris are friends who have been accompanying him on custodial days, FYI.

January 7, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella seemed upset when she and Elsie arrived at
my apartment around 10:00 a.m. While we were in the car, Ella said, amongst many other things, that I was a wimp for not talking to mummy, my girlfriend Bianca had destroyed the family, and I had spent all of our money on lawyers. While we were still in the car, Alice called Ella. On speakerphone, I heard Alice tell Ella that she was panicking because she could not text her, and she asked if everything was okay and if
anything was wrong. After being there for only a few minutes, Ella said she was leaving. She and Elsie got out of the car and walked home. I walked behind them to make sure they arrived there safely.

January 14, 2023. The custodial day did not occur. I received a voice memo from Elsie saying, amongst other things, that she and Ella could not see
me and were not coming. I spoke with Ella after that and Ella made a series of
concerning statements.

January 21, 2023. The custodial day did not occur. I received a text message from Ella saying that she and Elsie were not
coming.

January 28, 2023. Ella came to the custodial day alone at 10:00 a.m. (Elsie was out of town with her friend's family). Ella left 10-15 minutes after she arrived and said she was going to walk home. I followed her to make sure she got into the house safely.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Still reading...
heartbreaking really, what a witch. And Ella seems still very much involved. It's kinda sad that he (rightfully) has to have a third party around to not be accused of anything.

Gina and Iris are friends who have been accompanying him on custodial days, FYI.

January 7, 2023. I was meant to have the girls from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Ella seemed upset when she and Elsie arrived at
my apartment around 10:00 a.m. While we were in the car, Ella said, amongst many other things, that I was a wimp for not talking to mummy, my girlfriend Bianca had destroyed the family, and I had spent all of our money on lawyers. While we were still in the car, Alice called Ella. On speakerphone, I heard Alice tell Ella that she was panicking because she could not text her, and she asked if everything was okay and if
anything was wrong. After being there for only a few minutes, Ella said she was leaving. She and Elsie got out ofthe car and walked home. I walked behind them to make sure they arrived there safely.
hah, called it

January 14, 2023. The custodial day did not occur. I received a voice memo from Elsie saying, amongst other things, that she and Ella could not see
me and were not coming. I spoke with Ella after that and Ella made a series of
concerning statements.

January 21, 2023. The custodial day did not occur. I received a text message from Ella saying that she and Elsie were not
coming.

January 28, 2023. Ella came to the custodial day alone at 10:00 a.m. (Elsie was out of town with her friend's family). Ella left 10-15 minutes after she arrived and said she was going to walk home. I followed her to make sure she got into the house safely.
damn, he essentially had no custody time and they just turn up and leave just so that they technically went there, just to make it more heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
What does BIB mean? I'm so silly with these things 🤣🤣
It look me a while too, I forget what actually stands for (yes my memory is that tit!) , but it refers to what is in bold writing is important/draw your attention to it 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jeez! I can’t understand why anyone would do what she’s doing?! She is a human wrecking ball….

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The September 2022 Stipulation states that I will have regular telephone and/or facetime calls with Ella and Elsie on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I generally spoke with Ella and/or Elsie several times per week during October and November. Since December, the calls have become less regular. They often do not answer the phone when I call, or sometimes when I speak with one the other will say they do not want to talk to me.

The September 22 Stipulation also states, "Respondent shall not interfere with, participate in, or be within the same room as the Minor Children during Petitioner's calls with the Minor Children." I believe Alice was in the same room with the children during many phone calls because I often heard her speaking in the background. Alice directly interrupted multiple calls, and I believe she intentionally made it uncomfortable for the girls to participate. Several examples include a): While I was on the phone with Elsie on October 10, 2022, I heard her tell Alice that she was talking to daddy. I heard Alice say, "Daddy? Who's Daddy? He's a prick."

b) While on the phone with Ella and Elsie on October 12, 2022, I could hear Alice in the background telling them things to say to me.
c) During my call with Ella and Elsie on November 2, 2022, I asked then how Halloween had gone. I heard Alice say, "Mummy organized everything, as usual!"
d) I spoke with Ella and Elsie on November 21, 2021. While talking to Elsie, she said she was in her room but I heard Alice in the background, so I asked if she could close her door. While Elsie was closing the door, I heard Alice say, "I'd like to keep all these doors open okay? I am not a snitch!"

That's the end of his declaration.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
heartbreaking really, what a witch. And Ella seems still very much involved. It's kinda sad that he (rightfully) has to have a third party around to not be accused of anything.

hah, called it

damn, he essentially had no custody time and they just turn up and leave just so that they technically went there, just to make it more heartbreaking.
This is that cunts doing (sorry welp!) but I bet she has threatened them with a fate worse than death of they went to see him. The fact that they just said "they couldn't go" to me screams that mAlice forbid them too 😔🤬

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.