Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan could try for an emergency order for custody. All the evidence of emotional abuse, PA, ongoing DVRO violations. It's all right there. I've said before I understand the methodical approach and how Ioan, especially as a male, has to provide an extreme amount of evidence/proof. It's enough. There's enough abuse for the entire world to see. Whatever is happening behind closed doors is likely worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ella's probably worried her mothers going to overdose or drink herself to death while she goes to visit her father. Imagine that burden? Emergency custody needs to be sought now he should have enough grounds those children are being horribly abused.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ella's probably worried her mothers going to overdose or drink herself to death while she goes to visit her father. Imagine that burden? Emergency custody needs to be sought now he should have enough grounds those children are being horribly abused.
Also Alice faux panics when Ella is there so ella is never able to be fully present she has to be on hand to give Alice reassurance 1 min after she’s walked out of the door. Ella also now is struggling to make a decision on her own without Alice’s instructions. When Ioan asked Ella to hand over her phone, this sounds like Ella freaked out about not being able to be in contact with Alice - knowing Alice wouldnt cope with that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Let’s make one thing very clear. Alice doesn’t love her children. Not at all. They are pawns, weapons to be utilized to punish her other victim who dared to escape. Alice is abusing these kids. She is mentally and psychologically destroying them and will continue to do so for as long as she is allowed to be in their lives. Ella is made to parent her, to feel responsible for her mother’s well-being. She can’t be with her father because mummy dearest makes it impossible. Have no doubt. The girl is in immense stress. Elsie lives in constant fear and is unable to make her voice heard. I fear for these children’s mental health. I really do. She is killing them slowly and steadily.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I haven't read it fully but what I feared, is absolutely true. Alice doesn't give a duck about the court order stating Ioan must have visitation and the girls must have therapy. She does whatever she wants.

Alice is using the kids as weapons against Ioan and Ella is her mini-me spouting her bullshit at Ioan. He might as well have never left Alice as he still has to hear her bullshit via Ella who parrots her or via Alice constantly calling when he is trying to have quality time with the girls. Sadly Elsie is influenced both by her bleep of a mother and by big sis. Things are as bad as ever as no meaningful therapy or quality time has happened and the PA is still very explicit and not done more subtly as some of us thought. Alice doesn't do subtle.

If Ioan is awarded the lion's share of the custody, I really worry about what will happen. Ella has been primed like a bomb* ready to explode and Ioan needs witnesses to be around her. To be scared of your own kid is horrific.

*due to brainwashing by that bleep.
I've said this before but there is a factor called "runaway" age in regards to custody and visitation where anywhere in the teen ages, a judge can decide that the risk of running away is no longer worth forcing visitation or custody.

I know this because my twin nieces were 13 when I got custody and they actually had runaway from their Father's house to mine. This played a big factor in deciding custody.

It sounds to me like Marie is very much aware of this too and the girls are setting up to prove they will runaway if forced to visit with their Father.

All of this is actually making me furious and sick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
He’s letting her feel it, he lets her walk away and he’s still there for her. This is important
You’ve nailed it again. That poor kid, she is the one the most damage has been inflicted on, of course she’s lashing out.

You sound like a wonderful parent and very wise human 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I've said this before but there is a factor called "runaway" age in regards to custody and visitation where anywhere in the teen ages, a judge can decide that the risk of running away is no longer worth forcing visitation or custody.

I know this because my twin nieces were 13 when I got custody and they actually had runaway from their Father's house to mine. This played a big factor in deciding custody.

It sounds to me like Marie is very much aware of this too and the girls are setting up to prove they will runaway if forced to visit with their Father.

They also know Ioan is a good parent and won’t force them physically or emotionally into bending to his will. He just will walk behind them home, hiding his upset from them. Alice is able to take advantage of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

So what would happen in this case as they don't have any other family nearby? Could the judge order daily therapy and give Ioan 100% custody. It is obvious that living with Alice is detrimental to both girls, especially Ella. Did your nieces reconcile with their parents?

Reactions: 11
If Ioan doesn’t get full custody and leave LA with the girls he may as well just move to Australia with 🐝 and hope that one day they will understand why. And please don’t come at me for saying this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Alice’s tactics are knowing Ioan is placid and doesn’t like confrontation that much and is on the backfoot with trying to win over the girls. So she dangles the girls to him sometimes then removes them again. She’s pushing him to get angry and make a mistake. Her voice is the loudest so she uses it to make endless, relentless jibes about him all day. So the girls give in to make it stop. She gets what she wants but she is getting it by force.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ella is very money orientated. Told her dad he had wasted money on legal fees. Not worried about losing her dad, but hates the reduction in lifestyle, and the loss of the expensive school.
---

I genuinely don’t know how Ioan is keeping going. The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a bleeping super hero.
Thread title right there ….

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm actually fuming over her frequently shaming him for not having requested more than 6 hours still, this woman is 💀
Or saying that if she was such a bad mother why has he left the kids with her? She is holding those kids as hostages and she's not letting go. Ioan knows she's a tit mother but his hands are tied in many ways. He's doing what he can within the law but he's fighting a losing battle right now.

I see Tone's jubilant tweets for what they are. It's Alice crowing about how successful her PA is. It's the only success she's had. bleep.

Reactions: 34
Ioan could try for an emergency order for custody. All the evidence of emotional abuse, PA, ongoing DVRO violations. It's all right there. I've said before I understand the methodical approach and how Ioan, especially as a male, has to provide an extreme amount of evidence/proof. It's enough. There's enough abuse for the entire world to see. Whatever is happening behind closed doors is likely worse.
You know if he takes 100% his career is over. He can easily take them. He will never be allowed to leave LA If it’s only physical and not legal custody.
I think he can easily get 💯 physical custody but I’m not too sure about legal custody

Reactions: 9
If Ioan doesn’t get full custody and leave LA with the girls he may as well just move to Australia with 🐝 and hope that one day they will understand why. And please don’t come at me for saying this.
I get where you're coming from. I don't see coparenting ever working because Al will just torture the girls and Yo the whole time.

Reactions: 25
The filings also confirm Ioan is not trying to force a relationship with Bianca on the girls.

Reactions: 43
I've said it before - I very much doubt this will end well. It is unlikely Ioan will get 100% custody as this would be too traumatic for the girls and yes, they are likely to run away - and also for over 5 years they have been with Alice between 9-11 months of every year. Alice will never stop manipulating 50/50 until the moment the girls age out and can 'choose' not to see Ioan. It is awful. But life is not always fair and the good guys don't always win. I hope Ioan and Bianca can go the distance and perhaps end up with their own children, but sadly I don't see that working out long term either.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
One small pleasure I take from this is that Alice’s home life is likely as miserable as she deserves it to be. Happy children don’t act up like that for one parent then go home and be all sweetness and light to the other. Those kids are traumatized and that La Jolla house is full of anger and sadness. That makes me very sad for the girls but it’s no more than Alice deserves. Happiest they’ve ever been my foot.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Or the UK. There would be more work there for him I believe.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.